My Trip to the Sex Club Book Store

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow
A few years ago I was online looking for a quick connection but everybody seemed too preoccupied. I wasted my time for a good hour and a half before giving up on making that connection on line. But before I logged off one guy popped up and said hey if you need to get off check out the sex book club at so and so location. Well I had never been to a book store for sex before so I told him I might check it out. I thought about it for about another hour and wasn't going to go but my budging cock told me different so I hopped in the truck and headed out for the store.
I drove down town to the location and it looked a bit seedy but I pulled into the parking lot and just sat there for a while. I saw all kinds of men go in and out of the place and I kept wondering what could they ever find in there that would help them ease their sexual frustrations. I finally got up enough nerve and walked into the place. There were men all over the store looking like they were browsing through the merchandise. I then noticed that a lot of them kept going into this back room so I took a little stroll and checked it out for myself.
The back room was poorly lit but I could see movie booths around the outside of the room. Men would walk in and either close the curtain or walk right back out. I started walking around the room and peaking into each booth but couldn't really see that well so decided I had enough and decided to leave. There wasn't really anything going on in there as the men were just walking back and forth.
As I walked out there were several other guys walking out at the same time. As I got closer to my truck I noticed that one of the guys was actually following me. It wasn't well lit in the parking lot either but I could at least tell he was a lot younger than myself. I got to my truck door and then turned around to face him. He walked up and said "Didn't find what you were looking for?" I kinda chuckled and said I guess not. He asked if this was my first time here and I said yes but I wasn't too impressed with it. He told me that it is not normally like this as it is normally quite busy in the back room.
He asked how I had heard of the place and I told him I was on line earlier and some guy suggested it to me. He said "yeah I know, it was me". I asked him how did he know it was me and he said mostly just a hunch. He walked up closer and said "Hi, my name is Bill" and shook my hand. He said he was hoping I would show up tonight. I asked him why didn't you try to connect with me on line then and he replied both of us had stated we needed to travel tonight.
We chatted for a few more moments and then he asked if I wanted to take drive with him so we could have a bit of fun. I said sure and he said let's take you truck as I think you are going to like this. We climbed into the truck and then for the first time I could fully see his face and body. I almost gasped, no not that way, but he had sandy blond hair, blue eyes, clean shaven face, and a nice trim body. I couldn't help but look at his arms as they came out of his shirt sleeve. The shirt sleeve was very tight around his budging arms which told me he probably had a well defined body.
I started driving and he gave directions as we went. I notice that we started getting out into the middle of no where surrounded by nothing but a lonely road and lots of trees. We must have drove at least twenty minutes until he said here, pull onto this dirt road right here. I did as he said and then he said stop right here, no one will be on this road at this time of night. We jumped out of the truck and he walked around to the back and pulled down the tail gate and jumped up and sat down. I followed his lead and sat next to him and he quickly placed his hand on my leg and started rubbing his way up toward my crotch. I reached over and placed my hand on his chest and could immediately feel the definitions of his pecs and stomach. I need to see this so I started pulling at his buttons and he reached up and took his shirt off. I was right, this man knew how to keep his body in shape and had a nice well defined smooth chest.
He then reached over and pulled my t-shirt off over my head and started rubbing his hands through my furry chest. He then let his hands drift down until they had reached the budge in my pants and he looked up at me with a big grin and said now I need to see that. I laid back to give him room and he started unbuttoning my jeans only to find out I didn't have any underwear and let out a nice whistle. As the cool air hit my crotch my cock jumped up and to attention and that made him whistle again. But that didn't last as he quickly bent down and placed his lips over the tip of my cock and then dropped down to the base with one movement and I thought I was going to cum right at that moment. He let up for moment until he knew I was back in control and then started working my throbbing cock up and down and getting it very slick. As he was sucking my cock I managed to get my hands down the back side of his jeans and slowly started rubbing my way to his hole. Once I reached it he let out a loud moan and I knew what was going to happen tonight.
He kept on sucking getting my cock really slick and I noticed the more I rubbed his hole the wetter it got. GAWD I love a bottom that has this type of ass and it was getting me very hot.
After about twenty minutes went by he came off my now throbbing cock and jumped down off the tail gate and pulled the rest of his cloths off. I followed suit again and in just a few quick movements we were both totally nude in the middle of nowhere. It was a nice summer night with just a bit of a breeze and it felt good all over my body. He kneels down again and takes my cock in his mouth and gets it really wet until spit is coming out the sides of his mouth. he was ready and I knew I was ready.
