How a Straight Party Turned out Different

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow
Last night, Friday September 18, 2009, turned out to be a sex party for me though I wasn't expecting it.

I had been invited to this party about a month ago by some good friends of mine Tom and Susan. I knew I could find some action from the opposite sex as these parties were always filled with horny people but I wasn't interested last night. I was having a good time just enjoying the company of many people I had not seen before and from a few that I just met. Don't get me wrong as there were very nice looking people at this party but I didn't want it to be about that.

I had been at the party, which was in the city, about two hours drinking and just enjoying myself when I notice this new guy walk into the room I thought I had scoped everyone out already so he must have just arrived at the party. I thought he was really cute and went back to my conversation until I caught a glimse of his ass out of the corner of my eye. The jeans he was wearing were not too tight but just enough to tell me that he had a very nice bubble ass and it got me a little excited. As I continued talking, to whom ever it was at the moment, I let my eyes drift up his body and realized that he was wearing a shirt something like a muscle shirt and it gripped every inch of his well worked out chest. I let my eyes drift up further to view his smooth clean shaven face, blue eyes and blonde hair that was cut neat and short. I finally got ahold of myself and got back to my conversation before anyone became suspicious of my actions. Being Bi can be tough at times as I really want to check out a guy but still don't want anyone else to know I am doing it.

The party was still going great about midnight and I had a few drinks so thought I should start on some coffee before making the drive back home. I couldn't help feel that someone was staring at me many times but everytime I looked around I couldn't catch the person. I was standing close to the door chatting with one of the hosts when the cute guy comes up and announces that he is going to leave. Tom introduces the two of us and he grabs my hand and gives me a real sturdy handshake and a great smile. He then tells the host goodbye, gives me another smile, and then heads out the door.

Suddenly I realized that my cock had started to stir and my curiousity had grown about this cute guy. I quickly come up with an excuse that I have to up early in the morning and say my good byes and walk out the door. As I come out the door I see this guy getting into his truck so I walk quickly to my truck and get in. My truck was on the side of the house so he couldn't see what I was driving.

I see him pull away and then start to follow him at a distance. We aren't on the road very long and then I see him park and I realize that he is going into the bath house. Well, I am not a stranger to there so I find a place to park and go inside as well. When I get inside he has already made it past the entry and I lose sight of him. I quickly pay my entrance and go to my locker to get undressed. There were a lot of young men there and some pretty hot looking bodies and my mind drifts off to them and I don't think about the other guy.

I head to the back area where it is darker and I just start wondering around. I head up onto this ledge type area and it is really dark but I can tell there are quite a few guys there and getting it on. I stand there and watch for a few minutes and was about to walk around again when this guy comes up, grabs my cock, and says 'I was wondering how big this was'. It was still a bit dark for me and I couldn't see a face really but I was liking that he was stroking my cock so didn't object. He then quickly knees to the floor and starts licking the shaft of my cock and then takes it deep into his throat and I let out a loud moan. Well this drew attention to me and suddenly there were about five guys around me kissing and licking my body.

One guy close to me is bent over sucking another guy with his ass staring right at me so I reach over and start rubbing his ass only to get quick attention that he really likes it. I wet my finger and find his hole and quickly slip it in and he moans with his mouth full of dick. I continue to push in and out of his hole and he responds with pushing against my finger. The guy in front of me is still slowly sucking my cock and the other guys have moved on to something new.

The guy sucking me is just taking his time exploring every inch of my thick hard cock so I move my attention back to the guys ass I am poking with my finger. I start to use two fingers and this guy tries to move his ass all the way back to take more of my fingers. His body starts to shake a little and I also am starting to fell a tingle in my legs as the guy in front of me has now started sucking faster and harder. I look up and can see a shadow of the guy getting sucked and he has thrown his head back and grabbed onto the guys head that is sucking him. The guy sucking him starts to moan loudly and then starts to shoot his cum onto the floor below him. The guy he is sucking starts to moan as well and then I can hear the gulping and choking noices coming from his sucker. Suddenly I realize that I am about to cum and have also grabbed the head of the guy sucking me and then it happens. I start to blow my load into his mouth and he gladly takes it down the back of his throat and never once choked.

