Bath House Fun

Guest assforyoujim

Guest assforyoujim

Last week I was looking for some excitement. I was in Chicago so I decided to drop by a local bath house. Paid my way in and rented a large room.

As I was getting undressed a young latin guy came to the door. He was paying with his dick under his towel. I signaled him to come in and he did.

He was about 6 foot firm with a huge cock. I laid on the bed and began to suck him. He was great. While sucking him he began to play with my ass. He was rock hard and I could feel him getting close.

He stopped and opened the door. Three of his buddies were outside and all came in. He shoved me on my back and pulled my legs in the air. One of his buddies climbed on top and began to face fuck me.

While he was face fucking me the first guy entered my hole and began to fuck me.As I was sucking the one guy I could hear the first guy moan.Then he went deep in me and I heard him cry. I could feel his warm seed going into my ass.

One by one they face fucked me and ass fucked me. All four left their loads deep in my ass. When they were done they left and the door was open. Young asian guy was outside and he saw my cum filled ass. He came in and put his load there too.

In about two hours I had five loadss of cum in my ass and was spent. I did take one more before I left.

That was a great time and have to go back again soon