Some questions for the bottom boys

Guest Hires_True_Pigs

Guest Hires_True_Pigs

I'd appreciate a little help from the bottom boys -

1. How important is it to get loads pumped into you? Would you rather have 10 guys fucking you without cumming or one guy who pumps you full of cum?

2. What do you like doing after you get a load(s)? Keep it in you as long as you can? When you get home, push it out and see how much you have taken and play with/lick up the sperm?

3. Do you like being "bitched out", having your hole used as a pussy/cunt?

4. Do you want your top to pay attention to your dick? Suck you as you're getting fucked? Or just use your hole and your dick isn't important?

5. How old were you the first time you got fucked? Got bred? Gave into having your hole whored out and used as a cumdump?

6. Do you like having a guy piss up your ass? If so, do you not want to know before hand that your top is going to do it?

7. In a gangbang, do you prefer to be blindfolded and not knowing who is breeding you?

8. Do you like getting your hole used until it's gaping opened and insatiable? The more loads you get only increases your need to get more? You can't get enough loads in you?

9. Do manscents drive you crazy? Does taking deep whiffs of ripe pits deep into your lungs make your hole ache for dick?

10. What's the best advise you can give your top?

I think bottom boys rule. Let me know how I can be a better top.

Thanks, guys. To anyone taking the time to respond in a private message - it is greatly appreciated.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

1. It is very important to get loads pumped into me. I would rather have the one guy who pumps me full of cum than ten guys who leave me dry.

2. When I get a load, I want to keep it in me as long as possible.

3. I would love to be "bitched out"!

4. I want a top to use my hole for his pleasure and anything else he wants.

5. I was forty the first time I got fucked, although I had sucked cock a few times before that. He was very tidy, and barely came in me before he was cleaning up, sadly. I have never yet had the opportunity to be whored out and used as a cumdump.

6. I have never had a guy piss up my ass, and it doesn't light any fires in me, but if a top wants to do it, then I will let him - the fact of being used for his pleasure will make it hot even if it is not a particular fetish of mine.

7. I have never yet been in a gangbang, but your suggestion sounds like it is what I would prefer, in that it sounds hot and makes me drool a little...

8. Yes, yes, and yes!

9. Manscents are mildly attractive to me, but do not drive me crazy. They certainly don't repel me!

10. The best advice I can give my top is to be (^*&^*&(&ful, and to use me hard and rough. And to breed me, pushing his cum as deep into me as his animalistic lust demands.

I don't know if I am typical, but I hope my answers can be of assistance to you, Sir.

Guest lovinmoresex

1. It is VERY important to get loads pumped into me. I still like to take as many cocks as want to fuck my hole but I would much rather that they empty themselves in my ass.

2. I like to keep a load inside me.

3. The top is always welcome to whore me out to his friends or just anyone that he wants to watch fucking me.

4. The top can do what he wants. I don't need to come but if it pleases him or them to see me cum than that is cool.

5. I was 13 the first time I got fucked and bred by guys from 14 to 45. I was also 13 when I was first whored out to parties, frat houses for initiations and had groups of men use my holes. I loved it from the start and couldn't get enough cock and cum inside me or down my throat.

6. I'm not a fan of piss but it's been done a few times to me. It does feel kind of warm inside though.

7. I've been gangbanged a lot. Being blindfolded so all you can feel are cocks on and inside you and cum being sprayed on you and inside you is incredibly hot. I really love being blindfolded and being used by a group of guys.

8. The more cock I get the more I want. I've gone from the bathhouse and getting fucked nonstop to a local bookstore to get naked in a room and bend over and then to a park to get fucked in the dark paths there by whoever is down there. I love the feel of cum dripping out of me.

9. It depends on what you mean by manscents. Just plain being dirty and raunchy sweaty is no fun but the smell of a man overall is very exciting to me.

10. The best advice I can give is to just take me. Don't care about my pleasure because I'm getting plenty just having your cock inside me. Use me and breed me. Shoot your cum inside me and then stick around to watch the next guy breed me too. I like being watched. Also, don't be afraid to bring a friend or friends or to invite me to your next party where you want me to get naked and take care of any of your friends. Treat me like a slut and like your whore.