He turned away from and laid over the tail gate, reached back and spread his ass cheeks, and looked back at me and said "Come on Daddy I know you want it". Well he was right and I had already started toward him before he could finish his sentence. I replaced his hands with mine to keep his ass cheeks spread open and moved in and touched his hole with my cock and he let out another loud moan. I started pushing in and he tried to push back but I kept my hands on his cheeks and kept him from pushing. Now I have an extra thick cock with a large mushroom head and I wanted him to know when that head pops in. I pushed a little bit more until I head him go OMG and try to push back even more. The mushroom head had just popped in and I held it there for a few moments. After that I started moving slowly in until I hit the base of my cock and our balls came together below. I held my position again and didn't let him move and that made him try even harder. I told him I hope you are not in any hurry tonight and he let out a moan that told me this was not a problem.
Luckily I had a blanket in the back seat of the truck and we had pulled it out and laid it out over the tail gate. Now that I had the full insertion I started to move more quickly in and out but each time I did he matched my movements and tried to keep me fully inserted. So I decided to pull out and then turned him over onto his back with his ass now hanging off the tail gate. I grabbed his legs and pulled them up over my shoulders and pushed my slick cock right back into place and each time I moved he seemed to moan more and more. I continued to push in and out while holding his ass up off the tail gate but with each hard push it pushed him further onto the bed of the truck. Now I was fucking him hard and his ass was back resting on the tail gate again so I pulled his legs up as high as I could, lifting his ass up off the bed, and then climbed up onto the tail gate staying in side him. It was hard to do but he made sure to tight his ass muscles to assist keeping me inside. Once up on the tail gate I pushed him back into the truck bed a little more so that we were both off the tail gate and fully on the bed of the truck.
He reached up and started rubbing my chest again and I leaned over, pushing his legs up over my shoulders again, and started fucking harder now. His eyes got real big and an even louder moan came out and I knew I had hit the spot he wanted. As I help his legs up with my shoulders I kept one hand on the truck of the bed to steady myself and reached down with the other hand and started stroking his now hard dripping cock. He let out yet another moan and a bit grin came over his face. He then reached up and pulled me down and started kissing my softly on the lips and then parted my lips with his tongue and started searching the inside of my mouth for hidden treasure. The harder I pushed my cock the faster his tongue moved inside my mouth. As I am stroking is hard cock it starts oozing supplying lubricant for easier movement of my hand.
This seemed to go on for what seemed like forever and when he finally let go of my lips he said 'Turn Me Over Please, I need you to ram it hard". I had no problems with that and quickly let go of his now hot purple cock and slide out of his now very dripping wet hole only to have him quickly turn over and get on his hands and knees. ( have I told you that this is my FAVORITE position? ) I had planned on teasing him again by slowly entering his hot hole but he wanted nothing to do with that as when I got up behind him, and place my dripping pulsating cock at his entrance, he quickly pushed as hard as he could and $%@#$%#$ my cock all the way in to the base of my cock. We both let out a moan that time and I thought I was going to lose it. He once again could tell where I was and held his position until he know I was ready to continue. Well this time I no longer had any control over his ass as he started moving slowly back and forth moaning as my cock entered deep into him each time. He kept this up while moving faster with each push and pull. He got to the point of pushing back on me so hard I thought he would throw me right off the back of the truck. He finally starts talking about this is it OMG this is it and I (^*&^*&(&fully took over by grabbing his ass cheeks and holding him still. I then started the same movements he was doing but by me doing them and going faster and harder that he had been doing. With each push in he moaned louder and louder until he was screaming to fuck him as hard as I could. By this time we were both sweating so bad that the blanket had become sopping wet.
I knew he was about to cum when I saw him reach for his cock and so I pushed him down on the bed of the truck to where he couldn't get to his cock and started slamming my full body weight on him and trying to get my fully extended cock further in with each push. All he could say is OMG fuck me fuck me and then he let out a scream and at that same time I let out a huge gasp and felt my hot cum pulsating into his hot hole. I kept pumping until I knew every last drop had deposited its self into his now quivering red hole. I had been slamming him so hard that when we were through his ass cheeks were a very dark red color but that seem to excite him more. Once I had finished I rolled off of him and was going to help him to get off but he turned over and OMG I shot my load without touching myself. He was still very excited and moved over and started kissing me again and we just laid there for a while kissing and stroking each others cocks. Well it wasn't but a couple of minutes and he started moaning again and then shot yet another load over my cock and stomach. He quickly reached over and licked up every last drop off my stomach and then off my cock until it too had grown fully erect. He worked his lips like he worked his ass lips and in moments I felt another load cum pushing its way up my groin. I reached down and held his head over my hard but soft cock and $%@#$%#$ him to swallow every last bit that came out. When I was done he come up off my cock and just smiled and said thanks for that.
We then got ourselves together and I drove him back to the book store. As we pulled up next to his car he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and said hope this happens again.
You know? I see this guy from time to time and it is always good. :D