Some questions for the bottom boys

Guest Hires_True_Pigs

• 1 month later...

1. How important is it to get loads pumped into you? Would you rather have 10 guys fucking you without cumming or one guy who pumps you full of cum?

Tough call the ratio of 10 to 1 is extreme. I do love my ass fucked and filled with cum so If I am able to swallow every load from the 10 then it would be the 10 but if not then definitely the 1 filling my ass with cum

2. What do you like doing after you get a load(s)? Keep it in you as long as you can? When you get home, push it out and see how much you have taken and play with/lick up the sperm?

If my Top wants me to push it out and eat it then I wll gladly do that. Otherwise I keep it in as long as I can to remind me what a cum whore I am.

3. Do you like being "bitched out", having your hole used as a pussy/cunt?

I love being "" bitched out and used

4. Do you want your top to pay attention to your dick? Suck you as you're getting fucked? Or just use your hole and your dick isn't important?

Whatever the Top wants to do to have the most pleasurable experience for him is what I want "within reason"

5. How old were you the first time you got fucked? Got bred? Gave into having your hole whored out and used as a cumdump?

Fucked: 16 Bred:16 Whored out and became a Cumdump at 21

6. Do you like having a guy piss up your ass? If so, do you not want to know before hand that your top is going to do it?

NO

7. In a gangbang, do you prefer to be blindfolded and not knowing who is breeding you?

Love it !! but I also Love to see the men that are using me and watch as they fuck me

8. Do you like getting your hole used until it's gaping opened and insatiable? The more loads you get only increases your need to get more? You can't get enough loads in you?

I am quite insatiable. Once the sex starts I don't want it to stop until everyone involved is exhausted ;-)

9. Do manscents drive you crazy? Does taking deep whiffs of ripe pits deep into your lungs make your hole ache for dick?

I Like the smell of Men but not smelly men

10. What's the best advise you can give your top?

Use me

• 1 month later...

1. How important is it to get loads pumped into you? Very important. Cum should not be wasted!

2. What do you like doing after you get a load(s)? It varies, depending on the circumstances and the mood. But taking the load is the important thing.

3. Do you like being "bitched out", having your hole used as a pussy/cunt? Fuck yeah.

4. Do you want your top to pay attention to your dick? I do enjoy that, but it's not a requirement.

5. How old were you the first time you got fucked? Got bred? Gave into having your hole whored out and used as a cumdump? I was 13 first getting fucked and bred. I took my first group fuck at 15.

6. Do you like having a guy piss up your ass? I have done that, but I'm not a huge fan. If the top insists, I will do it.

7. In a gangbang, do you prefer to be blindfolded and not knowing who is breeding you? I have done both, but I personally prefer to see what's going on. Watching the other guys watch me is a turn on to me.

8. You can't get enough loads in you? Once you start, it's hard to stop!

9. Do manscents drive you crazy? Fuck yeah. I really love pits.

10. What's the best advise you can give your top? Use my hole as you want!

1. How important is it to get loads pumped into you? Would you rather have 10 guys fucking you without cumming or one guy who pumps you full of cum?

--> The load is half of the reason to fuck. Sex isn't really worth it if it just kinda... stops. So I'd rather have one load.

2. What do you like doing after you get a load(s)? Keep it in you as long as you can? When you get home, push it out and see how much you have taken and play with/lick up the sperm?

--> I go to the toilet to push it out and see how much comes out.

--> In my fantasies, yes.

4. Do you want your top to pay attention to your dick? Suck you as you're getting fucked? Or just use your hole and your dick isn't important?

--> I like getting my cock touched but it's not necessary. I'm fine with jerking off myself.

5. How old were you the first time you got fucked? Got bred? Gave into having your hole whored out and used as a cumdump?

--> 12, never experienced a condom, haven't been whored out though.

6. Do you like having a guy piss up your ass? If so, do you not want to know before hand that your top is going to do it?

--> I'm not into piss play but I'm open to the idea just to try it out.

7. In a gangbang, do you prefer to be blindfolded and not knowing who is breeding you?

--> Being sighted and being blinded both have perks. I like to switch it up. Only experiencing sex through physical sensations is really powerful, but I also enjoy seeing their bodies move and sweat, and the darkness in their eyes.

8. Do you like getting your hole used until it's gaping open and insatiable? The more loads you get only increases your need to get more? You can't get enough loads in you?

--> I would love to get bred silly, turn my pussy into a gaping, cum-drooling hole. I'm not a full-on cumdump in general, though.

9. Do manscents drive you crazy? Does taking deep whiffs of ripe pits deep into your lungs make your hole ache for dick?

--> I LOVE tasting and smelling everything before getting anything inside of me.

--> Fuck hard but also listen to the body language of your bottom. Sex is not a game played alone.

IMG_20200622_171731_20200622_171805952-removebg-preview_censored.jpg

Guest barehole4use
On 9/2/2009 at 9:41 PM, Guest Hires_True_Pigs said:

I'd appreciate a little help from the bottom boys -

Answer : No problem it is my pleasure, let's get started.

Answer : Very important, if i am doing my job right being the perfect bttm i deserve getting the loads pumped deep inside me too. i would take the 1 guy who pumps his load inside me but i would also like 10 loads too, but hey i am a SLUT too.