1. yes v important to be filled with the cum, always dissapointing when they dont.

2. I love it running down my inner thighs.

3. yes if I had been a girl i would be a right slut.

4. Not bothered about him playing with my cock as long as he gets his satisfied.

5. My first time I was 22 & it was bb , felt like gallons. Was my best m8 & he hated me the next day made me feel used ! It bothered me then lol.

6. On my list to try.

7. Again on my list lol.

8. Just lovvvve cock.

9. Prefer clean guys.

10. Usually I dont give any but I guess for gods sake dont pullout lol

Guest nudistbottom

1. It is very important being filled with cum so onr guy leaving his load in me is better thasn 10 fucks with no loads.

2. I enjoy knowing the load is in me.

3. I wouldnt object.

4. The top is free to do what it wants to be I do like my dick treated roughly.

5. 20 and 21 when first bred.

6. Yes I do and i would like to know.

7. Not gangbanged.

8. More used and filled the more I want.

9. Not usually.

10. Find the right position, take the time to get the hole lubed and use to the cock then fuck hard.

In reply:

1) I want a guy to drop his load in me when he fucks me

2) I want to keep it in as long as possible

3) Love being a cunt and taking multiple loads

4) The top can do whatever he wants to my cock

5) I was 13 when first fucked. It was raw. I was 15 the first time gang fucked

6) I enjoy that but don't require it

7) In a gang fuck, I prefer to see the face of the guys fucking me

8) More loads the better

9) Love manscents

10) Best advise: fuck me hard and for a long time

• 1 month later...
Guest assforyoujim

1. Very important to feel the top cumming inside me. I have to feel it is my ass. Two guys with huge loads are real cool

2.I keep the cum deep in my ass as longas I can,I like to lay in bed later and feel it dripping out my ass

3. Do you like being "bitched out", having your hole used as a pussy/cunt? YES YES

4. Do you want your top to pay attention to your dick? Suck you as you're getting fucked? Or just use your hole and your dick isn't important? I want the top to palay with me hole and shoot

5. How old were you the first time you got fucked? 13 in High Schoole Got bred? Same time 13 High School Senoir fucke me first time raw and cam in my ass. After that he fucked me once a week Gave into having your hole whored out and used as a cumdump? 23

6. Do you like having a guy piss up your ass? If so, do you not want to know before hand that your top is going to do it? It is okay but do want to know first

7. In a gangbang, do you prefer to be blindfolded and not knowing who is breeding you? I like to see the guys face

8. Do you like getting your hole used until it's gaping opened and insatiable? The more loads you get only increases your need to get more? You can't get enough loads in you? Yes In a sling with cum dripping out my ass it is HOT

9. Do manscents drive you crazy? Does taking deep whiffs of ripe pits deep into your lungs make your hole ache for dick? Yes

10. What's the best advise you can give your top? Take time to put it in raw.Use some precum. After I adjust to it Fcuk me hard and deep till you cum

Thanks, guys. To anyone taking the time to respond in a private message - it is greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

1. I love my hole juiced-up. Nothing beats the feeling of a wet hole. One load is better than none, even if 10 guys are playing, the first guy should lube it up for all the next.

2. Sometimes I save it sometimes I give it back. If the guy wants to eat his cum out after fucking me or use a plug to hold it in, suck it out and spit it in my face. Taking several loads from a group of guys is the best, to push it out and see it all mixed together. Sometimes I push it out right away to see how big the load is or to get a good taste.

3. Bitched out for straight or bi dudes is Hot!

4. Most of time I don't care if the guy plays with my cock at all. I like knowing he's getting off on my ass. I had one buddy who was in the habit of yanking my cock back between my legs when he fucked me dog style. He didn't stroke it, just pulled on it hard like the reins of a horse and would always bring me right to the edge.

5.First fuck was 17 and he bred me. First gang in my 30s at a bathhouse.

6.Piss if you have a huge load of piss to give. Piss with a hard on is unbelievably Hot. Say you're going to only if it turns you on. Feeling hot piss streaming on my hole always gets me hard.

7.Blindfolds and anonymous fucking is amazing. I've been in bathhouse scenes where my head was $%@#$%#$ down on cock while I was being fucked. I wasn't able to see who was fucking me, only know it was at least three dudes and two shot on my ass/back and one bred me. I'll do that again any day of the week.

