Some questions for the bottom boys

Guest Hires_True_Pigs

1 The more cocks the better up my ass down my throat 2 Like to see the cum dripping out my ass 3 Loved being bitched out one mate watched me get fucked by 13 blokes all ages and sizes he loved to fuck me when full of cum then pull out and dump al his cum all over me 5 I am there for cum if he lets me cum I do up to him I was 12 I was done by a 40-50 yrs old he was great made me the slut I am now still cum over him sometimes 6 I has a mate piss up me ass then sat on another guys face while he drank it out with me mate on the guys cock 7 Have been blindfloded and banged in all holes I was there tool to use was a dream come true 8 loved my hole being used by any who want.8 Offcourse once I'm on I just go off 9 Yes 10 Please lick me out 1st then my hole is open for all

• Like 1

1. How important is it to get loads pumped into you? Would you rather have 10 guys fucking you without cumming or one guy who pumps you full of cum?

I love it in my ass but also would want a load in my mouth as well, but it is hard to beat the feeling of hot cum dripping out my hole.
2. What do you like doing after you get a load(s)? Keep it in you as long as you can? When you get home, push it out and see how much you have taken and play with/lick up the sperm?

I want to keep it in my ass all day, so hot knowing that I now was made someone's boy. Gets me horny to take another load.
3. Do you like being "bitched out", having your hole used as a pussy/cunt?

I get so turned on being called names and have my pussy used!!!
4. Do you want your top to pay attention to your dick? Suck you as you're getting fucked? Or just use your hole and your dick isn't important?

Not necessary for me at all.
5. How old were you the first time you got fucked? Got bred? Gave into having your hole whored out and used as a cumdump?

22 and 25 and haven't been a cum dump yet
6. Do you like having a guy piss up your ass? If so, do you not want to know before hand that your top is going to do it?

Never had anyone do that but I think it would be hot!
7. In a gangbang, do you prefer to be blindfolded and not knowing who is breeding you?

Never been in a gangbang
8. Do you like getting your hole used until it's gaping opened and insatiable? The more loads you get only increases your need to get more? You can't get enough loads in you?

Can't get enough!
9. Do manscents drive you crazy? Does taking deep whiffs of ripe pits deep into your lungs make your hole ache for dick?

I get so turned on by man smells! Pits, crotch and ass make me crave cum!
10. What's the best advise you can give your top?

Pay attention to what drives your bottom crazy!

I'd appreciate a little help from the bottom boys -

1. How important is it to get loads pumped into you? Would you rather have 10 guys fucking you without cumming or one guy who pumps you full of cum?Both

2. What do you like doing after you get a load(s)? Keep it in you as long as you can? When you get home, push it out and see how much you have taken and play with/lick up the sperm?keep it

3. Do you like being "bitched out", having your hole used as a pussy/cunt?GOD yes

4. Do you want your top to pay attention to your dick? Suck you as you're getting fucked? Or just use your hole and your dick isn't important?Nope; not important at all

5. How old were you the first time you got fucked? Got bred? Gave into having your hole whored out and used as a cumdump? young; lets say 18

6. Do you like having a guy piss up your ass? If so, do you not want to know before hand that your top is going to do it?no and no

7. In a gangbang, do you prefer to be blindfolded and not knowing who is breeding you?no blindfold

8. Do you like getting your hole used until it's gaping opened and insatiable? The more loads you get only increases your need to get more? You can't get enough loads in you?god yes to all 3

9. Do manscents drive you crazy? Does taking deep whiffs of ripe pits deep into your lungs make your hole ache for dick?only if recently showered

10. What's the best advise you can give your top?take control

I think bottom boys rule. Let me know how I can be a better top.

Thanks, guys. To anyone taking the time to respond in a private message - it is greatly appreciated.

1. How important is it to get loads pumped into you? Would you rather have 10 guys fucking you without cumming or one guy who pumps you full of cum? Ultimately I want the cum load in me. I would have to go with one (preferably 3, LoL) loads

2. What do you like doing after you get a load(s)? Keep it in you as long as you can? When you get home, push it out and see how much you have taken and play with/lick up the sperm? I keep it in. BUT, it's always hot to have one guy dump his load In my ass, and on other in my mouth

3. Do you like being "bitched out", having your hole used as a pussy/cunt? Yes! Luv it. I had an older lover, a silver haired bear that would bitch me out

4. Do you want your top to pay attention to your dick? Suck you as you're getting fucked? Or just use your hole and your dick isn't important? No, my cock isn't important. Don't like it touched.

