Can't find Experienced Bottoms that are handsome 2

Guest Dom4SubSex

Guest Dom4SubSex

I am tyring to replace a hot bottom I had at my side, He can't be the only hot bottom that's experinced , likes to party but controls it also, is looking for a Dom. Top to stand by his side,

I've got your back, you've got mine, doesn't shy away from the truth and will say yes If I want him to play with other hot guys while I watch or play 2! Get back to me! 13AUG09

Guest Dom4SubSex
I am tyring to replace a hot bottom I had at my side, He can't be the only hot bottom that's experinced , likes to party but controls it also, is looking for a Dom. Top to stand by his side,

I've got your back, you've got mine, doesn't shy away from the truth and will say yes If I want him to play with other hot guys while I watch or play 2! Get back to me! 13AUG09

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mia2forview

masc but very sub for sex. need to be dominated

• 2 months later...
Guest mangina4cum

Well Bud, very attractive, very experienced bottom here. I enjoy double penetration, having several guys allow me to stradle them or my date take me somewhere and cum seed me in front of the theater audience! But don't take my word forit

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...