8.Every bottom I know including myself is the same, the more you get fucked the more you want. If my hole is loose and dripping uncontrollably at the end of the night, I know it was a good night

9.The clean natural smell of a man is the best of all. No cologne no deodorant. But don't smell like a dumpster either, just shower a couple times a week.

10.Best advice: Remember most bottoms are motivated to please you! Knowing you're enjoying yourself is the biggest turn on. Use a good lube, or no lube (spit, pre-cum and cum still feels the best). And for me it's all about the moment. I've been with guys who fuck with long lasting control, I've been with guys who are so turned on they cum very fast ( believe me, that's Fucking Hot when a guy shoots fast: I just know how good he's feeling when he blasts that load). And like some of the other guys mentioned, our holes are there for you to use as you please, tells us what you want to do, don't feel the need to ask! Fuck the way you Want to Fuck; Fuck the way it Feels Good on Your Cock. If it Feels Good on your Cock, we're Happy!

• 2 weeks later...

1. Ultimately prefer to get my hole creamed, but i'd take the 10 guys so i get fucked for longer

2. definitely keep it in. good lube for the next top, and love the feeling when it eventually dribbles out again.

3. YES!

4. Generally no. My ass/cunt is my main sexual organ.

5. 21 for all

6. YES! no need to warn me just do it But dirty talk can be fun, so tell me about it if it makes you hornier

7. YES but most important thing is to be fucked, with or without blindfold.

In a gangbang, do you prefer to be blindfolded and not knowing who is breeding you?

8. YES!

9. YES, especially the pits of a man who doesn't use articial scents

10. Most bottoms like to be used. His ass needs pounding. If you're horny, just go for it. Don't hold back. IF he's a real slut, his only need is to satisfy yours

• 3 weeks later...

Good God this is a stimulating topic!!! Replies in-line

1. How important is it to get loads pumped into you? Would you rather have 10 guys fucking you without cumming or one guy who pumps you full of cum?

I love a nice creamy load up there, and I reckon I could probably send a few of the 10 "non cummers" over the edge before they could pull out!

2. What do you like doing after you get a load(s)? Keep it in you as long as you can? When you get home, push it out and see how much you have taken and play with/lick up the sperm?

Varies. Sometimes I love to store it up till I just can't keep it in anymore, and other times I love having it eaten out so I can get refilled!

yes, yes, yes, yes! Nothing better than being transformed into a "formerly-human" fucktoy!

4. Do you want your top to pay attention to your dick? Suck you as you're getting fucked? Or just use your hole and your dick isn't important?

Leave my dick alone - I get off on making YOU get off!

5. How old were you the first time you got fucked? Got bred? Gave into having your hole whored out and used as a cumdump?

I was ganged by 3 guys when I was 17(first time fuck and first time bb), when I was 25 and living in London a gang of skinheads tied me to a fallen tree on Hampstead Heath and fucked me all night, it was mind-blowing.

6. Do you like having a guy piss up your ass? If so, do you not want to know before hand that your top is going to do it?

Love it, esp if I get fucked while full (mindblowing wave action!) I don't mind if it's a surprise or if he tells me exactly what is happening to me as I feel the warm stinging spread.

7. In a gangbang, do you prefer to be blindfolded and not knowing who is breeding you?

I love it both ways.

8. Do you like getting your hole used until it's gaping opened and insatiable? The more loads you get only increases your need to get more? You can't get enough loads in you?

Since my ideal is to be tied down and used till the tops are empty - I won't be saying "no enough" and if I do - I hope the gang ignores me!

9. Do manscents drive you crazy? Does taking deep whiffs of ripe pits deep into your lungs make your hole ache for dick?

Not an essential - but I can get off on it.

Use me like a masturbation toy that can wash itself - and remember to invite all your friends! (esp your best friends!)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Patient413

>>>>> It's all about the cum. Either in my mouth on in my ass. Pausing before swallowing, yum yum.

>>>> Keep it is best.

>>>> No bitch here.

>>>> Attention to my everything, but dick is good too.