5. How old were you the first time you got fucked? Got bred? Gave into having your hole whored out and used as a cumdump? First time I got fucked in the ass..... 19.pozzed....31

6. Do you like having a guy piss up your ass? If so, do you not want to know before hand that your top is going to do it? No, not into piss

7. In a gangbang, do you prefer to be blindfolded and not knowing who is breeding you? I LOVE being involved and not know whole cock is fucking me . didn't his once while chained to a sling. Fucking HOT!, took 7 bareback loads

8. Do you like getting your hole used until it's gaping opened and insatiable? The more loads you get only increases your need to get more? You can't get enough loads in you? Yes! The more cum in me, the better I feel.

9. Do manscents drive you crazy? Does taking deep whiffs of ripe pits deep into your lungs make your hole ache for dick? No, not into man scent, if u mean smelly.,

use my hole. Fuck me . spank me. Bend me over. Take me! Fuck me like u mean it. Call me a faggot. Bitch. Cock lover. Queer. Be rough (but not mean, there Is a difference). Tell me when ur Cumming, and slam it in me.

I want to be you!

1/ For me it's really impotant to be filled witrh cum

2/ I try to keep cum inside as long as I can.

3/ I consider my bak hole as a cum vat.

4/ I don't care about my dick. It's now useless except pissing

5/ Fucked at 17 yo fot the first time.No condom at that time and still no condom.

6/ I accept piss in my hole. No need to know who is inside!

7/ Blindfolded or not does not matter as long as I get fuck et full of cum.

8/ My hole is a vat to be filled with cum

9/ No.

10/ Don't cum on my back, always inside

• 1 year later...

'd appreciate a little help from the bottom boys -

1 Taking cum is what it is all about. Love knowing that creamy white goodness is getting rammed up my ass.

2. I do both from time to time. When I was chasing i liked to keep it in.

3. At times.....really is up to the guy fucking me....if it turns him on...so much the better.

4. I am a eunuch...castrated man.....so my dick is shrunk and will not get hard....for me it is all about the top.....no need to mess with my tiny, dead cock.

5. First cock in my ass at 14.....in the pre aids-era. Only got into chasing last year and quickly took the cock that pozzed me......36 years after my first cock.

6. At times piss play is fun.....not something I always seek out...but at times it is a real turn on.....especially if it is unexpected.

7. Eyes open, on my back....love seeing a top's expression as he blasts his load deep inside me.

8. Yeah....have learned to really enjoy feeling my hole stretched and open.....part is knowing i have had a lot of cock...part is just the feeling of it.....hard to explain...I just like that open feeling...especially if there is a bunch of cum leaking out.

9. Not really....don't mind...but not a real turn on. Since castration, even less so.....

10. Just fuck as many holes as you can....it is just sex.....not a life time commitment......why be too choosy.....just do it enjoy it and move on. Fuck more, talk less.....and never ever wear a condom

I think bottom boys rule. Let me know how I can be a better top.

Thanks, guys. To anyone taking the time to respond in a private message - it is greatly appreciated.

Guest barehole4use

1. How important is it to get loads pumped into you? Would you rather have 10 guys fucking you without cumming or one guy who pumps you full of cum?

I prefer the 1 guy pumping his load in to me but i would also take 10 guys pumping there load in to me too.

2. What do you like doing after you get a load(s)? Keep it in you as long as you can? When you get home, push it out and see how much you have taken and play with/lick up the sperm?

I always keep the sperm deep in my guts & let it absorb sometimes i will use a buttplug to keep those loads where they belong. Sometimes i like to finger my ass because all those loads i've collected feels so great inside my ass.

For sure i love being used like a cunt by more anonymous guys just get behind me & form an orderly queue please no pushing just wait your turn.

4. Do you want your top to pay attention to your dick? Suck you as you're getting fucked? Or just use your hole and your dick isn't important?

Don't touch my dick leave it well alone, My job is to milk your dick with my ass let me concentrate on that, I hate it when a top is trying to play with my dick during a fuck but a good top knows better then to do this.