I looked back over to where the guy was that I was finger fucking only to see that he had already moved on. The guy in front of me finally stands up after draining my cock but I still can't see his face. He whispers in my ear 'Think you can do that again?' and I replied back that I was really looking for a tight hole to fuck. He says 'I'm your man and I have a room if you want to go there' and before I can say anything he grabs my hand and starts leading me out of the dark area.

He is walking and pulling me quite fast so I am not able to get right up beside him until we get to his room. He quickly opens the door, turns the lights out, and then pulls me into the room. I tell him I would prefer the lights on and he flips the switch. OMG it was the guy from the party. I said 'It is You' and he just stands there and grins. He said that he was hoping I would follow him and had been watching me the entire time he was at the party. He said he wasn't sure if I would be into this or not so waiting until the right opportunity to meet me. When he left he overheard me tell the host that I had to go so he took his time getting to his truck. When he saw me walk around the side of the house he waited a couple more minutes until he pulled away so that I would see him. He said after that he didn't know if I was following him or not but when he was just finishing up taking his cloths off he saw me waiting to pay my entrance fee. Even then he wasn't sure I would want to do anything with him so decided to wait until I went into the dark area and then took his chance.

I quickly told him he shouldn't have waited so long as my cock got excited about his at the party. We both laughed and then he came up close and grabbed my cock again and asked if he could have some more of it. Who am I to say no I said and he sat down on the bed and took my soft limp cock into his mouth. He swhirled it around in his mouth for about a minute and then he looked up at me with a half grin as my cock started coming back alive. Now with the lights on and his cloths off I could see that he was a regular at the gym as his body was defined everywhere and I was impressed.

As he continued to work my now swollen cock I couldn't help but start to rub as much of his body that I could and he would respond with a low moan. I quickly remove my cock from his mouth and tell him to get on top of me. I lay down on the bed and he gets over me in a sixty-nine position and goes back to work on my cock. His cock is jumping as he moves up and down my shaft so I start stroking it slightly on to have him take his hand and move my hand away from his cock. I start carressing his massive thighs and he moans a bit louder this time so I continue and slowly move up toward his ass. The cloeser I get to his ass he starts to shiver a little and a bit of a sqeek came out of his lips.

At this point I know what he wants and I let my hands rub over his bubble ass only to get even more moans from that cock filled mouth. I spread his ass cheeks to reveal a tightly close hole. I run my finger over it and he jumps a little but then lets out another moan. I reach up and blow on his hole and he trembles a bit but continues on with his work on my now throbbing cock. Now I reach up again and this time I let my tongue drag across his hole and he lets out an 'OMG' sound from his throat. I start licking and slowly pushing in on his tight hole and get no resistance what so ever. To my surprise the more I lick and push the more wet his hole has become and the more his ass continues to tremble with excitement.

After about twenty minutes he comes up off my now dripping cock and says I can't take it any longer you have to fuck me now. He then quickly turns around and straddles my waist and lowers his ass to the tip of my cock. He slowly pushes down onto my cock and when the head pops inside I see his eyes roll into the back of his head and he stops and just smiles. After a moment he continues his journey down my cock until he is sitting at the back of my cock with my balls touching his beautiful ass.

He looks down at me and says 'I wasn't sure I would be able to take that monster' and I replied that I was very happy you did. After a few moments he starts slowly pumping my cock and I reach up and pinch his nipples and his cock stands to attention and his eyes roll into the back of his head again. I pinched his nipples a bit harder and his cock just starts bouncing over my belly. I can tell he really likes his nipples played with hard so I decide to give them a real hard pinch and from out of nowhere his cock starts spewing cum onto my stomach and chest and he starts riding my cock like there is no tomorrow. Just as he is about done spilling his cum onto my body my cock stiffens even more and then I start shooting another load into his ass and he smiles, throws his head back, and then moans very loudly.

Afterward we finally get ourselves cleaned up a bit and I ask where he is from and he says in Vallejo. He knew the hosts of the party and they had been trying to get him to come for a long time and he decided that this was the time. He said he was very glad he decide to go to the party and I couldn't help but agree with him. With that we said our good byes and if we were to meet again it could be fun and he went back into the dark area. I decided I had had enough for one night and drove myself home. It was a very nice ride home thinking about what had just happened.

post-51876-1253566548_thumb.jpg