Project needing barebacking pigs

Guest fbtxguy

Guest fbtxguy

[Due to me wanting to be on the safe side, I am editing this post to remove any information about this project. Thankfully there was no damage done by the poster to my standings at the location of the project.]

Guest lovinmoresex

Checked with the owner of the renaissance faire. This is a bunch of bull. If you just want to fuck someone and have a fetish then just say so.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fbtxguy

[Due to me wanting to be on the safe side, I am editing this post to remove any information about this project. Thankfully there was no damage done by the poster to my standings at the location of the project.]

Guest lovinmoresex

The prior poster's comments are incorrect. Any interest on my part died when it was specified that 1) the "owner" of the maze was asking that a good bit of time be invested with no pay to help build this project and to maintain it during the faires and other special events and 2) that there would be no pay for two or three years and 3) there was no real thought given as to what the "extracurricular" night time activities might be. I'm sure we all have better things to do than to help someone build their own business and not get paid for it. If I just want to get fucked there are a lot better ways to go about it than to get screwed.