>>>>> 21 first bj and first fuck. No condoms, and cum in both places.

>>>> Never had it and brain says no. In the heat of being fucked, I'm not so sure though.

>>>> I need to see the guy fucking me as much as possible.

>>>> Once lubed and hole is limber I feel like I can fuck until my body needs sleep. Fuck fuck fuck.. Never tried though. Hours, yes. Endless until I can't stay awake, well not yet, hehe.

>>>> Pits freshly ripe from fucking yes. A clean (you know what I mean) but sweaty top's ass in my nose as I start to rim him is heaven. Sweaty nuts aren't bad either, hehe.

>>> Give me all your cock but also all your attention so I get high on the fuck too and my ass is yours for the taking. Anytime. I think most bottoms just love the feel of cock inside. So for example resting but leaving your cock all in my ass to stop from cumming is preferred over pulling out. Best feeling is laying sweaty side by side after some serious fucking with full body contact and him still deep inside while we talk about the last movie we saw....hahaha.

Guest bibottom2use

1. Very Important. Yes I'd rather have 1 guy cum in me than 10 with condoms.

2. I keep it in me as long as I can and enjoy the feeling of being slick with cum.

3. I consider my ass to be pussy for a horny top.

4. I don't care about my cock when I'm getting cock.

5. I was 14 the first time I got fucked and loved the feeling of cum in me from the first second.

6. No. I don't like piss and have no clue why its associated with sex at all.

7. I haven't been gangbanged yet. A blindfold might be wild.

8. The more I get the more I want.

9. I've only liked the sweaty scent of a few guys,I don't usually like intense smells-sweat or colognes.

10. Never use a scented/flavored/heated/cooled lubricant. If you don't lik to rim me until I'm wet enough to fuck then use plain lube or I'll be getting dressed with a burning asshole and more than a little pissed off on my way out the door.

• 1 month later...
Guest Married_Bottom_
1. I would much rather have one “ordinary†guy who shoots his load into me than get fucked by a dozen hot studs without cumming in my ass.
2. I like to keep the load inside me as long as I can.
3. I don’t care one way or another, so long as I get fucked.
4. No. I want no attention at all paid to my dick.
5: I started pretty late, so I didn’t get fucked until I was 30. I got my first bareback load soon after that.
6. I have no desire for piss games.
7. I like to see, but blindfolding is okay with me.
8. I’ve never been in that state, but the idea does turn me on.
9. Not a big scent guy.
10. It’s about sex, not domination.

• 1 month later...
Guest buns4cum

1. How important is it to get loads pumped into you? Nothing is better than taking cum loads deep in my ass.

Would you rather have 10 guys fucking you without cumming or one guy who pumps you full of cum?I definitely would rather have a full cumload. Even better if there were 10 guys leaving their cum in me.

2. What do you like doing after you get a load(s)? After getting load I like to take another cock and load. No better lube than a fresh hot load.

Keep it in you as long as you can? I keep as much in my ass for as long as I keep getting fucked. I have had someone lick it out on occasion but usually make them deposit anther one.

When you get home, push it out and see how much you have taken and play with/lick up the sperm?Don't really care when home, usually just clean my self up

3. Do you like being "bitched out", having your hole used as a pussy/cunt? Love being whored out and having my hole filled with load after load. The other tops usually like it too as it lubes me up good for them to fuck me and so on and so on. So we all get good and juicy. Nothing better than getting gangbanged and filled with hot cum and cock. taking alot of cocks can make you sore but for me it is the hot juicy loads that soothe my hole for even more fun and cock.

4. Do you want your top to pay attention to your dick? No not really.

Suck you as you're getting fucked? Yes I like to suck and get fucked at the same time. Love the taste of cum but prefer to have it shoot deep in my hole.

Or just use your hole and your dick isn't important? Totally fine to just use my hole. One of the things I like also is every once in a while have a load shot on my hole and then workied in by their still hard cock.

5. How old were you the first time you got fucked? 15

Got bred? 15

Gave into having your hole whored out and used as a cumdump? 15 was actually *Y(*YO*HOHd at first but got really into it after taking a few hot loads.

6. Do you like having a guy piss up your ass? I have taken piss a few times and it is fun as something different, prefer cum though.

