Stupid Twats

Guest new_bottom_boy

Guest new_bottom_boy

Gifters - Murdering scum

Chasers - Idiotic twats that almost deserve to be killed for wanting to spread HIV and AIDs around.

What the fuck are you guys thinking?!

Oooh a deadly virus i want that!

Please just go jump of a fucking bridge and end your life before you end someone elses. :angry:

• 11 months later...
Guest bugchaser37
Gifters - Murdering scum

Chasers - Idiotic twats that almost deserve to be killed for wanting to spread HIV and AIDs around.

What the fuck are you guys thinking?!

Oooh a deadly virus i want that!

Please just go jump of a fucking bridge and end your life before you end someone elses. :angry:

Why don't you fuck off you don't go on this site and say that you are stupid

I have posted plenty of times, wanting to get pozzed.

I work in health care, and have done for 26 years.

I understand the OP's rage. he is of course free to say that, but this is a bareback site. Unsurprisingly, a high percentage of members here state that they are HIV +. Quite possibly a further number either do not publicise their status or have chosen to remain untested.

People become poz for a variety of reasons. The plea of ignorance does not really work anymore, as it should now be clear at least what the most likely route for getting pozzed is - take poz loads up your ass and if you have roughened the skin inside up a bit with a toothbrush first, the chances of your ass getting pozzed increases, as the bug can get into the bloodstream quicker.

Why do I want to get pozzed?

I am nearly 58, ancient in gay years.

I am allergic to latex, so only one brand of condom(Avanti in the UK) could perhaps be used if someone was fucking me, but it is not clear how strong it is.

I have no desire to live a very long life, though as I neither drink nor smoke I am healthier than many other men my age.

I love sex, I love being fucked, and I'd welcome the chance just to go from one cock to another, getting totally filled up.

I have not met a likely partner in Cambridge, which is a small community - but it is near London so a weekend of fucking could happen relatively easily.

I have held back because I still have some folk who rely on me to be able to turn up to help out at little notice - that means driving for two hours or so. I don't know how becoming poz would affect that - it might very well limit me in some ways. When the needs of elderly relatives are no longer present, I will then consider myself free to open my ass wide and take all I can get in there, even though it may well lead to others attacking my irresponsibility.

We each make our way through life. What suits one person may not suit another, but I believe that it is still possible to make choices. despite what I have written.

, I know I may well just decide to get on with it anyway - my ass is twitching like crazy for some hot cock, and I really want to be rimming and felching like crazy!