GIFTER ISO SERIOUS CHASER!

PSHornyguy

Looking for exceptional neg boy -- SERIOUS about being POZZED

YOU:

Under 50yo, affectionate, exhibitionist, small dick, bubble butt, little or no body hair (or I will shave your pubes, balls and fuckhole), and eager to suck large quantities of strong man piss from dad's big cock

ME:

64yo, 5'9", 198#, 34"w, 8.5x6"c, POZ with physical imperfections from my HIV meds, mostly smooth -- Palm Springs, California

Email = pshornyguy@aol.com

Yahoo messenger = ernie5776

I am most compatible with TOTAL SUB who cares nothing about his own dick or orgasm because his pleasure zone is entirely ANAL and he knows he was BORN to be FUCKED.

Want SERIOUS neg boy who wants to be pozzed by a dominant big cock poz daddy -- and that includes, if necessary, dad using dental instrument to make small cuts in boy's rectum so dad's charged cum can do its job.

MAJOR TURN-ONS:

* boys of color (asian, black, hispanic)

* boy under 5'8"

* boy with small dick (3" - 5" is hot) OR big dick (over 8")

* boy with big balls and/or low hangers

* boy who has PA

* boy ok with getting biohazard tatt on his ass

* boy ok with ankle/wrist restraints, blindfold, handcuffs

* boy who loves to wear sleazy clothes such as tight spandex or lycra that reveals his round asscheeks and small (or big) dick bulge

* boy who thinks of dad's piss as his favorite beverage and who is ALWAYS thirsty

* boy who is affectionate, cuddly, playful --- with dirty mouth and mind

* boy who wants to provide total toilet service to his dad

More details: http://www.dudesnude.com/members/10207

FOR SERIOUS BOYS ONLY:

Send me...

* your pics (full body--preferably full frontal and back side nude)

* your stats (age, height, weight, waist size, dick size, city/state location)

* your limits (what you cannot or will not do; also tell me if you are able to suck piss from dad's cock for an entire weekend or longer -- NO exceptions -- as well as drink your own?

Send to Ernie = pshornyguy@aol.com --- and -- let me know which of my "major turn-ons" listed above you can provide.

NOTE: I will not respond to anyone who (a) has not read my dudesnude profile or (B) who doesn't send me pics and stats and details as summarized above by bullets.

post-581-1240950498_thumb.jpg

post-581-1240950530_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...
Guest yrdirtrider

Guy, whoever you are, you are one seriousely sick mother fucker. People like you should either be locked away for very long periods of time, or removed from the planet.

Looking for exceptional neg boy -- SERIOUS about being POZZED

YOU:

Under 50yo, affectionate, exhibitionist, small dick, bubble butt, little or no body hair (or I will shave your pubes, balls and fuckhole), and eager to suck large quantities of strong man piss from dad's big cock

ME:

64yo, 5'9", 198#, 34"w, 8.5x6"c, POZ with physical imperfections from my HIV meds, mostly smooth -- Palm Springs, California

Email = pshornyguy@aol.com

Yahoo messenger = ernie5776

I am most compatible with TOTAL SUB who cares nothing about his own dick or orgasm because his pleasure zone is entirely ANAL and he knows he was BORN to be FUCKED.

Want SERIOUS neg boy who wants to be pozzed by a dominant big cock poz daddy -- and that includes, if necessary, dad using dental instrument to make small cuts in boy's rectum so dad's charged cum can do its job.

MAJOR TURN-ONS:

* boys of color (asian, black, hispanic)

* boy under 5'8"

* boy with small dick (3" - 5" is hot) OR big dick (over 8")

* boy with big balls and/or low hangers

* boy who has PA

* boy ok with getting biohazard tatt on his ass

* boy ok with ankle/wrist restraints, blindfold, handcuffs

* boy who loves to wear sleazy clothes such as tight spandex or lycra that reveals his round asscheeks and small (or big) dick bulge

* boy who thinks of dad's piss as his favorite beverage and who is ALWAYS thirsty

* boy who is affectionate, cuddly, playful --- with dirty mouth and mind

* boy who wants to provide total toilet service to his dad

More details: http://www.dudesnude.com/members/10207

FOR SERIOUS BOYS ONLY:

Send me...

* your pics (full body--preferably full frontal and back side nude)

* your stats (age, height, weight, waist size, dick size, city/state location)

* your limits (what you cannot or will not do; also tell me if you are able to suck piss from dad's cock for an entire weekend or longer -- NO exceptions -- as well as drink your own?

Send to Ernie = pshornyguy@aol.com --- and -- let me know which of my "major turn-ons" listed above you can provide.

NOTE: I will not respond to anyone who (a) has not read my dudesnude profile or (B) who doesn't send me pics and stats and details as summarized above by bullets.