If so, do you not want to know before hand that your top is going to do it? I donp;t mind the surprise or not.

7. In a gangbang, do you prefer to be blindfolded and not knowing who is breeding you? Absolutely love being blindfolded not knowing who is fucking and filling my ass full of their cum, this gets me so horny

8. Do you like getting your hole used until it's gaping opened and insatiable? Absolutley. Never really get s gaping open and loose, if you exercise your muscles you can always be tight and sqeeze to help milk loads into your ass. The only time I get a little gaping is whne I get doublefucked, and that doesn't last too long.

The more loads you get only increases your need to get more? Absolutely, there is nothing more incredible in feeling than to take load after load, feeling the cock swell up an pulsate as it spews deep inside.

You can't get enough loads in you?Never have had so many I said stop. Yes taking loads gets me extremely horned up and sex crazed for more and more cock and cum

9. Do manscents drive you crazy? not really, but the smell and taste of cum is great

Does taking deep whiffs of ripe pits deep into your lungs make your hole ache for dick?not at all

10. What's the best advise you can give your top?Take Viagra so you can feed me all the loads you can.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cumlover5555

1. How important is it to get loads pumped into you? Would you rather have 10 guys fucking you without cumming or one guy who pumps you full of cum?-prefer the 10 guys never had that before but ive had a load in my ass before.

2. What do you like doing after you get a load(s)? Keep it in you as long as you can? When you get home, push it out and see how much you have taken and play with/lick up the sperm?-keep it as long as possible

3. Do you like being "bitched out", having your hole used as a pussy/cunt?-definately

4. Do you want your top to pay attention to your dick? Suck you as you're getting fucked? Or just use your hole and your dick isn't important?-Just Hole prefer not to be sucked

5. How old were you the first time you got fucked? Got bred? Gave into having your hole whored out and used as a cumdump?-18

6. Do you like having a guy piss up your ass? If so, do you not want to know before hand that your top is going to do it?-Depends on mood but they should ask i would angry if they didint

7. In a gangbang, do you prefer to be blindfolded and not knowing who is breeding you?- i like being able to see them

8. Do you like getting your hole used until it's gaping opened and insatiable? The more loads you get only increases your need to get more? You can't get enough loads in you?-yes

9. Do manscents drive you crazy? Does taking deep whiffs of ripe pits deep into your lungs make your hole ache for dick?-iam easy

10. What's the best advise you can give your top?- go for the prize, dont mess around.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NC_MVP

1. Very important to get loads pumped into me. Rather have one guy who pumps me full of cum.

2. Push it out when I get home to see how much I have taken.

3. Love it when I am getting fucked and the top refers to my ass as a pussy/cunt.

4. It really does not matter to me either way if the top pays any attention my dick.

5. I had been a top for a long time. I did not get fucked until around 25 years old. I got bred the first time I got fucked and was hooked.

6. I have never had a guy piss in my ass. I am not into watersports.

7. Never been in a gangbang, I prefer one on one contact.

8. Actually after I get one load in my ass, my dick starts pulsating and I cum. Just thinking about getting a load in my ass right now, my dick is rock hard.

9. Yes, I love manscents.

10. The best advice I can give my top is to not pull out. Cum inside. Otherwise I will regret having sex with you.

• 1 month later...
Guest kl2real

Seems like the poster of this topic no longer exists on the site, but what the hell...

For me, it's totally important to get loads pumped into me. It's what I live for, and I'll go to the lengths to get it. I'll always take the one guy who pumps me full of cum over the 10 who don't cum or pull out. Of course, if all 10 do cum, then it's on.

I never squirt it back out. To me, taking cum is making someone else a part of me. It's a spiritual thing, really, so it always stays in.

Hell yeah! Why not?

Yeah, pay some attention to my dick, but for me it's all about my ass. If I do cum before the top cums, I like it when he makes me eat it or uses my cum to lube his cock before he fucks me. Basically, all the cum should end up in me if possible.

First time fucked at 22. Got bred at 26 (bred meaning knowingly taking poz cum.) Used as cumdump at 28 or so.

I've had this happen, but since it tends to wash the cum out (piss has to come out, but cum usually absorbs) I don't really like it. I wouldn't mind a guy training me to swallow his piss after he cums, though.

