Bent Over the Barrel

I just got home from the most incredible experience ever! I have been chatting online with a guy for a couple of weeks. Finally tonight we decide to take it to the next level. I drove to his house, which happened to be out in the sticks. While chatting, he never said how big his cock was, just said that he was bigger than average. He met me at the door completely nude:). I thought he looked bigger than average, but it was hard to tell due to him being flacid. So as I got inside his door and he shut it, he had me on my knees and his flacid cock was in my mouth. It didn't stay flacid for long! It went from bigger than average to Oh, oh fast!

He let me suck his cock for awhile when he took me to his room. He laid me on his bed with my head hanging over the edge. He then dropped his cock in my mouth and worked it around a little bit. It was rock hard by now, thick and long. He let me know that I would be taking it all the way in which I didn't think would be happening, but then he showed me that it would! He pushed it in as far as I thought I could take it, then he told me to relax my throat, and then he pushed it in until his balls were resting on my nose. After throat fucking me for about ten minutes, he asked if I wanted to get fucked. I said yes! He proceeded to lead me to his leather/low back chair (I noticed the ropes that were tied to the arms). He bent me over the chair and started to tie my hands. I was a little nervous, but I was so horned up I was willing. Just after he tied me up, there was a knock at his bedroom door. It was his "room mate" and his boyfriend. I don't think this was a coincidence at this point.

So I'm tied up to this guys chair and there are three guys standing in front of me. They ask me if it's ok for them to play too. I was super nervous, but I was so horned up I said ok. The "room mate" takes his underwear off and he had a beautiful, thick 6" cock. The boyfriend takes his pants off and he had an unbelievably hot large flacid uncut cock (another first for me).

"My" guy brought out the lube and started to lube up his cock. I asked if he was going to put a condom on and he told me that he didn't use condoms. I was a little weird at first, but he didn't waste any time getting behind me and placed his cock head on my hole. He just moved it around for a bit. His room mate got up on the chair and shoved his thick cock in my mouth and started throat fucking me fast and furious. While my mind is on his room mate, my guy quickly eases into my ass. I thought I was going to split in two. His cock was massive!!! My ass gave in and he pushed in until his stomach was pushed up to my ass. I was in heaven! This was my first time with more than one guy and it was hot!!! My guy started to fuck me fast and hard and rough. The room mate was fucking my throat just as fast and furious. This went on for about ten minutes when my guy asks the boyfriend if he wants to get in. By this time, the boyfriend is getting semi hard and he is at least 10 inches and super thick. I tell them that I don't think I want to try taking his cock. My guy let me know that I would be taking his cock.

The boyfriend steps behind me and places his cock at my hole and doesn't waste any time pushing his massive cock deep inside my thoroughly worked ass. I let out a moan so load I must have startled them. I had to bear down because it was so large. He didn't waste any time, he started to fuck my ass better than it's ever been fucked before. Hard and fast. Long hard strides. Then after about 5 minutes, he tells me I'm about to get a two week load! Then he drove his cock so deep in me I thought I would cry and he spasmed and yelled as he came for what seemed like forever!!! The room mate was still working my mouth with his rock hard/thick cock still (he didn't stop for anything)

My guy was standing behind me when the boyfriend pulled out. He took a shot glass and placed it under my throbbing ass and told me to push it out. I tried my best. Then after he got what he was shooting for, he took his rock hard cock and slammed it into me with great (^*&^*&(&. He didn't want to be showed up by the boyfriend, so he fucked me harder and faster. He started to take his cock all the way out and slamming it back in as deep as he could!!! As he was fucking me fast and furious, the room mate let me know that he was about to cum. He asked if I wanted it and I must have moaned something that sounded like yes, because he pulled his cock half way out while holding the back of my head and shot about a gallon of cum in my mouth. It was seriously the largest load I've ever seen (didn't really see it). Then he drove his shaft all the way in ^&*%^&*^&* the load down my throat.

I guess this really turned on my guy on, because he started fucking me even harder than before! He was yelling, "you're going to take my load, bitch!" Then he drove deep and exploded in my ass. He gave about 7 pumps and moans. He pulled his cock out and the boyfriend placed the shot glass under my ass again. My ass was so sore I couldn't push this time, but I guess it didn't matter because they got what they were going after. They untied my hands and layed me on the bed. The room mate and boyfriend held my arms down as my guy proceeded to pour what looked like a full shot glass of cum into my open mouth. They let my arms go at this point as I just layed there totally defeated. My ass was unbelievably sore.

