Naked in Dallas Bookstore

Guest lovinmoresex

Guest lovinmoresex

Will be at the bookstore on Reeder Road by Royal Lane and I35 on Friday from about 2 to 4 and will be looking to suck cock and take loads in my ass. Door will be unlocked and I'll be stripped stark naked. Let me know if you want to fuck me bare and use my ass!! wm 5/10:, 185, in good shape, blond, blue, tight butt and will be ready to take on all cumers -- no questions asked.

Willing to get nailed other times too. Just let me know if you want to fuck a willing and tight butt!!

I'm curious why someone would post something like this then almost immediately delete the profile. <_<

Guest lovinmoresex
I'm curious why someone would post something like this then almost immediately delete the profile. <_<

I didn't delete my profile ... not sure what happened to it ... ???

• 2 months later...
I didn't delete my profile ... not sure what happened to it ... ???

Sorry. When I clicked on your username, it looped back; I discovered today (because of an admin note left elsewhere) that it's a current problem with the Website. I typed your username into the Search box, and you came right up. That store, I think, has among the best selections of videos, toys, and arcade videos; the last time I was there, I was pleased to see the number of gay & bi videos showing had increased from a third to almost half. My concern was I know that the hallways (especially upstairs) are occasionally watched; when the link in your username erroneously didn't go to your profile, I was suspicious. My advice now is just be aware of one or two guys occasionally who may actually not be interested in meeting someone. But, hey, the rooms are plenty big enough for when they're not there--I've done it several times myself, and it just seems the perfect place for some man-to-man fun!

Club Babylon is right down the street on joe field rd and harry hines :D

I just checked out your Website. Looks like a perfect place to spend New Year's Eve!