Local searches?

awesome new look guys!!

I can't seem to find a way to search profiles by location.

I can look for online members, but they don't seem to be in any order (maybe by newest arrivals?) or local meats, & that's only if guys post there.

That makes it very hard to find other guys way out in the middle of the pacific like me.

Are you going to be adding a way to search all profiles by area like there used to be? By closest zip codes? & when you do, could you have it remember the setting so that we didn't have re-input it every time we logged in to search?

Thanx for the help & the great looking new site!

Guest michael

Yes, the local search is almost finished. My apologies. By next week it will be fully implemented. Sorry for the inconvenience. In the mean time, try Advanced Search in the Searchs Drop Down Menu. :)

Michael

Guest hotpozbuns
Yes, the local search is almost finished. My apologies. By next week it will be fully implemented. Sorry for the inconvenience. In the mean time, try Advanced Search in the Searchs Drop Down Menu. :)

Michael

It would be nice if all search results were re-sortable by column header, so we don't have to make the choice how to sort before we search (if there is a choice at all)

Guest michael
It would be nice if all search results were re-sortable by column header, so we don't have to make the choice how to sort before we search (if there is a choice at all)

Can you explain in more detail what you are talking about? Thanks.

Guest gburg_bottom

Do you now have to be silver or gold to search by preference? I don't want to have to slog thru 20 pages of bottoms if that's what I am. At least let us search by top, bottom, etc.

Guest michael
Do you now have to be silver or gold to search by preference? I don't want to have to slog thru 20 pages of bottoms if that's what I am. At least let us search by top, bottom, etc.

No, that won't be the case. We are working on the searches and the zip code area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest TJWolfePrnStr
Yes, they are back and zip codes as well. We are still working on the zip codes this week but it is in the search menu.

I am in MD. I see that a few more cities have been added. How do I get my city added (Laurel)? The MD Other area covers an area of thousands of square miles! hard to search. I kno wu R workgin on it, but t least let users enter their ACTUAL city instead of the default OTHER! Thsi is extremely frustraating. I have to contact someone in Other not knowing if they are 10 minutes or 3 hours away!