5. How old were you the first time you got fucked? Got bred? Gave into having your hole whored out and used as a cumdump?

I was 13 when i was being used & bred weekly, I had an older regular fucker the used me weekly & he fucked me always bare. It was only much later in my life that i started chasing the bug but that's another story.

6. Do you like having a guy piss up your ass? If so, do you not want to know before hand that your top is going to do it?

I love surprises so if the top wants to use my ass as a urinal go ahead. beer can work too. I had it one time that i was in a sling & the top put the beer bottle in my ass & my ass milked the beer. was totally horny & hot.

7. In a gangbang, do you prefer to be blindfolded and not knowing who is breeding you?

I've been in both situations & can honestly say both can be hot but if i really had to choose it's way hotter being blindfolded or masked.

8. Do you like getting your hole used until it's gaping opened and insatiable? The more loads you get only increases your need to get more? You can't get enough loads in you?

Yes totally love being used like this & getting multiple loads in my ass till my ass is gaping & full of spunk. I always want more.

9. Do manscents drive you crazy? Does taking deep whiffs of ripe pits deep into your lungs make your hole ache for dick?

I love manscents on a real man but some guys don't know what hygiene is, I like my man freshly showered before he goes out & it's way hotter that he then gets in to a sweat but when it is out & out B/O i will stop the scene.

Use me like an insatiable fucking machine be completely ass obsessed, keep sticking your fingers inside my jeans & fingering my ass also at the bar make me walk around with your finger deep up my ass, Make me suck your cock hard on my knees, Make me take your cock whenever you want that & let me know it that my sole purpose in life is to please your fucking cock whenever you want ass i must be clean lubed & ready. be rough to me when fucking me but be sweet to me when you're done - I have feeling too & love a cuddle after being used like a good slut -I hope it is clear for you now ?

I think bottom boys rule. Let me know how I can be a better top. - Send me a private mssg so we can arrange a hot fuck together.

XXX barehole4use

• 2 weeks later...

1. Cum is part of the act. If we go bare it is the choice of the top.

2. Just keep it in.

3. not really interested.

4. Cock in my hole usually makes me cum, so no extra attention needed. If the top cums before me I ask him to stay inside and finish me with hands.

5.38. I got bred. We started with condom we finished without.

6. No.

7. No gang bang.

8. Not really.

9. No. I care for dick. Be showered and that's it.

10. Let your passion go but want your bottom cum too.

1. How important is it to get loads pumped into you? Would you rather have 10 guys fucking you without cumming or one guy who pumps you full of cum? - One guy who pumps me full of cum.

2. What do you like doing after you get a load(s)? Keep it in you as long as you can? When you get home, push it out and see how much you have taken and play with/lick up the sperm? - Keep it in and let it leak out later.

3. Do you like being "bitched out", having your hole used as a pussy/cunt? - Absolutely

4. Do you want your top to pay attention to your dick? Suck you as you're getting fucked? Or just use your hole and your dick isn't important? - When I'm getting fucked that's all that's important at the time. I'll cum later.

5. How old were you the first time you got fucked? Got bred? Gave into having your hole whored out and used as a cumdump? - Got fucked and bred at 23. Used as a cumdump at 25.

6. Do you like having a guy piss up your ass? If so, do you not want to know before hand that your top is going to do it? - sure, why not?

7. In a gangbang, do you prefer to be blindfolded and not knowing who is breeding you? - Depends on the mood. Works both ways.

8. Do you like getting your hole used until it's gaping opened and insatiable? The more loads you get only increases your need to get more? You can't get enough loads in you? - Yep

9. Do manscents drive you crazy? Does taking deep whiffs of ripe pits deep into your lungs make your hole ache for dick? - No

