conversion parties in the UK

Guest rawwhiteboi

Guest rawwhiteboi

Hey all

am looking for a conversion party in London

can anyone point me in the direction of a site or an individual where I can get involved.

• 10 months later...
Hey all

can anyone point me in the direction of a site or an individual where I can get involved.

Am also looking for a conversion party... want to write about it on my blog and get photos and film to go with it... want to bust open the conversion party taboo.

If anyone can point me in right direction, be totally in your debt.

Josh

post-86418-1278939341_thumb.jpg

Am also looking for a conversion party... want to write about it on my blog and get photos and film to go with it... want to bust open the conversion party taboo.

Josh

Me too - maybe we need to organise a weekend of getting pozzed?!!

Me too - maybe we need to organise a weekend of getting pozzed?!!

I should add - I NEED photos taken by another man - I just don't seem to do well if I try to take them myself.

I carry only a few extra pounds. My ass has been rescued from the (^*&^*&(&s of gravity - crack has some hairs there which could be removed if that really mattered - I'm happy to lick out hairy asses myself.

Nipples hot wired to my dick - so I'm good to go - just keen to meet up with a group of men who are willing to poz either me on my own or me and some other men who also want to only take poz loads.

I'm up for renting out a dungeon in London in order to give a suitably horny setting to get those loads flowing!

I should add - I NEED photos taken by another man - I just don't seem to do well if I try to take them myself.

I carry only a few extra pounds. My ass has been rescued from the (^*&^*&(&s of gravity - crack has some hairs there which could be removed if that really mattered - I'm happy to lick out hairy asses myself.

Nipples hot wired to my dick - so I'm good to go - just keen to meet up with a group of men who are willing to poz either me on my own or me and some other men who also want to only take poz loads.

I'm up for renting out a dungeon in London in order to give a suitably horny setting to get those loads flowing!

So ..I'm waiting to hear - my hole is willing, and so too I guess are the other two guys who have contributed here. It could be a really hot time - hope to hear from some men who would be willing to make it happen - high viral loads and off meds if possible.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest patytrans

<!--quoteo(post=3575:date=Sep 9 2009, 05:08 PM:name=rawwhiteboi)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rawwhiteboi @ Sep 9 2009, 05:08 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=3575"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hey all

can anyone point me in the direction of a site or an individual where I can get involved.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Josh

post-96962-082345100 1308175582_thumb.jp