Pleasant surprise

Guest speedjunky

Guest speedjunky

A few years ago my boyfriend and I met a young cute kid who was obviously wanting to learn more about his new found lifestyle. His 20 year old body was pretty good...he was a cheerleader believe it or not. We invited him over, and immediately headed to the bedroom. Now me and my partner had been barebacking each other in our relationship for a long time, but we had a supply of condoms for occasions such as this. The kid was a little nervous at first, but once we all got naked, we couldn't keep his mouth off our cocks. He sucked dick real well too. It was quite erotic watching him go down on my partner and seeing my partner's face. He took turns, and swapped between my cock and my partner's quite often. This went on for quite a while...he told us he really liked the taste of precum, so he wanted all he could get. He said that mine was really sweet and my partner's was more salty, but that it was all good. After a lot of watching the other partner get sucked, we started sucking on him too. The 3-way suck was getting hot. After a while, I think we didn't know or care whose dick we were we sucking or who was sucking ours. But because we had been going for over an hour and it was getting so good, both me and my partner said we were getting close, and we wanted to show our young friend more than just suckin dick. We took a breather for a minute, then the kid went back down on my partner. This time he was really drooling all over my partner's cock and balls. He got him all slicked up and wet, and even spit on him. Very hot to see. My partner and I were laying on our backs, me watching the action, and my partner kickin back with his eyes closed, enjoying the moment. I rolled over away from the action to the opposite side of the bed to get a drink of water from a cup on the night stand, and heard some motion while I was turned around. I turned back around just in time to see the kid mounting my partner's cock! He had climbed on top, and was sliding down my partner's slicked up pole bareback! In my amazement, he sat on all 7 thick inches of my partner all at once, so all that was left to see was my partner's balls! My bf looks at me in amazement, and me back at him, and with a quick verbal acknowledgment between us, we agreed to just enjoy! For one thing, I really enjoy watching as much as doing, so seeing my partner bareback inside another guy was just incredible. But I had to ask the kid how he was able to take a rather big cock so quickly. He said that he had prepared...unbeknown to us, he warmed up with a well-lubed dildo before he came over. So any cock would be able to instantly get in balls deep. Now it was ON! This young kid was getting hotter by the minute! He rode my partner for several minutes, all the while with me watching that nice veiny cock slide in and out. Then he climbed off my partner's pole and got on all fours. My partner got behind him, and I wanted to help with the penetration this time, so I got behind them both. I grabbed my partner's cock and guided the head to the kid's pink hole. Then, he slid in...it was so hot watching that...all the way til his balls were pushed hard against the kid. I stayed down there, watching my bf fuck this kid closeup for several minutes. Sometimes slow, sometimes just drilling him with the accompanying ball-smacking sounds. I played with my partner's balls and taint while he fucked. They were always shaved, as are mine. He was loving it. I was rock hard. Then I said, "My turn!" So my partner pulls out of the kid, and I trade places with him. I was reaching for the lube out of habit, but my partner stops me and says I don't need it. My cock was mostly dry...just a bit of precum, but I figured, What the hell. My partner returns the favor to me, and gets down to guide my cock to the point of pleasure, and I slide in...WOW. So warm, so slippery...all the way to balls deep. The kid squealed a bit...and I remembered I have an inch and a half on my partner (yeah, not to brag, but my cock is really long) so I was in deeper. There was something about sliding into that warm, lubed hole knowing that my bf was just in there bare too, and his precum was part of the lube in there. I fucked for several minutes, enjoying every second while my partner enjoyed the show from behind and below. Eventually I started to get close, so it was time to trade off. We all wanted this to last. I pulled out, and my partner took his turn again. We went back and forth like this for an hour. We would fuck the kid until we got close, then let our partner have a turn while the other got to watch. Then I had a great idea. I wanted to feel both of our bare cocks inside the kid at the same time. So my partner got on his back and the kid mounted him. I got behind the kid, pushed him down on my partner, and slowly worked my cock into his hole next to my partner's. It was tight, and the kid was squealing. I eventually got all the way in, with my balls against my partner's. It was a tight fit, but I asked my partner to start stroking while I just lay still all the way in. It felt great..my partner's rock hard cock sliding against mine, both of us buried bareback in this kid. But the kid was protesting, so it didn't last long. We went back to tag-teaming the kid's hole for a while, but me and my partner were really feeling the pressure build in our balls. We needed to nut. And at this point there wasn't a question in either of our minds where we were going to do it...we were both going to cum inside him. The only discussion was who was going first. I told my partner I REALLY wanted him to cum first, because I so wanted to slide into that hole knowing that his big fresh load was in there. You see, my partner always cums a huge load after a marathon session like we were having. But this time, instead of him cumming inside me, he'd cum inside the kid, and not only would I get to watch his orgasm close up, I would get the sloppy seconds. So it was agreed. My partner slid into the kid, and this time I was really working my partner's balls and taint. I was licking and sucking his balls as best I could in the midst of the fucking. I even dared to lick the shaft when he pulled back, and this kid was CLEAN...just the taste of precum and lube. My mouth was all over my partner's cock and balls now as he fucked.

Within a minute or two, my partner's balls started pulling up, in preparation for the big moment, and he was grunting big time. He was loving it. Then it was time. He went in deep, his balls pulled up hard, and I saw his taint throbbing as squirt after squirt of his semen got pumped deep into the kid. I was still sucking and licking balls, and it was so erotic to be this close to man-on-man fucking and breeding... He came for a long time....I knew he would...it had been a long session. And I knew if everything was right, my partner's load would be so huge, it would begin leaking out even though he was pressed in balls deep the entire time without in-and-out strokes. Sure enough, after about 10 seconds of his orgasm, the white stuff starting oozing out from all around his shaft. I was amazed at how good it tasted...I was licking and sucking like crazy. Then gradually, the grunting subsided, and his balls loosened again. He was spent. Again, I said, "MY turn!" We all laughed, and I mounted the kid. I couldn't wait to feel what it was like in that freshly slimed hole. I slid in and it was just as incredible as I had imagined. So silky, so wet, so warm...With every inch of my shaft that went in, more white ooze leaked out around my shaft, and eventually completely coated my balls as I fucked. If you have never slid into a hole for sloppy seconds, I strongly recommend it! It was especially hot for me knowing that it was my partner's cock that was just inside there, and squirted its massive load deep inside. Now my partner is notorious for staying hard long after he cums. So it was no surprise to me when I felt his slimy rock hard cock head pressing against my hole as I fucked the kid. He applied increasing pressure with every movement of my ass backwards, and it felt awesome when his head popped into me, and with every fuck stroke I made, more of his slimy shaft slid in. It was so hedonistic using this amazing cum-filled hole to get to the brink of ecstasy and at the same time, feeling the cock that squirted all that cum into the hole slide in and out of me. It was time! I began the most intense orgasm of my life... I too buried every last vein of my shaft into that kid, and began squirting volley after volley of semen into him. I was so wet down there, I couldn't tell, but my partner told me that my cum was leaking out of him about half-way through my orgasm...and continued until I finished. I pulled out, and looked at my cock...completely coated in semen. I looked at his hole...completely drenched in cum, too.

Now that was a pleasant surprise...