10. What's the best advise you can give your top? - Just fuck me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cumbear
    • getting pumped full of cum is way more important than the number of cocks.
    • I like to keep is inside -- it makes great lube for the next fuck.
  3. Do you like being "bitched out", having your hole used as a pussy/cunt.
    • I like to bitch out and get used as a cum dump but I am turned off by men who refer to the male ass as a pussy or cunt. I'm a gay MALE slut -- I don't have a pussy or cunt but I love to get my ASS/BUTT filled with cock and cum. Men who have to pretend or hide their true desires by feminizing the male anatomy are such I turn off. I'm a MAN and what to get fucked by a MAN who's not afraid to admit that he enjoys fucking and cumming in another MAN's ass.
    • Although I enjoy a top playing with my dick, it's not important. What's important is that he cums inside me. Often that is enough to make rock hard and cum hands free.
    • fucked - 24
    • bred - 33
    • cumdump whore - 41
    • I love it when a guy pisses up my ass even better than when he cums in me because it feels so warm and wet for such a long time. It's even hotter when he doesn't tell me before he does it and surprises me with the pleasure.
    • Both are hot and it really depends on the situation. If it's anon and I don't know the guys using me being blindfolded makes it even hotter. If I'm playing with fuck buddies that I know I find it hotter if I can see the action and watch us being pigs together until everyone gets off and is satisfied. 
    • I love getting used until I am so full of cum that it leaks out of my hole as I continue to get fucked and I can feel the cum in me and hear that wonderful squishing sound as the tops thrust their cocks in and out of my sloppy hole.
    • Yes. I love the natural smells of men. The smell and taste of hot pits and sweaty ball sacks turn me on big time.
    • Go raw, cum balls deep inside my ass, and bring a friend so I can suck a load out of his cock as you pound yours into my ass.

• 3 months later...
Guest Riki1975

1 My Buddy is the only one that fucks me raw so, I guess, I would rather have one good load than more cocks with condoms on.  However, if not for the danger of STD I would LOVE as many loads as my but could stand taking.  The only time I got wild was with three friends who did me raw one time and each seeded me deep more than once each.  It was FANTASTIC and I would have gladly took more if they could have gotten it up again.

2 Dripping out is hot but, I like it deep and like to keep it inside me.  I will often put a butt plug in and keep it inside me as long as I can.

3 Never been "Bitched Out", but I love it when he pulls the plug out and sticks it back in my wet cum filled hole!

Getting sucked is alright but, I would much rather be the one doing the sucking. 

• 1 month later...
Guest zeebyaboi

1. I'll take anything I can get, but yes I prefer being seeded and breeded deep inside my cunt. I like multiple guys to seed me.

2. I do like to get rid of it quickly after I'm done. Unless a group of guys is banging or ra***g me, then I'll keep it in until the last guy is done.

3. I'm a total sex-bitch with a responsive, muscular, buttery-hot cunt.

4. I'm fine with ether the top just utilizing my cunt and body for his own pleasure, OR with him or another guy sucking/fucking my cock. I have a huge, beautiful cock that has earned me a lot of money and respect over the years.

5. First time I was fucked I was 11. First time I was paid as a whore I was 16. I love being bitched out and whored out. I used to walk Santa Monica Blvd in spandex bike shorts picking up paying tricks.

6. I LOVE having a man piss-ra*e me, and I love not being told or asked permission before. I means he owns me and wants me bad enough to ra*e or sexually assault me in order to have me.

7. I love getting gangbanged in the dark, but no blindfolds, please.

8. Yes.

9. I like the smell of clean, fresh sweat after a man has showered, or in the steam room. I don't like dirty scents. I love to eat a man's anus and armpits, and I will blow air up inside his anal cunt and let him fart it back into my mouth while holding my head tight to his ass so I can't run away.

10. Be sensitive to the needs of your bitch/slut/whore. Don't just think you can harm them if they need or want to be owned and forcibly ra*ed. A male's cunt is not like a woman's. You need to ease into him for a moment before becoming forc*ful, frantic, or ra*ey. Also, we like body contact.

I love the feel of my man on top of my back, pushing me into the bed, and locking his legs inside of my knees so I can't run away, then pulling my long hair HARD while mounting me and muzzling my mouth with is hand so I can't cry out.

I also prefer my fucker or ra*ist to be very dominant verbally, to tell me I'm being ra*ed like the bitch and ho that I am. I like it when a Black man tells me I'm taking his Negro cum and urine inside my pussy and I am now his property and his nigga bitch.

My cunt.jpg

• 1 month later...

