Sauna/bathhouse policy against BBing?

Guest itakeitraw

Guest itakeitraw

I've read a few of your stories about taking on all cummers at the saunas, and I'm wondering how common it is for the owners of these places to allow barebacking? I've looked in my state for bathhouses and I think the closest is in Portland (OR). It looks like the only one left is Steam (I hope I'm wrong), and they have an explicit policy against BBing. They ask you to leave if you're caught. I'm not surprised they have a bad reputation among sauna patrons. :D Also, do many cities have laws against saunas? I would think they would be more popular and numerous.

in Los Angeles all bath houses and sex clubs have posted signs about BB not allowed..I don't know for sure but I believe there are laws or statutes and the posted signs are about compliance. Much BB still happens (myself included) and I've never heard of anyone being tossed out

• 2 weeks later...
Guest assforyoujim

I asked about that when in LA ans was told it was for liablity. If you fuck raw and get sick then you cannot use them. Makes sense. Of course I got fucked raw five times after that

Guest BREEDmeRAWsd

Strictly legal reasons.

The bath house/sex club does not want to get "caught" by police or health inspectors and they certainly do NOT want to be sued. Some may kick you out.. others claim that you will be BANNED for life .... I just smile as I walk past the signs that say "NO BAREBACKING" while I have 8-10 anonymous loads up my ass.

Enjoy it :)

:D

• 5 weeks later...
Guest lovinmoresex

Like they said, the bathhouses put the signs up for liability. I have been in a few dozen bathhouses and never used condoms and have never been kicked out.