Being blindfolded is definitely a plus. Then it really is about being fucked, taking cum and being used. There are no concerns about if he's hot or not, how big his cock is or not, what his race is, blah, blah, blah. None of that matters anyway.

Yeah I like to see how many loads I can take. The highest so far was 28. That was an all day thing where guys were just stopping by to cum. Another guy set it up, and my only duty was to take whatever he sent my way. That totally appealed to my slave nature.

Not really, but I do like just natural scents during sex. Nothing hotter than sweat and cum and spit and body odors all mixing up into a memorable moment.

Take your time getting in. Once you're in and my hole is wrapped around your cock, show me now mercy.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nudistbottom

- id rather the one cumming in me

- i just let the cum come out naturally

- ideally yes but not experinced being bitched out

- id rather my dick isnt touched but if it is it should be roughly grabbed

- 20, 21 bare and not been whored out.

- i do like it and no.

- not been in one

- there is definatly a point that more is needed even after lots of fillings.

-no

- take time lubing my hole and finding the best position for you then pound and use my holes until your finished.

Thanks, guys. To anyone taking the time to respond in a private message - it is greatly appreciated

• 2 months later...
Guest Baronkrulis

So my experiences are limited so bare (pun intended) with me.

1. Getting a load pumped into me, orally or anally, is very important to me. To me its as if the Top/Dominant is laying claim to me. Don't get me wrong, taking 10 cocks is a good way to spend an afternoon, lol... just prefer the cum in the end (pun also intended)

2. I have not had many men cum in me but the few experiences i have i would satisfy myself with keeping it in as long as i could. As though, favoring the present He gave me.

3. Being "Bitched out" is a long time fantasy of mine. Have never been able to explore this yet. Being used by multiple men for their pleasures and for the Top/Dom who is setting it all up is completely a turn on for me.

4. So far, my experiences have shown that i am generally too focused on my partner to even think of my own cock. More often than not, i don't even cum and it does not bother me in any way, shape or form. My wants and desires is to please my partner...simple as that.

5. First time was in my mid twenty's, i know...i was a late bloomer. Kind of wish i had acted on my desires alot sooner. As for the being whored out bit, haven't had that happen...yet.

6. Another scenerio that i have no experience with. I can't say i would go out of my way seeking to have my partner piss in me so if it happens i would say only tell me when or as your finishing..... i'm sure that would settle into my mind just who's in charge and what kind of whore i am.

7. Sadly, gangbang is something i have no experience with, but soooo want to change that. I don't think there is a specific preferance as to blindfolded or not. When i fantasize i always imagine myself being able to see all the men.

8. The few partners i have had did not go mulitple rounds, so gaping is another virginal thing for me. Part of the gangbang fantasy is taking more cock, of different sizes, leaving me well spent and wanting more.

9. Prefer man scents to be natural, though a light cologne isn't horrible. Not a fan of the 'haven't bathed in a week' kind mind you. The heady scent of man who's working up a sweat while fucking me is amazing.

10. For my Tops, i would just say to be firm with me. Know what you want, and take it. I enjoy the rougher side, or the passionate side. I'll gain my simple pleasured knowing that i have pleased you. Thats the biggest satisfaction i could ever hope for, knowing that i brought my Top/Dom to orgasm.

As a bottom, thank you for thinking we rule. However, as a bottom, i think its the Top that rules.

Guest Maggwhyte

I have never had sex with another man, so my answers are only theoretical, but I thought it'd be fun to answer anyway:

1. I think I would prefer having another man blow his load inside of me as opposed to just getting fucked raw. It's all about the payoff!

2. I would probably play with my hole after it's been filled. I'd want to feel it, to know it was there.

3. I'm not sure what you mean by being 'bitched out' but getting fucked hard and long and filled with cum would be divine.

4. He can pay some attention if he likes. If not, that's fine too. I'll get myself off as long as he rides me hard and fills me up.

5. Never.

6. I'd like to try this as well. I think if I ever gave into my desires, I'd be a little on the kinky side.

7. If I ever did a gangbang, I'd want to see all the guys using me. I'm a very visual person.

8. I'd love to be gaped and left wide open and filled with cum. I'm also afraid, based on my own addictive personality, I'd only want it more and more.