1. How important is it to get loads pumped into you? Would you rather have 10 guys fucking you without cumming or one guy who pumps you full of cum?  I want to get load pumped into  me,, I would want one guy filling me with cum

2. What do you like doing after you get a load(s)? Keep it in you as long as you can? When you get home, push it out and see how much you have taken and play with/lick up the sperm? Keep it in me 

3. Do you like being "bitched out", having your hole used as a pussy/cunt? yes bitch me out share me with friends or strangers 

4. Do you want your top to pay attention to your dick? Suck you as you're getting fucked? Or just use your hole and your dick isn't important? he can do anything to me he wants i want my hole used first 

5. How old were you the first time you got fucked? Got bred? Gave into having your hole whored out and used as a cumdump? I was in my 30's and once i got fucked i have been used and whored out  i love being a cumdump

6. Do you like having a guy piss up your ass? If so, do you not want to know before hand that your top is going to do it? no not really I do not want piss up my ass but he is in control 

7. In a gangbang, do you prefer to be blindfolded and not knowing who is breeding you? I just want to be in the gangbang blindfolded not knowing i have been there and to be gangbanged knowing who is breeding is great also

8. Do you like getting your hole used until it's gaping opened and insatiable? The more loads you get only increases your need to get more? You can't get enough loads in you? yes as many times as each wants to use my hole i have had it gaped open and so sore and used the cum flows out as fast as it went in..

9. Do manscents drive you crazy? Does taking deep whiffs of ripe pits deep into your lungs make your hole ache for dick? the scent of a man during sex is overwhelming 

10. What's the best advise you can give your top? I am yours to use me as long and as you wish 

• 5 weeks later...

1. Gotta have the seed in me. One seeder is better than 10 in the tube.

2. I want the Top's DNA in me for as long as I can hold it.

3. Never been whored-out before, but I'd love to serve three Tops at once. I dream of having just one more cock than I have holes.

4. My dick does need some attention. I LOVE a Top playing with me as he fucks me.

5. First two in my mid-thirties; as I said above, never been whored-out.

6. Have never had a piss enema - but I'd try it. Would like to know if and when it's happening. Gets me hot thinking about it.

7.  If I was going to get gang-banged, I'd like to see all the hot men and their sexy cocks. I also LOVE watching a man's orgasm.

8. Never been down this road, so I can't say.

9. I can't say that if the smell is too strong, that it would turn me on.

10. The best Tops are very active and VERY verbal. I LOVE nasty talk and knowing how good your dick feels in my ass. And by all means, tell me when you're going to cum. Bury your bone deep in my hole and pump your hot sperm into me without spilling a drop. You can call my hole; ass, hole, fuck hole, cum hole, pussy, cum dump, cunt. Or any other nasty name you can think of as long as it doesn't have a "gina" in it.

Some things you could (^*&^*&(& me to explore would be some A2M after you've filled my hole. And, maybe a booty bump?! Multiple orgasms in my ass. Would love to feel you fuck me using yours and my cum as lube. 

• 2 weeks later...

1.  Either is hott in its' own way for me.  Being fucked by a group of guys is very humiliating and hott to get used by so many guys/cocks like that.  Although the ultimate humiliation and hottness for me is letting a guy cum inside me.  So both are hot in their own way.

2. Love getting as many loads shot up inside and keeping them in for a while.  Not into hanging around for chit chat kinda stuff here.  So after having several loads shot up inside me, I usually like to get dressed and leave with the cum up inside.  Many times feeling the cum dripping out of my hole as I'm driving back home or back to work if I got fucked on my lunch break.

3. Hell YES.  That is the ultimate for me.  I have a few "regular" guys I see from time to time and several of them have buddies they often invite over when I'm stopping by to get fucked.  A lot of times I don't know ahead of time, but I just show up and there might be several buddies they told that I was stopping by and they come out to join in.  I LOVE walking into that scene.

4. Not at all.  I don't care about my cock getting hard or cumming.  I get off on just giving myself to a guy or guys to get off into and giving them a place to dump their loads...  period.  Most times after they are all finished, I usually just get dressed and walk out the door. 

5. First time I got fucked and bred I was 10 growing up and got fucked and bred that first time by my neighbor best friend who was 2 years older.  I continued to let him fuck and breed me for several years after that.  Basically whenever he wanted me he would invite me over and I knew what for.  He was the only one who fucked me when I was younger, but after I was 18 and he moved away, after that I wasn't fucked again until I was in my early 30's.

