First Sex Party in L.A. (Part 2)

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow
(cont from part 1)
Little did I know that each one of these bottoms had shot their own loads while being fucked the way they were and said none of them even touched their cocks but it was so hot they couldn't hold it. We all laid down on the bed for a while and just chatted and watched TV for about 30 minutes. After what ever show was going off everyone started to get dressed and started to leave. But the versatile guy kinda took his time and ended up being the last guy there that hadn't left yet. We sat and chatted and watched more TV and it was getting to be around midnight. He asked if I had a good time tonight and I couldn't help but laugh and say what do you think. He laughed and said he had a good time too but it could have been better. I asked him what he meant and he said everyone got fucked that wanted it except himself.
(part 2)
Wow I said, I thought you were doing what you had come over for and didn't realize that you were waiting to be fucked like the others and that I was very sorry for that. He said he really didn't want to be fucked like the others had been but he wanted to be fucked only by myself. Man by this time I was totally wasted and was afraid I was going to have to disappoint this guy as I just didn't feel like I had any more fuck in me. I asked if he would like to come back one night while I was there but he said he had no time for play the rest of the week. I think he could see in my expression that I was wiped out and said it was no problem and did have a great time and enjoyed hanging out with me. He still had not stood up to leave so I got the feeling he was not interested in leaving so I invited him to spend the night. He was a very handsome young man, 28 years old, smooth body, and about 6' tall. He looked at me for a moment and said he could possibly do that if I really didn't mind. I told him I really didn't mind but after what we all just went through this evening I couldn't guarantee anything in the morning. He said that was no problem and so we jumped into the bed and watched some more television.
Well I was pretty beat and kept finding myself dosing off and on so I handed him the remote and said turn off the television when he was ready. I am a pretty light sleeper and woke up a few times to see he was still watching the tube and once in a while he would be cuddled up close to me with his head on my chest. I really didn't mind, come on, he is young and beautiful. LOL After a while I thought I was having a sex dream and that his hot young dude was sucking softly on my spent cock. I could finally hear the television still on so opened my eyes only to find him actually sucking my cock. I closed my eyes again so he wouldn't know I was awake but he had already brought my limp dick back to life. I could feel why the other men liked him sucking them as he had very soft lips and knew how to move them slowly but powerfully over my now expanding mushroom head. It felt so good that I let out a moan by mistake and he quit sucking, but kept his lips on my dick, and then continued on once he felt I was still asleep.
I wanted to reach down and stroke his dark hair and push his head further onto my dick but I liked the idea of him trying to suck me off while I was asleep so I laid still and enjoyed the feeling. He never made any jerking movements but it felt like he was going wild on my dick as it began to swell even more. He had to back off just a little as he started to choke but didn't want me to wake up. Without opening my eyes I started to moan and fidget a little to let him know I was getting close to shooting my load. I have actually been sucked off before while asleep so I knew it could be done. All of the sudden I could feel this feverish rush in my legs and I guess he could feel it as well as he started sucking faster yet still quietly. I finally couldn't hold on any longer and let out a louder moan and he clamped down on my thrusting cock as I started to shoot my load down his open throat. I could hear him gag a few times but he never let go and took it all for what seemed like forever. He held his lips tight on my cock until he knew there was no more to give. I still kept my eyes closed and acted like I was calm again and still sleeping. He got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to rinse. I thought OK he will probably leave now and I can just get some much needed rest before my class tomorrow. After about five minutes he came back to the bed, climbed in, and snuggled up to me and went to sleep. I laid there with him in my arms and thought that was a great night but I was only going to get a couple hours of sleep so just tried to drift off but couldn't help thinking about all the fun.
