Bottom looking for loads

Guest HtComeHoll

Guest HtComeHoll

Horny bottom in Jersey City looking for tops to use and fill my ass with loads. I am near Journal Square and would like to visit a barebacking sex club. Let me know if you want my pink hole or know of any sex clubs around here..... will travel to Newark (path is right here).

Guest danyael
Horny bottom in Jersey City looking for tops to use and fill my ass with loads. I am near Journal Square and would like to visit a barebacking sex club. Let me know if you want my pink hole or know of any sex clubs around here..... will travel to Newark (path is right here).

There is a club that is open on fridays and saturdays of the week. the only thing is, that is does not get that many men until 3am. 15$ to get in til close. I've had my cocked sucked, fucked by several men. and fucked a couple. you can dress down as far as you want. i've seen men wear only a tank top and a jock strap.

let me know if you want to come. I"m going this friday.

Guest sissy_bottom

There is a club that is open on fridays and saturdays of the week. the only thing is, that is does not get that many men until 3am. 15$ to get in til close. I've had my cocked sucked, fucked by several men. and fucked a couple. you can dress down as far as you want. i've seen men wear only a tank top and a jock strap.

let me know if you want to come. I"m going this friday.

am very interested in this place. I would love to go. Can i have some info please?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest danyael
whats the name of this club

It's called Paddle it's open for women until 2:30. then it's all men. at 3am.

Dungen type style. Dark places to fuck and suck.

like i said before. it has a wide range of men from muscle to bears. cock suckers to fuckers. you can dress down as far as you like. i've seen men just wearing jocks and t shirts.

anyother questions just email me DANYAEL_L@YAHOO.COM all lower case.

I'm going this friday. feb 1

let me know and we can all go together.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest barebtop
I can't believe i never heard of this place. Can u send me some info on it. i want to go also. jczr2@yahoo

does anyone have the address for this PADDLE place???