6. Never had a guy piss UP my ass, but many times have had guys pull out while fucking me and piss on my as and my opened hole.  Of course some piss would run into my hole but never had anyone stay inside and piss into me that way.

7. Have been blindfolded a few times in gangbangs.  Can be hot for sure.  A few times have been with a few groups of guys I see regularly, and two times was with groups that I didn't know.  Both those times were with the same one guy I knew already, but he had invited others over to join in and I didn't see any of them while they were fucking me.  Both can be hott times

8. For sure this is exactly why I do this.  The hottest thing for me mentally is just feeling and knowing how I'm being used simply as a fuck hole and a place for guys to dump their cum into.  Feeling my hole get stretched wide open and get all sloppy loose with spit, lube and cum loads is so amazing.  The single thing that I love the most.  The more my hole feels used, stretched open and bred, the hotter the scene is for me.

9. No, not into man scents at all honestly.

10. My butt and my hole is there for them to use simply to get off into.  Cum as slow or as fast as you want to.  If you want to jerk off and be ready to cum as soon as you push into me that's totally cool by me.  I'll take load after load from a group of guys like that for as long as they want me to.  I get off by knowing you are getting off in my ass.  Period.

Feel free to contact me if you'd like to discuss further.

• 5 months later...

I love it when a man cums in my ass I would rather have one man use my pussy ass

I was 17 when my first time with a man he was 45 and WOW

I love to keep cum inside me as long as I cane especially if it is a man who is fucking me regular the cum inside me is like lube

I really like it when I have a boyfriend and my ass is ready for him He can enter me a lot easier58bbcda5d3a52_bedtime.jpg.612ecd31f22cb214405d9470a4a5d71a.jpg

• 10 months later...

I love getting loads pumped into me. My preference would be to have 10 guys fucking me AND filling me, but I'm thinking that if I 10 guys there, that perhaps they were fucking me and then cumming down my throat while the next one fucks me. ATM - yum! 

I keep it in to use as lube for the next guy. My fucking is usually anonymous at ABS glory holes or in booths. However, when I am ready to leave, I will squat and release some into my palm and slurp it up.

Not sure what this means. Does it mean I like having my ass fucked? Duh. That is why I am here!

No. I want him to stay focused on how my ass feels on his cock. Also, I don't want the distraction as I am busy flexing my ass muscles squeezing his cock.

40 something. Still waiting to be used as a cum dump. Hit me up, guys!

Never had it done - yet. Sounds hot, but I'm worried it will dilute the cum in my ass.

Never tried it, but would prefer to have a hood, just in case somebody decides to film it. I prefer discretion.

At an ABS, my most was three. I would love to have more. The more fucking and sucking, the more I want.  My dream is to be fucked by so many, filled with so many loads, that my ass reminds me about it for days. I want to squat over a cup and fill it with the loads from my ass and drink it down.

I like the musky smell of man crotch. I have gone to the local ABS and guys at the GH smelled like they came from the farrowing house. Others smelled like an ash tray. And one or two have stinky ass cocks. Yeah, no.

Bring a friend or three. Bottoms love that. Also, fuck how you want to fuck. Hard and deep, or slow and teasing or both. Whatever you need to get off. And don't ask me where I want the load - don't even think about it - just dump it. Then ask me to clean your cock with my mouth.

• 4 months later...

1.If the top doesn't cum inside me, I feel like I haven't been fucked.

2. Keep it inside me as long as I can and use it as lube for the next.top. 

3. Yes

4.Whatever turns him on.

5. 7and 7, 27

6. Yes, but surprise me

7 Either way

8. Yes, yes and yes

9. Depends on the guy and relationship

10. Work with me so I can make your experience more pleasurable

• 8 months later...