9. The smell of a man in general is a turn on, but for the most part, I like clean people. The whole point is to get together and get dirty, yes?

10. I wish I could contribute here. All I can say is be honest, listen to your bottom, and find out what works for both of you. As with all relationships, compromise is key.

• 7 months later...
Guest Rick4fun2011

1. How important is it to get loads pumped into you? One guy who pumps you full of cum? Very important, I love to feeling of warm cum flowing deep into me.

2. What do you like doing after you get a load(s)? Keep it in you as long as you can? I use a butt pug to keep it in When you get home, push it out and see how much you have taken.

3. Do you like being "only in a 3 way with two tops, having your hole used as a pussy/cunt?

4. Do you want your top to pay attention to your dick, Yes Suck you as you're getting fucked, YES

5. How old were you the first time you got fucked? I was 45 years old. Got bred, Yes he was a very heavy cummer.

6. Do you like having a guy piss up your ass? NO!

7. In a gangbang, do you prefer to be blindfolded and not knowing who is breeding you? I want to see their faces.

8. Do you like getting your hole used until it's gaping opened and insatiable? NO!

9. Do manscents drive you crazy? Does taking deep whiffs of ripe pits deep into your lungs make your hole ache for dick? Not Really

10. What's the best advise you can give your top? Have a very thick cock & be a heavy cummer.

• 2 weeks later...

1. I would rather have 10 guys because I love cock and my hole cream pied

2. I love a guy that will feltch it out or make me hold it in I am his cum hole whore.

3. Like my hole used like a pussy and fuck my ass like you want to get me pregnant.

4. No I want my top to fuck me like a hoe and no limits for bare cock.

5. First time 30

6. I wanna try piss in my ass.

7. I like both but seeing their face cumming is hot. Also not knowing who is inside my hole is hot.

8. That is my fantsey time me in a sling and invite the neighbor hood.

9. No turns me off

10. Take your time let his ass get used to your cock and then you can plow harder then you ever thought.

• 5 months later...

1. I dont mind a guy cumming in me but I'd take the 10 cocks without a secxond thought.

2. I don't even think about it. It stays in me until it comes out.

3. Love having my arse bitched out but only if the top gets off on it. Miss the closeness when I do though.

4. I tend to think of my cock as being insignificant when i'm being fucked. my cunt is what's important and the tops cock. in porn, i love seeing guys cocks go soft and shrivel when their taking it. Still my legs are wide open for my top and i love it when he plays with my soft cock and balls.

5. 30. Got bred the first time. Gang banged for the first time about a month ago. Fucking awesome.

6. Never had it, wouldn't mind either and dont care if I have no warning.

7. Either way is good. Theres a submission in being blind folded that I like but like kissing too.

8. I'm pretty tight so I dont think it ever gets to the point that its gaping but I like it used long and hard. I even like catching a few zzz's laying on my side while my top continues to fuck me on my side from behind and fondling me.

9. Like guys to be clean, but not scented.

10. I dont know about other bottoms but I like to explore every which way you can fuck me. Be creative and adventurous. Take ur time opening up ur bottom boy because once he's open for business, he's urs to play with as long as u can.

• 2 months later...

1. It's all about the cum!

2. Put in a plug and leave it in all day.

3. Yes! Love being bitched out.

4. Just use the hole. I'll JO afterwards.

5. 36

6. Love WS so yeah. Don't need to know.

7. Yes! Like the blindfold but also like seeing all the tops.

8. Yes!

9. Yes!

10.Bring other tops with you.

• 2 months later...

1. One guy who pumps me full of cum is better than many cocks and no seed/

2. Keep it in me as long as you can

3. I like being "bitched out", having my hole used as a pussy/cunt? YES

4. Just use my hole and my dick isn't important

5. I was 20 the first time I got fucked? And he seeded me that time and I was addicted since then.

6. I like having a guy piss up my ass

7. In a gangbang I prefer to be blindfolded and not knowing who is breeding me

8. YES the more loads I get and the more seed inside me the more I want

9. All guys turn me on.

10. Enjoy using me and I will enjoy being used!!