Fun after Swimming

Guest cumfistme

Guest cumfistme

I was swimming at the Aquatics Centre in Manchester, getting a bit of exercise and checking out the swimmer's bodies. One guy had caught my attention, he appeared to be checking out as many guys as I was. He had stopped at one end of the pool so I decided to get a good look at that body of his and swam under the water for a while. Smooth chest and abs, slim, tight, not skinny but not overly muscled, just lean and toned.

When I got to his end of the pool I waded past him and shot him a smile and a wink, he smiled back and I exited the pool to the showers. I hung around there for a bit hoping for him to make an appearence but he didnt show, so after a few minutes I headed to my locker to get my clothes. I was about to head into a cubicle to change when Pool Guy appeared at the other end of the cubicle row, still soaking wet from the pool. I stopped, half in and half out of the changing cubicle, we kinda stared each other out, I felt my cock hardening and I saw a slight tenting in his shorts. He headed over to where I was, put his hand on my back and we went into the cubicle and locked the door.

My towel fell to the floor and we were kissed, groping each other, he dropped his shorts to reveal a good sized cock, about 8 inches. He reached behind me to my hole and played with my arse with the tips of his fingers, at least I knew we were after the same thing. I got on my knees and took that cock down my throat, really working it for a few minutes, licking his engorged cock head with my pierced tongue, running my hands up his smooth tanned abs and tight chest, pulling back to give his cock a squeeze, producing a drop of precum which I greedily lick up. Pool Guy was a little surprised when I leaned back and retreived a sachet of lube from my bag, "Not got a condom, sorry." I lied, knowing there was one in there somewhere, but I thought given out current situation, Pool Guy seemed the type that this wouldnt be a problem for.

As predicted, Pool Guy heard this and took the lube off me with a grin on his face, turned me round, bent me over and dove his tongue into my hole and got my fuckchute nice and wet. With my arms propping me against the wall, I looked down, seeing my own body, sheened in sweat, my 7 inch cock with Pool Guys hand slowing wanking it, then Pool Guy's crouched body, dick standing to pull attention.

Pool Guy stopped his ravenous eating of my ass, gave his tongue one more swipe of my hole and got up and tried his fingers in my hole with one hand, easily getting two in, as I heard the tearing of the lube packet which he must have been holding in the other hand and opening with his teeth. Fingers removed and I felt the coolness of lube being applied to my hole, then fingers reinserted, knuckle deep, I think I could feel three in me, twisting and moving around, then, my suspicions confirmed, I felt his little finger being added to the mix and his hand move deeper into me, I felt the thickness off his row of knuckles, his his thumb swiping around the outside of my hole as his hand continued to twist in me. I turned my head to look at him, his eyes wide at the capacity of my arse, I saw his lips move and vaguely heard him whisper "fuck" as if hypnotised by my hole, his eyes shot up and locked with mine.

His eyes shot up and locked with mine, same as before we came into the cubicle, staring each other out to see who will give first. As we stared at each other, me with this shit eating grin on my face, him hypnotised, I felt him adding his thumb to his other four digits lodged inside me and pushing forward. I felt my hole widening with the thickness of his hand, then snapping shut as he got closer to the wrist. Pool Guy broke our stare and was again engrossed by my hole. He slowly pulled his hand out of me and wanked his cock with his now shiny, lubed up hand. His cock head was a beautiful purple, hard as rock, I could see every vein, I leaned forward again, my head on my arms against the wall.

I felt the head of his dick sliding up and down between my arse cheeks, teasing my hole. Eventually he settled his cock at the entrance to my arse, not standing on ceremony, he pushed the whole thing into me and let out a short sigh as he bottomed out. He fucked me slowly at first, reducing our noise so as not to draw attention to ourselves, I could feel his balls brushing against me as he got all the way in me, and as he pulled out I made sure to clamp my hole around his cockhead.

He started to fuck me a bit harder, the urge to cum overtaking him I think, his balls slapping against me, the sound of our muted grunts and his cock pounding my sloppy arse filled the changing room, which I hope was empty. I was feverishly wanking my cock in time with his fucking motions, when I felt him pull out, I wondered if he had cum or was going to shoot on my back then I felt his fingers at my hole again, all the while he was wanking. He managed to get his hand into me again, twisting, short fist fucking movements, causing my eyes to roll into the back of my head, and bring me to an earthshattering orgasm, my cum hitting the wall and my own chin. As I was catching my breath he removed his hand and spat on his cock and shoved it back up inside me, slamming into me so hard with each thrust, pushing me closer to the wall.

After a few minutes he was fucking me so long and hard he was practically pulling all the way out then pushing back in. I heard his breathing quicken and grip on my waist tighten. Then it happened. He was buried as far into me as was humanly possibly, I felt his cock swell as he sent his first shot of cum into me, after that he kept slamming his cock into me, shooting load after load, filling me up, I didnt think he was going to stop, but he eventually bent over, cock half lodged inside me, his cheek on on my back.

I was still leant against the wall, looking down at my half hard cock and Pool Guys legs as he quickly whipped his cock out of my cumhole, a bit of his load dripping out me. He pulled his shorts back on as I turned around. He leaned into me and felt around to my arse and then brought a cummy finger up to my lips, smearing them with his cum. With that he kissed me, turned, opened the cubicle door checking if anyone was around, seeing the coast was clear, he left. I realised the only word I'd heard him utter was a barely audiable "fuck."

I locked the door again and sat on the small bench, fingering my hole, thinking about what had just transpired. Most his load must have been deep in my, I couldnt coax much more out of me. My body was covered in sweat, so I decided to have another shower and head back for another swim, just to chill out.

I got back into the pool and slowly swam a few lengths, when I saw a enter the otherside of the pool that I had been chatting to online, my age, mid 20s, some hair on his chest leading down to a treasure trail that disappeared into his shorts. He saw me and smiled, I gave him a wink then cheekily raised my eyebrows, he gave me a grin and glanced down to his crotch. I think it was a dead cert that he was going to be load number two of the day.