Well it must have only been about an hour later that I found myself waking up. I turned to see the time and it was only six o'clock. I turned back over to see this handsome man next to me fast asleep totally nude face down with no covers over him what so ever. I thought to myself I should really tried to sleep for about another hour but I looked down at my cock and it was fully erect again. I looked at the young man again and then back at my cock only to see it oozing just a bit of pre-cum. So I thought hey why not return the favor from last night. I very slowly moved off the side of the bed and went to the foot and slowly moved back onto the bed and gently moved his legs as far apart as I could without waking him. Once I was close enough I gently bent in and started kissing his white smooth ass cheeks making sure I don't wake him. I started to slowly run my tongue up and down the slit and pushed down further with each pass until I hit his sweet puckering hole. I couldn't help but just look at it for a moment and then slowly took my tongue and traced around the edges of it and then slowly pushed ever so gently on it. I got a little bit of movement from him as I pushed a little harder to spread what seemed like a very tight hole. I stopped with my tongue in place and waited to see if he would wake up. After no sign of that I continued to push in more and more and believe me that hole was very tight as my tongue started to hurt trying to push in. I finally got my tongue working in a good in and out motion and was enjoying the feeling of the inside of his hole that felt all soft and smooth.
Well by this time my dick is actually starting to ache and I could feel the pre-cum dripping down my leg. I had also gotten much more movement from this handsome lad and could tell he was no longer asleep but was enjoying the ride. So I started pushing my tongue in harder and faster only to find his hole to be self lubricating and it made it easier to move in and out. By this time he has started pushing his ass into my face trying to get me further inside. I could tell the time was right so I pulled off him, grabbed his thighs and pulled him into the doggy position and placed my throbbing cock at the entrance of his now slick hole. Before I could ask if he wanted a condom he pushed back as hard as he could allowing my cock to slide right in all the way to the base. He let out a loud wince and we fell to the bed but he quickly $%@#$%#$ me back into position and started moving back and forth moaning with each push. The excitement was overwhelming and I found my cock swelling and without warning I started shooting very hot cum into his ass. We both fell to the bed again and I kept pumping his now red ass over and over until every last drop of hot cum had moved from my throbbing cock into his quivering ass.
After I knew I had spent it all into him I started to move back off of him but he moved with me until we were in the doggy position again. My cock was still extremely hard so I very softly moved in and out only to see him match my movements. I was very surprised to be still fucking his ass after the night we had all had last night but I continued to move slowly in and out feeling the hot cum rubbing all over my cock making it very slick but it seemed to excite me even more. This young man was still moaning as we slowly grinding against each other and then he said I want to see your face. I don't know how he managed to do this but the next thing I remember is that he is now on his back and I am still in his ass. At this point I really didn't care how we got into that position but I was now towering over him and watching his eyes as I am now moving in and out of him with a little bit more pressure. Each time I would push in his eyes would show such an expression of desire and enjoyment that it made me want to push in as far as I could. I leaned down toward him and he reached up and grabbed my face. He pulled me down and locked his lips with mine and tried to stick his tongue down my throat.
After awhile he released the lip lock and looked into my eyes and said it is time. I didn't need to hear anymore as I could tell he was getting close to blowing his load so I started moving my cock in and out of his ass with great pressure faster and faster but he kept up with me. I reached to grab his now purple throbbing cock but he pushed my hand away and said to fuck harder. Now I am starting to sweat and it is dripping all over his face. I can see him licking the sweat off around his lips and then it began. He reached down and just touched his cock and it exploded all over his chest and face while some of it bounced off my chest and onto him. That was so hot that I didn't even realize that I had started shooting shortly after he had. I realized that my moaning was from shooting and not from him shooting. We continue out movements for a bit longer and then I fell on top of his cum filled body. We laid there for a few minutes catching our breathes and then he finally spoke. He said 'My Gawd, that was well worth the wait'.
We laid there for a bit longer until I realized that I needed to get ready for class and he needed to get to work. We thought about taking a shower together but realized that we would end up being late so decided on another time. He quickly got dressed, hugged and kissed me, and then out the door he flew. I had a very hard time at class concentrating and I don't know why? LOL