One of My Fantasy Wishes

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow
People have been asking if my stories are true or fantasy. They have all been true until now. I am hoping that by telling this fantasy it will come true soon.

The first part of this story is true but I will let you know when I want the fantasy to come in. I am on my computer, on one of my very few days off, looking for some action as it has been a while and I needed some ass to pound. I chat with multiple guys but they only seem to want to chat on line so I move on to another site and start looking again.

I am normally laid back, a little shy, and let the guys start the chat with me but this day I was really horny so I was starting chats with lots of guys trying to get a nibble. Finally, on a site that I have never seen any action on, this guy starts responding to my evil thoughts. Yes I was openly saying I am looking for now, need a hot ass to play with, etc.. I was even to the point if it was a guy out of my age range that it wouldn't matter as I needed some tight ass to play with.

It is also very rare that I am able to host as I have straight roommates that don't know about my being Bi but again I got lucky and they were both out of town. So this guy starts chatting with me and he is in his mid 30's, average body, with blond hair and blue eyes. We chat for a little longer and I realize he would be the perfect fit for me that day so I invite him to come over. At first I thought he was going to back out but he finally came back with yeah that sounds good. I give him my address and he tells me he will be here in about 30 minutes.

I get off line and jump in the shower and then pick up the mess around the house as I didn't want to look like a mess even though I didn't care if he thought that at all. The doorbell rings in in about 30 minutes and when I opened the door I almost didn't recognize the dude. You know how some guys don't look like their pictures? Well, in his case his pictue did him NO justice what so ever. He was quite handsome so I invited him in and asked if he wanted something to drink. He replied yes but what he wanted wasn't in a bottle or can. I got what he meant quickly and led him to my room.

(Note: Here is where the fantasy comes in and then I will finish this story afterward)
We are right in the middle of a deep kiss and my cock buried in his tight hole when the doorbell rings. All of the sudden I look up and remember I have an important package being delivered today. I tell the guy to hold on and I will be right back. I am so excited that the package has arrived that I forget I am nude with my cock wrapped in a condom with lube dripping off it. I look out the peep hole, see the UPS guy, and open the door quickly and say 'Hey How You Doing?". The UPS guy gives me a once over and answers "Apparently Not As Good As You Are Doing". It is then I realize what I have done and start apologizing and trying to cover myself up.

The UPS guy looks at me and says "Don't worry about it I have seen much worse", chuckles and then takes another long look at my still stiff condom wrapped dick. He then looks up and studders "Well I need to get back to work and I am sure you need to get back to your business at hand". He looks down and then up and grins again and I know he is interested. So I ask him if he would like to come back after work for a drink. He responds that he is suppose to meet up with some friends but might be able to make it before that. With that he says thanks and heads off to his truck.

(Note: End of fantasy and now back to current story)
I lead this guy back to my bedroom and we get undressed. He then kneels in front of me and starts licking my balls. I can feel a rush up my legs and I let out a soft moan which makes him lick harder. He then travels up the shaft of my hard cock until his tongue rests at the tip. He looks up and grins before he buries my cock to the back of his throat and my body starts to shake with excitement. He wraps his arms around my legs and holds me tight as he continues to thrust my cock to the back and down his throat. He really must have known what he was doing to me because within a few moments I let out a yell and start pumping my cum down his throat. He tights his arms around my legs and continues to suck and swallow for what seems like hours and my legs become weak but he holds me in place until he has drained the last bit of cum he could suck out of my cock.

He finally comes off my cock and I move to the bed and sit down as my legs are still shaking from the drainage. He gets up and says he wants to rinse real quick so I tell him where the bathroom is. When he comes back he lays down on the bed so I lay down beside him. He leans over and starts kissing my neck while his hands start carressing my hairy chest and pinching my nipples just a little. Well to my surprise my cock came back to life and was standing at full attention. He moved his lips from my neck to my face and eventually to my lips where he took an adventure with his tongue in my mouth.

After a few moments he moved his body on top of mine and starts rubbing his crotch against mine while still searching for tresure in my mouth. Now my cock was already at full attention so when he moved on top of me and started rubbing his cock against mine it only added friction and I could feel my cock start to pulsate. He came off my lips and said he needs to know what that feels like and if I had any condoms and lube. I was close enough to the nightstand and reach over and pulled out both.

He grabbed them both and slid down to my crotch area and immediately took my cock into his mouth again. As he was slicking up my cock with his mouth he was also opening the condom and lube. Damn this guy was very good!!!!! When he had the comdom ready he came off my cock long enough to slip it on and them placed his mouth over my cock again and assisted the comdom down to the base of my shaft.

As he worked my cock a bit longer he moved his ass toward my head so I reached over and started massaging his hole which was nice and smooth to my touch. The first time I reached his tight little hole he let out a moan and clamped down on my cock and I thought I would shoot right then. He handed the lube bottle to me and I placed some on his well mounded ass and massaged it down to his tight hole again. With just a little bit of pressure I could feel him relax and allowed my finger to slip in and he moans a bit louder.

After a bit more of his tongue action and my hole massaging he came off my cock, turned aournd, and straddle my waist. He looked at me with a gleam in his eyes and reached back, grabbed my cock, and positioned it at his entry point and I felt it as it bumped up against his now slick hole. I tried to push up into his hole but he held me firm and gave me a look like "when he is ready it will happen" and that made me hot. H slowly started lowering his ass onto my now extra thick and long wet piece of meat. With each little movement he would let out another moan and then look at me with excitement.

He started out by only letting the head of my cock slip in and then pulled it out. (you see I have an extra large musrhoom head so you definetely know when it pops in and he loved this) He was driving me crazy and I wanted to pound his ass but what he was doing was so exciting that I couldn't move and just let him have his fun. After a while he started lowering himself more and more until he had buried my cock all the way to the shaft and then he just sat there for a moment enjoying the feeling and moment.

After a few minutes of slow movement he leans over and whispers in my ear 'OK, now you can take my ass anyway you want' and then plants his tongue in my mouth again. Well, I normally like my guys on all fours but he had me so excited that I wanted to give him exactly what he wanted. I started pumping his ass slowly and then started building up speed. The faster I thrusted the more his tongue tried to get down my throat. Every once in a while he would reach back and try to speard his cheeks as far a part as he could and then he would slide his hands up the side of my body and rub my chest and nibbles again and again.

We actually fucked like this for a good 30 minutes and then I knew I was about to lose it. But he could tell as well as he came off my lips and sat straight up on my now purple cock and started bouncing as hard as he could. After a few moment he let out a scream, that I am sure the neighbors heard, and then shot his load all over my face. Yes it missed my chest all together and landed on my face. I couldn't hold on any longer and pulled him down on top of me, rolled on top of him, got his legs over my shoulders and started banging his ass with my cock and balls. When I shot we both knew it as I let out a yelp and as the first wave of cum rushed into that condom he told me he could feel the heat from it and for me to keep fucking him. I pumped and pumped until I knew there was nothing left and then fell onto his chest and he wrapped his arms around me and clinched his ass cheeks tight to hold my cock in place.

As we are laying there he starts licking his cum off my face and moaning as he worked happily to clean me up. Just as he finished licking up the cum my cock slipped out of his ass and we both let out a yelp of excitement. We lay there a few more minutes talking about nothing and then he says he has to go. We got dressed and I walked him to the door and as he left he said he hoped we could do that again real soon. This guy has turned out to be a regular that I see from time to time and it has always been a hot fuck. Have I told you lately that I love a bottom who knows what he wants and is not afraid to take it?

post-51876-1252783768_thumb.jpg