Fucking Sloppy Holes

We've asked bottoms how many loads they've taken at one time. But for the tops out there, how many loads did the sloppiest hole that you ever fucked have in it? And, what is the biggest turn on about it.

For me, I've only fucked a hole with one load. But, the feel of the warm, moist, slick cum surrounding me was amazing. Combine that with the thought that another guy had just enjoyed the same hole, and there is nothing that can beat it.

Pulling out afterwords covered with my cum, the previous guy's cum and ass juice, usually keeps me hard for quite a while.

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

My man and I usally go to a spa/sauna. We try and get with as many guys as we can. We both play the bottom slut....... At the end of the night we get together for a fuck session and we lick each others arses out, which are always covered in cum. Min of 10 guys.. We squat above each others faces and it just pours out into our waiting mouths....... I once had 25 guys blow their loads in my arse...... I love it just after they have blown in my arse they cum up and stick their cock in my mouth and I finish them off.... Or if I'm in a group session after someone has cum in someones arse I have to get down there and clean off that guys cock. I love the taste of cum, arse juice, sweat etc....

• Like 3
Guest UpYourAlley
We've asked bottoms how many loads they've taken at one time. But for the tops out there, how many loads did the sloppiest hole that you ever fucked have in it? And, what is the biggest turn on about it.

For me, I've only fucked a hole with one load. But, the feel of the warm, moist, slick cum surrounding me was amazing. Combine that with the thought that another guy had just enjoyed the same hole, and there is nothing that can beat it.

Pulling out afterwords covered with my cum, the previous guy's cum and ass juice, usually keeps me hard for quite a while.

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Hey Blindbarebacker, I luv it as well, a real turn on to fuck in other guys cum.

It's good lube as well :D

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest speedjunky

Man, It's like I wrote that post. I know exactly what you mean, BlindBarebacker. I've fucked two holes that had loads in them already. The first time was a hookup with a couple. They were online looking for a third (top), so I went over. The top fucked his bf for awhile, giving me a good show (I love watching bareback). He pulled out so I could have a turn in there. I love sliding bare into a hole that just had another dick in it. I fucked for awhile, then let the other top back in. He came inside his bf while i had his balls in my mouth. After he pulled out, I slid in, and WOW. What a feeling! The feel of another guy's load on my cock was incredible. It didn't take long before I blasted a huge load into the bottom. There was so much cum, it was leaking out before I even finished. By the time I was done, my nuts and cock were heavily glazed in jizz. It was one of the best orgasms I've had.

The second time was with an ex-bf of mine. We invited a young friend over who wanted to get fucked, so we gladly obliged. We didn't know at first he wanted us bareback, but after only a few minutes of sucking on both of us, he spit on my bf's cock, and sat on it bare before either of us could say anything. I got to watch an amazing bareback fuck. I helped things out by licking my bf's balls as he fucked, and occasionally licking his shaft as he thrusted the hole. I knew that would make him blow a huge load, which is what I wanted for my turn. So my bf nuts inside the kid, and just as I wanted, his load was leaking out before he even stopped cumming. He pulls out, I slide in, and again, that amazing feeling. There's nothing like a cum-lined hole. I fucked him for a long time. I wanted it to last. I pulled out once in awhile, so I could see his cummy hole. And sliding back in was very slick and easy. My bf was getting a little jealous at all this great fucking I was doing, so he slid his still-hard and cummy dick into me as I was fucking. It didn't take long after that. My cummy dick fucking away, and a cummy dick in my hole.....it was amazing. Blew another huge wad that time.

Who else has done similar?

PS. Cum is by far the BEST lube.

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...

For me as a bottom I have to say that the hottest thing is when the top/s are done fucking me

Or even during I just love to to turn around and suck all of the hot juices off their cock and balls

Till they are clean and ready to to go it tastes so good it's an ass cocktail if you will yummy

• 1 year later...

My first BF liked fucking me with a sloppy hole. We would go out and he'd get me filled up. Then we'd go back to my place and he'd top it off.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

The sloppiest hole I have fucked already had four loads in it by the time I got to it. I am one of those tops that are a bit selfish. I began to fuck him really hard which caused the previous load to spray all over my cock and chest. I was determined to fuck all the previous loads out of him and then reseed him with mine. My motto is the last load in is the one that can claim that ass.

