CONVERSION SESSIONS - seriously!!!!

hungrysubuk

I know I may seem greedy - I'm neg still at 57, but now want to have only raw sex. This is partly because two things I really want to have done with my ass - piss fucking and double fucking, don't work with condoms.

I'm allergic to latex, so normal condoms don't work for me, and the non latex ones are not cut out for the hard fucks i want to take.

So, if I post on here to be fucked and to be pozzed, I'm serious about it. I'd prefer to have a group of men who enjoy pozzing other men (not all poz men do) to get in touch. I would rather wait until a decent group is sorted (5 or more) and then agree to meet for at least a day, maybe a weekend.

You can show as much or as little affection as you wish.

My hole is there to be filled. All poz spunk up my ass only until I have a poz result from the clinic.

TT, CBT, whatever else you like can be done with my body, as I will be there for you to enjoy what you can do with my holes (fill my mouth with whatever you like - no puke, but otherwise, anything else, as filthy as you like). Your poz loads up my ass is what I bring my body to receive, but the skin and holes are there for you to thoroughly enjoy and use, however you like.

I hope that a group of friends will take on this project - I am serious. I may use some poppers during the session - I'll be drug and alcohol free. I hope to meet men who are pervy enough without needing any drugs to get them to use me as I hope you will.

I live in Cambridge, and am free from midday Friday most weeks. Willing to travel within the UK, or to Europe, to get the loads I need.