Why do I only want to play when I've partied?

Guest CasselberryBtm

Guest CasselberryBtm

When I'm not under the influence of drugs or alcohol, I'm totally straight. I have no urge to want to be with a man. But once those are in my system, it's all I think about.

I get a total submissive type feeling and just want to be taken by one or more and do anything.

The downsides to this are:

1. I don't party often, so if I do get lucky and find someone, it's rare. So I'm still tight. I would like to play more often so I can get "broken-in" and be able to take anything in my ass more easily.

2. When I am high and horny, I look any where I can to find someone. I'll post on CL and most times can't find someone (even though I'm not picky). Then the following days later, I'll receive responses but I wouldn't be interested after the fact.

Anybody have this problem? Or any suggestions or stories to share?

Guest vfrpilot77

find a bathhouse or cruising area.

When I'm not under the influence of drugs or alcohol, I'm totally straight. I have no urge to want to be with a man. But once those are in my system, it's all I think about.

I get a total submissive type feeling and just want to be taken by one or more and do anything.

The downsides to this are:

1. I don't party often, so if I do get lucky and find someone, it's rare. So I'm still tight. I would like to play more often so I can get "broken-in" and be able to take anything in my ass more easily.

2. When I am high and horny, I look any where I can to find someone. I'll post on CL and most times can't find someone (even though I'm not picky). Then the following days later, I'll receive responses but I wouldn't be interested after the fact.

Anybody have this problem? Or any suggestions or stories to share?

Guest UpYourAlley
find a bathhouse or cruising area.

Agree with above but watch out you don't get pozzed while you're under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

When I'm really out of it I can't get enough cock, but that's how I got pozzed.....and I'd rather still be neg.

• 5 months later...
Guest bend_me_over

alcohol and methamphetamine are both substances that lower inhibition. I've read several studies showing the extremely high correlation between using meth and engaging in risky behavior.

• 3 years later...

I can tell you about meth. I have used it twice and both times I turned into a complete slut that took any cock I saw.

Neg still but suprisingly so after those two episodes. I cannot evn tell how many loads I took but know there were at 30 guys at the parties. Stay away from the drugs and alcohol if ou hookup to keep your sanity.

Guest stephen615

I am the same on meth I just wanna suck and taste cum but sober it is nasty all I need is a glory hole and a shot of dope ill suck all day and night

• 3 months later...
Guest gaymaninvan

Sounds like you are mixing partying with sex to the point where the two are always together, ... when you are partying you want sex, when your are not partying you don't want sex. Take the partying out of the sex for a while, only have sex when not partying and see how that goes. If sex without partying is an issue, then that's where your problem is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...