Bottom Needs Dick in Humboldt County

WantonAss

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am looking for total sex on Friday night. Watch for me in a light green Cadilac.

I am going out dressed up Friday night instead of Saturday. I plan to go to the Samoa Bridge boat ramp (the Rock Pile) in Eureka. Look for me there around 10:00 to 10:30 on Friday night, 10/30. I'll be dressed in a slutty little skirt, panties and nylons, and ready for fucking. If there is no action there, I will try the DelNorte Street fishing pier area. Wherever you see mee, don't hessitate to ask for some ass. You'll be glad you did.

:rolleyes:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest PnPigWS
Does anyone in Humboldt County ever read these posts? Come on guys, my ass isready for your cocks.

Well, at least one other Humboldt person does.

• 5 months later...

I am looking for total sex on Friday night. Watch for me in a light green Cadilac.

I am going out dressed up again this Friday night. I plan to go to the Samoa Bridge boat ramp (the Rock Pile) in Eureka. Look for me there around 10:30 to 11:00 on Friday night, 10/8. I'll be dressed in a slutty little skirt, panties and nylons, and ready for fucking. If there is no action there, I will try the DelNorte Street fishing pier area. Wherever you see mee, don't hessitate to ask for some ass. You'll be glad you did.