LOOKING FOR A PARTY PLANNER

Guest fuckmyass6

Guest fuckmyass6

I want to throw a party for my Birthday. I am not talking about pay for sex I don't know where to start the planning and execution of this party. Fee negotiable for planning.

• 2 months later...
Guest NWOrlCpl
I want to throw a party for my Birthday. I am not talking about pay for sex I don't know where to start the planning and execution of this party. Fee negotiable for planning.

Just noticed this. I suspect you're way past your birthday now. We host bareback parties every month so we've got quite a bit of experience. If you still need help, let us know.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ocalaguy
Just noticed this. I suspect you're way past your birthday now. We host bareback parties every month so we've got quite a bit of experience. If you still need help, let us know.

I would definitely be interested in joining the next party.

Guest fuckmyass6

It has passed but would like a party.

• 1 month later...
Guest goodguy6748

HEL I WANT TO STAT ATTENDING UR PARTIES PER EACH MONTH

STEVEG4204@HOTMAIL.COM