Answer : I keep it inside as long as i can, sometimes i will finger my ass & lick up the juices, love the taste of cum, it's so sweet. I never waste it & push it out in the toilet bowl.

Answer : Yes for sure have had it done many times when my ass is the hole of choice to be used by many in a room or outdoors or glory hole getting filled anonymously is hot too.

Answer : I prefer my Top to just use my hole or cunt for his pleasure, my dick needs NO stimulation. It can vary depending on the fuck sometimes my dick gets hard between the fucks & at other times not.

Answer : 15 if i am being honest but was sucking dick at an earlier age already at 13/14. When i turned 15 i became 1 mans cum dump & he used me regular to shoot his spunk inside, made me the experienced SLUT i am today.

6. Do you like having a guy piss up your ass ? If so, do you not want to know before hand that your top is going to do it ?

Answer : I don't need to know before hand, i like Tops that take charge & do what pleases them & why stop at piss, i have had a guy shove a beer bottle up my ass in a sling & empty it inside my ass too as well as pissing inside my ass & yes it was the same PIG who did it.

Answer : Depends if that is the preferred choice from the host, i will do anything to get cock & cum inside me regardless, up till now i have not been blindfolded in that scenario but i would do it if asked.

8. Do you like getting your hole used until it's gaping opened and insatiable? The more loads you get only increases your need to get more? You can't get enough loads in you?

Answer : Yes love this, lots of cum inside my cunt, making my hole open & wet & ready for the next cock to slide inside & bust there nut in deep.

Answer : Yes if it is clean whiffs from a freshly showered hunk there is a difference between smelling sexy & bad hygiene the latter i don't like.

Answer : Be assertive & feel what your bttms hole in front of your cock wants & dump your load in as deep as it can go. A great Top will feel everything about a bttm & a crap Top feels nothing & fucks with no emotion.

I think bottom boys rule. Let me know how I can be a better top.

Answer : Ask your bttm what he likes, ask him if he likes to do kinky sex & listen to what he wants & make it happen, it will be fun for you both, sex is about pleasure for both not singular.

Thanks, guys. To anyone taking the time to respond in a private message - it is greatly appreciated.

Answer : Great questions, i know you will make a great Top if you are not already. Thanks for asking us all for the input Sir.

Watch my video's on xtube or squirt.org with the same profile name.0c6cc4f6a208a637e76bcd5b5f.jpg.6cd6ee72fa0a4f3134117ff719816b1f.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

1.Very , I love the grunts when a man is filling you up.

2. I keep would love having it run out

3.yes, a dream of mine.

4 I love to have my my dick and balls squeezed a little

6. Ive never done that

7. Not blindfolded , but gagged .

8. yes, yes,yes. till i'm full and its running out

9.Not into that at all.

10. bring friends

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

1. How important is it to get loads pumped into you? Would you rather have 10 guys fucking you without cumming or one guy who pumps you full of cum? The one that breeds me..

2. What do you like doing after you get a load(s)? Keep it in you as long as you can? When you get home, push it out and see how much you have taken and play with/lick up the sperm? I host late night and after the Top(s) leave I go to bed keeping their gift inside all night

3. Do you like being "bitched out", having your hole used as a pussy/cunt? Yes!

4. Do you want your top to pay attention to your dick? Suck you as you're getting fucked? Or just use your hole and your dick isn't important? Just use me to pleasure themselves.  I receive great pleasure feeling a man deep inside and when he climaxes I know I've done well.

5. How old were you the first time you got fucked? 50 or 55 Got bred? 50 or 55      Gave into having your hole whored out and used as a cumdump? That's all I have ever been, basically a living sex toy and a receptacle for their cum.

6. Do you like having a guy piss up your ass? If so, do you not want to know before hand that your top is going to do it? It hasn't happened yet but I want it. It would be best to know ahead so plastic could be placed on the bed.

7. In a gangbang, do you prefer to be blindfolded and not knowing who is breeding you?  Doesn't matter to me as to whose breeding me, I'm just happy to get bred.

8. Do you like getting your hole used until it's gaping opened and insatiable? I think its hot.  The more loads you get only increases your need to get more? Yes.     You can't get enough loads in you? Right. I'd love to bottom for a gang creampie video.  Even though I love being fucked, I would allow anyone to pour a jar full of anonymous cum into me.

9. Do manscents drive you crazy? Yes they do, Id ask the top to shower. Does taking deep whiffs of ripe pits deep into your lungs make your hole ache for dick? No it turns me off.

10. What's the best advise you can give your top? JO before you fuck so it takes longer to cum and have a friend or two along.

• 1 month later...

Love to be pumped full like a good trannie slut always should be  and knocked up.  

As long as possible  Love knowing when a guy leaves some of him is still deep inside me swimming around.

Yes  I love to be used like a bitch  by one or more    I know that is where I belong... nothing better for me.

If they like  :)   I love guys making all of me their playground and taking what they like.  Although I can cum just from being fucked and a load of cum in my pussy and mouth makes me complete,   I am one of the few trannies  that loves her boy parts  used, explored and pleasured too, if they guy wants.  Many just want the best head they'll ever get and or  a wanton pussy that will take anything and love it...  blo and go.    It's all wonderful for me.