I'd appreciate a little help from the bottom boys -

1. How important is it to get loads pumped into you? Would you rather have 10 guys fucking you without cumming or one guy who pumps you full of cum? One guy filling me up with his seed

2. What do you like doing after you get a load(s)? Keep it in you as long as you can? When you get home, push it out and see how much you have taken and play with/lick up the sperm? Keep it in no matter what  

3. Do you like being "bitched out", having your hole used as a pussy/cunt? yeah  when I have a load inside  I need to keep collecting 

4. Do you want your top to pay attention to your dick? Suck you as you're getting fucked? Or just use your hole and your dick isn't important? Use my hole and hit my prostate  makes me cum with no hands 

5. How old were you the first time you got fucked? Got bred? Gave into having your hole whored out and used as a cumdump? I was 13 when a few of high school gym jocks left my ass stretched and dripping with their cum.  My freshman year in college my frat house gathered 13 brothers and whites me out. I took 16 loads  

6. Do you like having a guy piss up your ass? If so, do you not want to know before hand that your top is going to do it? Never tried open minded 

7. In a gangbang, do you prefer to be blindfolded and not knowing who is breeding you? I’m usually face down screaming as huge cock is pounding my hole 

8. Do you like getting your hole used until it's gaping opened and insatiable? The more loads you get only increases your need to get more? You can't get enough loads in you? One time I had six guys back to back and after I was so horny I needed to go to th bathhouse and jump in a sling so that another 10 guys dumped their seed in my hole  

9. Do manscents drive you crazy? Does taking deep whiffs of ripe pits deep into your lungs make your hole ache for dick? Man scents make me involuntarily his myself  my body shakes and a long deep orgasm takes me over as my load squirts and leaks out of my cock 

10. What's the best advise you can give your top? Don’t stop

I think bottom boys rule. Let me know how I can be a better top. Take supplements and leave the largest load inside your bottom

• 3 months later...
Guest wannabpozzedntx

1. I love it when he gives me no choice but to take his load. I'd rather that than 10 guys fucking me without cumming.

2. I hold it in as long as I can.

3. Don't think I've been "bitched out". But I'm sure I'd love it.

4. When I'm with a top, there is only one thing that matters: his total pleasure in any way I can give it to him. Fuck my own dick. I can stroke that later.

5. First fucked and bred at the end of my Sophomore year in high school, when I was 15.

6. I like having my top piss in my ass and he can do it with or without telling me beforehand.

7. Never been in a gangbang but when I fantasize about it, I see myself as blindfolded.

8. If I was in a gangbang I would want as many loads as possible.

9. I like clean-smelling men; just got out the shower smell or a sweet body spray. Poor hygiene is the most immediate turn-off for me.

10. Respect your bottom but let him know at all times that by virtue of him being a lowly bottom, and you being the superior top, he is to obey you at all times. Discipline him from time-to-time to remind him who is in charge. Respect his stated limits, if he has given any. I let my top know I'm into pretty much anything except blood or extreme pain.

• 1 month later...

Great questions! Here are my answers:

1. How important is it to get loads pumped into you? VERY! Would you rather have 10 guys fucking you without cumming or one guy who pumps you full of cum? THIS IS A TOUGH QUESTION BECAUSE I LOVE RAW DICKS BUT HAVING TEN GUYS FUCK ME WITHOUT GETTING ANY LOADS WOULD BE VERY FRUSTRATING, SO I’D HAVE TO OPT FOR LOADS FROM ONE GUY.

2. What do you like doing after you get a load(s)? Keep it in you as long as you can? When you get home, push it out and see how much you have taken and play with/lick up the sperm? KEEP IT IN ME  MAYBE FINGER MYSELF  

3. Do you like being "bitched out", having your hole used as a pussy/cunt? TOTALLY!!!!

4. Do you want your top to pay attention to your dick? Suck you as you're getting fucked? Or just use your hole and your dick isn't important? JUST USE MY HOLE AND IGNORE MY FRONT  

5. How old were you the first time you got fucked? 12  Got bred? Gave into having your hole whored out and used as a cumdump?  SADLY,  NOT UNTIL MY 20s. 

6. Do you like having a guy piss up your ass? TO BE HONEST, I MUCH PREFER TO DRINK PISS. SORT OF LIKE SWALLOWING CUM, THOUGH NICE, FEELS LIKE A WASTE BECAUSE IT BELONGS IN MY HOLE. If so, do you not want to know before hand that your top is going to do it? NO  REMEMBER BEING FUCKED IN SLING AT SEC CLUB ONCE  ANOTHER GUY CAME UP AND PUT HIS COCK IN MY MOUTH  THOUGHT HE WANTED BLOW JOB BUT THEN HE HUST STARTED PISSING  I TOOK IT ALL  THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY HOT HE HADN’T EVEN ASKED  

