Wearing out my neighbor's hot dick

Guest InsatiableBottom

Guest InsatiableBottom

I got up early, shaved my ass and balls, douched, and was playing with my hole. I slobbered up my dildo until it was slick enough to go in and out of my ass easily. I had on my tit clamps and had dropped hot wax on my balls. I was really wishing I had a live dick in my ass instead of the rubber one. I slid on my pants and went onto my back porch to smoke. When I looked over, my neighbour was standing at his fence pissing. I guess the buldge in my pants showed what I wanted, because he left his cock out and asked me how I was doing. I said that I wish I had some company. He said come on over. So, I went round and knocked on his front door. When I walked in, he was naked. So I dropped to my knees and licked his cock. I asked if he could get hard enough to fuck me if I first sucked him and used his cum for lube. He said, Hell yes! So I sucked him off, got naked, lay back on the floor, and massaged his jizz up my hole. He was stroking and getting hard again. He pulled up my legs and started fucking my hole, while I licked his armpits and sucked his nipples. When he came and pulled out, I sat up and took his dick and my mouth and cleaned it off. He said he had to go piss. But, I said let me drink it. He put his dick and my mouth and I swallowed every yummy drop. Then, I licked his balls, and started moving up under him. He spread his legs, and I spread his ass cheeks. I slowly rimmed his hole open and then kissed it. When I slid my tongue in, he moaned. Then, he said to leave my tongue in and suck his ass. I did. After a while, he asked if I was ready to get fucked again. I said, yes, and got on all fours. He loved the way I milked his dick with my ass. As soon as he came, I turned round and licked his dick clean. The he turned round and spread his cheeks and told me to eat his ass till he got hard again. We fucked all day long until his cock was red and limp. I came home wishing I had another dick to put in. Are you available?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cumagain
I got up early, shaved my ass and balls, douched, and was playing with my hole. I slobbered up my dildo until it was slick enough to go in and out of my ass easily. I had on my tit clamps and had dropped hot wax on my balls. I was really wishing I had a live dick in my ass instead of the rubber one. I slid on my pants and went onto my back porch to smoke. When I looked over, my neighbour was standing at his fence pissing. I guess the buldge in my pants showed what I wanted, because he left his cock out and asked me how I was doing. I said that I wish I had some company. He said come on over. So, I went round and knocked on his front door. When I walked in, he was naked. So I dropped to my knees and licked his cock. I asked if he could get hard enough to fuck me if I first sucked him and used his cum for lube. He said, Hell yes! So I sucked him off, got naked, lay back on the floor, and massaged his jizz up my hole. He was stroking and getting hard again. He pulled up my legs and started fucking my hole, while I licked his armpits and sucked his nipples. When he came and pulled out, I sat up and took his dick and my mouth and cleaned it off. He said he had to go piss. But, I said let me drink it. He put his dick and my mouth and I swallowed every yummy drop. Then, I licked his balls, and started moving up under him. He spread his legs, and I spread his ass cheeks. I slowly rimmed his hole open and then kissed it. When I slid my tongue in, he moaned. Then, he said to leave my tongue in and suck his ass. I did. After a while, he asked if I was ready to get fucked again. I said, yes, and got on all fours. He loved the way I milked his dick with my ass. As soon as he came, I turned round and licked his dick clean. The he turned round and spread his cheeks and told me to eat his ass till he got hard again. We fucked all day long until his cock was red and limp. I came home wishing I had another dick to put in. Are you available?