At this point, my guy tells me that if I want to hang around for a little bit, we could go again...

post-21775-1246361921_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Guest UpYourAlley
I just got home from the most incredible experience ever! I have been chatting online with a guy for a couple of weeks. Finally tonight we decide to take it to the next level. I drove to his house, which happened to be out in the sticks. While chatting, he never said how big his cock was, just said that he was bigger than average. He met me at the door completely nude:). I thought he looked bigger than average, but it was hard to tell due to him being flacid. So as I got inside his door and he shut it, he had me on my knees and his flacid cock was in my mouth. It didn't stay flacid for long! It went from bigger than average to Oh, oh fast!

He let me suck his cock for awhile when he took me to his room. He laid me on his bed with my head hanging over the edge. He then dropped his cock in my mouth and worked it around a little bit. It was rock hard by now, thick and long. He let me know that I would be taking it all the way in which I didn't think would be happening, but then he showed me that it would! He pushed it in as far as I thought I could take it, then he told me to relax my throat, and then he pushed it in until his balls were resting on my nose. After throat fucking me for about ten minutes, he asked if I wanted to get fucked. I said yes! He proceeded to lead me to his leather/low back chair (I noticed the ropes that were tied to the arms). He bent me over the chair and started to tie my hands. I was a little nervous, but I was so horned up I was willing. Just after he tied me up, there was a knock at his bedroom door. It was his "room mate" and his boyfriend. I don't think this was a coincidence at this point.

So I'm tied up to this guys chair and there are three guys standing in front of me. They ask me if it's ok for them to play too. I was super nervous, but I was so horned up I said ok. The "room mate" takes his underwear off and he had a beautiful, thick 6" cock. The boyfriend takes his pants off and he had an unbelievably hot large flacid uncut cock (another first for me).

"My" guy brought out the lube and started to lube up his cock. I asked if he was going to put a condom on and he told me that he didn't use condoms. I was a little weird at first, but he didn't waste any time getting behind me and placed his cock head on my hole. He just moved it around for a bit. His room mate got up on the chair and shoved his thick cock in my mouth and started throat fucking me fast and furious. While my mind is on his room mate, my guy quickly eases into my ass. I thought I was going to split in two. His cock was massive!!! My ass gave in and he pushed in until his stomach was pushed up to my ass. I was in heaven! This was my first time with more than one guy and it was hot!!! My guy started to fuck me fast and hard and rough. The room mate was fucking my throat just as fast and furious. This went on for about ten minutes when my guy asks the boyfriend if he wants to get in. By this time, the boyfriend is getting semi hard and he is at least 10 inches and super thick. I tell them that I don't think I want to try taking his cock. My guy let me know that I would be taking his cock.

The boyfriend steps behind me and places his cock at my hole and doesn't waste any time pushing his massive cock deep inside my thoroughly worked ass. I let out a moan so load I must have startled them. I had to bear down because it was so large. He didn't waste any time, he started to fuck my ass better than it's ever been fucked before. Hard and fast. Long hard strides. Then after about 5 minutes, he tells me I'm about to get a two week load! Then he drove his cock so deep in me I thought I would cry and he spasmed and yelled as he came for what seemed like forever!!! The room mate was still working my mouth with his rock hard/thick cock still (he didn't stop for anything)

My guy was standing behind me when the boyfriend pulled out. He took a shot glass and placed it under my throbbing ass and told me to push it out. I tried my best. Then after he got what he was shooting for, he took his rock hard cock and slammed it into me with great (^*&^*&(&. He didn't want to be showed up by the boyfriend, so he fucked me harder and faster. He started to take his cock all the way out and slamming it back in as deep as he could!!! As he was fucking me fast and furious, the room mate let me know that he was about to cum. He asked if I wanted it and I must have moaned something that sounded like yes, because he pulled his cock half way out while holding the back of my head and shot about a gallon of cum in my mouth. It was seriously the largest load I've ever seen (didn't really see it). Then he drove his shaft all the way in ^&*%^&*^&* the load down my throat.

I guess this really turned on my guy on, because he started fucking me even harder than before! He was yelling, "you're going to take my load, bitch!" Then he drove deep and exploded in my ass. He gave about 7 pumps and moans. He pulled his cock out and the boyfriend placed the shot glass under my ass again. My ass was so sore I couldn't push this time, but I guess it didn't matter because they got what they were going after. They untied my hands and layed me on the bed. The room mate and boyfriend held my arms down as my guy proceeded to pour what looked like a full shot glass of cum into my open mouth. They let my arms go at this point as I just layed there totally defeated. My ass was unbelievably sore.

At this point, my guy tells me that if I want to hang around for a little bit, we could go again...

Good story, got me horny as!

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...