7. In a gangbang, do you prefer to be blindfolded and not knowing who is breeding you? LOVE THAT, BUT ALWAYS LIKE TO SEE AFTER THEY UNLOAD, INCLUDING SO I CAN SUCK MY PUSSY JUICE OFF THEIR CUMMY POLE  

8. Do you like getting your hole used until it's gaping opened and insatiable? The more loads you get only increases your need to get more? You can't get enough loads in you? YES, YES, YES

9. Do manscents drive you crazy? Does taking deep whiffs of ripe pits deep into your lungs make your hole ache for dick? NOT A BIG TURN ON FOR ME, TBH  

10. What's the best advise you can give your top? MAKE ME YOUR KINKY SLUT  I WANT YOUR CUM AND PISS AND TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD  

I think bottom boys rule. Let me know how I can be a better top. SOUNDS LIKE YOU’RE ALREADY AMAZING  LOVE YOUR QUESTIONS  

• 2 months later...
Guest Sketcherman

1. 10 guys. The loads are hot but I'm all about the motion. 

2. Keep it in as long as possible 

3. I'm sure that I would be quite pleased to be bitched out.

4. He'll no! Just ignore my dick.  I don't want them to think of me as anything but a bottom.

5. I was 44 my first time.

6. I'm willing to try it.

7. In a gangbang, I prefer there is still 1 more top...blindfolded or not.

8. If I had my way. I'd spend 24/7 with a cock in my ass.

9. Depends on my mood really.

10. Don't ask me what to do. You're the top so ipso-facto you're in control .

• 4 months later...

1. How important is it to get loads pumped into you? Would you rather have 10 guys fucking you without cumming or one guy who pumps you full of cum?

it is very important to get loads pumped into me now I love it, I love multiple guys but tonchoose I would choose one that was going to pump his hot load in me every time 

Keep it in me as long as possible 

yes I love being botched out 

no not unless he wants to play with it I don’t care it is useless anyway and I just want to be fucked  and used for his pleasures 

5. How old were you the first time you got fucked? Got bred? Gave into having your hole whored out and used as a cumdump

it was late in life for me I was in my 30s 

i prefer to have cum only but I am his submissive when with him so if he enjoys it yes he can piss in me without telling me 

i have had both and love it either way, I like seeing the guys bodies and cocks but the excitement and the suspense afterwards when I see men that stare at Me on the street I wonder if they were one one the men that fucked me 

Oh yes I have that craving and desire for more the more I get the more I want and yes to leave the night and my ass gaping is satisfying 

I like the smell of and sex with a man the aroma it gives and leaves in the room and on me 

Take me and use me any way you want 

• 3 weeks later...

1. I want the load in me, id much perfer one cummer to 10 no cummers.

2. I want the cum in me as long as possible!

3. I love being bitched out and just used as a hole for cock and cum!

4. Its up to him. But personally i dont care about my cock being played with, i get off on being used for his pleasure.

5. First time i got fucked i was pretty young, like 10 by a neighbor who was a couple years older than me, first time i was bred i was 17, i went to a bathhouse in phoenix when i was 20 and let multiple guys use me at once did that myself tho, havent had a man whore me out but def would.

6. I habent had a top do that yet, but i want someone to piss up my ass soooo bad! Its a huge turnon to me. And i wouldnt want him to tell me if he was going to do it while fucking me, i think it would be fucking hot to suddenly feel a hot steam of piss filling my ass as hes buried in me then keep fucking me.

7. Never been gangbanged, yet. But i wouldnt mind either way. Seeing all the men would be hot, but so would being blindfolded and used by unknown men.

8. Absolutely to all. I love being filled with big cocks and loads until im a sloppy gaping mess. And that just makes me want more.

9. Yes i love man smells. Pits depend if its a hot sweaty musky smell or just b.o. but i absolutely love the smell of a mans cock and balls, especially if hes sweaty. Also the same for ass, love the smell of sweaty man ass has to be clean of shit tho, i just want a man to rub his sweaty cock balls and ass on my face and make me smell like him! I also love the smell of man sex and cum and piss. Curious about smegma!

10. Dont be afraid to get kinky and nasty!

Guest barehole4use

Love your list but i'm such a slut, i've done most if not all already, it's always fun to add some to my bucket list too.