UK saunas and BB action

hungrysubuk

Hi - I was reading a thread on another part of this site about saunas in the USA and threats to eject any patrons caught bb-ing.

I have not been to UK saunas for a while, but was intending to use them as part of my campaign to get pozzed.

Are there any precautions I need to take (no, NOT condoms!) to ensure that I am not prevented from using my body as I see fit.

Any advice on the hottest saunas would be welcome - I'm not limited to London.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bbarse4u
Hi - I was reading a thread on another part of this site about saunas in the USA and threats to eject any patrons caught bb-ing.

I have not been to UK saunas for a while, but was intending to use them as part of my campaign to get pozzed.

Are there any precautions I need to take (no, NOT condoms!) to ensure that I am not prevented from using my body as I see fit.

Chariots on a saturday night on vauxhall. loads of bb in the dark room. no uk saunas say nothing about bb.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest arachnid

I've enjoyed bb sex in many UK saunas, in particular Chariots Vauxhall in London and Basement Sauna in Manchester. Some guys insist on wearing a condom, but I always find at least 2 guys willing to give it raw :P

• 1 month later...
Guest dare2bare

near enough every sauna(and i've been to plenty) has people in there who only want cock raw. as a top,i'm always happy to oblige. chariots at shoreditch,streatham,waterloo and limehouse(not been to vauxhall)always has someone willing. :P

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Basement sauna manchester good for barebacking always get a few holes that want it raw in there

• 2 months later...
Guest spunkcock

Guest spunkcock

Greenhouse in Darlaston used to be OK in the basement, but now it is only wanking or sex with condoms. Not sure what happens in London.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest naughtyboy

Cannot speak for other saunas round UK but if you are ever up in Manchester, I would say The Basement Sauna is about the best place to cum for hot raw sex fun. Yes there are quite a lot of guys who insist on rubbers but there are an equal amount of guys who just go for it raw all the way, shocking! but fun, it really is up2 the individual person, although saying that there are occasions when its taken for granted that you are looking for raw fun. That said there is always plenty of rubbers and lube around but its always the lube that runs out before the rubbers!! Make of that what you will. Cum up and give it a whirl, its fun, hot and horny!!

• 1 month later...

I don't think there is any rules about barebacking in saunas. At the greenhouse darlaston i always find men that want to take it and give it raw. I sometimes take precautions and use a condom, it really depends, but raw is how i like it.

• 4 months later...
Guest naughtyboy

Never cum across any sauna yet that has insisted on safe sex only! You get into these places with one thing on your mind, you wanna get laid & you get laid! In the heat of the moment, the other "guests" just get it on & get it up! You do get a selection of guyz who insist on using a rubber but I tend to find that for the most part its raw all the way, plenty of breeding & seeding going on! Just go with the flow fella & if your fellow "guest" insists on rubbering up, be polite & move on to the next! The Basement, Manchester seems a hot-bed of raw fun! But, like I say, in the heat of the moment, if your in a sauna, you do get carried away!! Go for it, fella, it's your choice!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cathy_slut_lancs

I regularly cruise the Blackpool Honeycombe on Friday afternoons and there are always guys wanting to bareback me - the more the better!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...
Guest swm17

I find the Basement Sauna in Manchester is full of bareback sex - they provide pots of rubbers & lube everywhere & yet it's the pots of lube that run out & the pots of rubbers never get touched - I think that's why I love the Basement to all others !!  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Greenhouse Darlaston is by far the best breeding ground especially since they have stated charging for condoms. Wednesday is best as it is naked day   I prepare my hole for breeding skip into jockstrap so my regulars can spit me in a crowd and bend over alongside the other bottoms in the dungeon area x only need to lube at the start of the session as the guys love fucking into fresh spunk xx other day is Friday she dazzle when do likewise dressed as a filthy breeding whore