• Like 5
  • 3 months later...

I am bi, so for me this applies to both pussies and assholes. I totally agree that cum is by far the best lube there is. The most enjoyable fucking I have ever done has been in pussies and assholes that already had other men's cum in them. The feeling of that warm slick cum caressing my cock the entire time I am fucking is totally fabulous.

The other subject mentioned in this post was Ass-To-Mouth. I always love to lick and suck a cock that has just pulled out from fucking bareback. I don't really care whether he just pulled out of my asspussy or someone else's. I love the taste of the combination of cum and ass juices or cum and pussy juices.

• Like 1
Guest BottomHole4u

New here is so many ways. I want to experience what it is like to be the bottom being filled by multiple guys to the hilt with there cum. I want to tast a guys cock after he screws my cum filled hole. I also would like to see what it feels like to fuck a sloppy hole. lick his hole as cum drips out of it. With that said I might be in the area in a couple of weeks. Are there places there that I can go to and have this fantasy made a reality? If I am to bottom, I want the first time to be like this, the first cock has to go slow after that I should be lubed up enough. I want to feel my first cock unwrapped, I want to feel what it is like to be filled with a mans cum. after that I want to take enough loads to have cum running out of my hole. Are there bathhouse there? Are there places there that I can make this happen?

I got fucked by this 19 year old the other day, and the first time, we used spit as a lube and he blew his load in my ass. About 30 minutes later, we were ready to go again, and he had never fucked a cum-filled ass before. He stuck his dick in, using only his cum as a lube, and he had a huge smile on his face. He was loving it. I love getting fucked by younger guys who can deliver multiple loads, so we can use cum as lube on the 2nd and 3rd go-around.

I got fucked by this 19 year old the other day, and the first time, we used spit as a lube and he blew his load in my ass. About 30 minutes later, we were ready to go again, and he had never fucked a cum-filled ass before. He stuck his dick in, using only his cum as a lube, and he had a huge smile on his face. He was loving it. I love getting fucked by younger guys who can deliver multiple loads, so we can use cum as lube on the 2nd and 3rd go-around.

Sweet. I am sure he was like a kid in a candy store once he felt that cock slide in a warm, cum-filled ass for the first time.

• Like 1

For me as a bottom I have to say that the hottest thing is when the top/s are done fucking me

Or even during I just love to to turn around and suck all of the hot juices off their cock and balls

Till they are clean and ready to to go it tastes so good it's an ass cocktail if you will yummy

I do love a bottom that will clean my cock after we have just fucked.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
Guest topload

Man. Nothing better for a cock to find a a sloppy hole. WHAT A PLEASURE. Feel all the juice inside that arse, knowing that your juice will make part of that hole soon. IT IS GREAT.

• 2 months later...
Guest barehole4use

Sometimes i get asked how many loads i got inside my ass from the top. It normally varies between 1 load or it could be 5 loads or more. Never had a top that refuses to pump his load inside too. I think a top loves feeling a sloppy cum filled hole to fuck. I love anon sex too so try & get to the bath house whenever i can or a club or outdoor cruising in the woods at night is hot too bent over against a tree with my pants around my knees in a jockstrap is always a good invitation to get nailed & filled with anon spunk.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pig4cum

My bb bud and I always spend some time at home before we head out to a cruising venue loading my cunt up so it nice and loaded before we get there. Once we get there we hire a prvt rm and my bud likes to put me in the sling with my poppers handy while he goes out and fnds guys to bring back. there nothing hotter than when a top slides into my cunt and he gasps and tells me how wet my cunt is and tells me what a fuckin slut I am as he unloads. The more cum i get in my cunt means that it gets all sloppy and i love the sounds my cunt makes as the tops all take turns in my sloppy cunt.

bred in local bar.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Finding a wet cummy hole always makes me think "lucky bastard", wonder if one of those guys will cum back and fuck my ass raw as I'm giving it to him!

It has happened a couple of times!

On 6/3/2017 at 5:19 AM, ozpozraw said:

Finding a wet cummy hole always makes me think "lucky bastard", wonder if one of those guys will cum back and fuck my ass raw as I'm giving it to him!

It has happened a couple of times!

You know I would fuck you raw in a heartbeat!

Guest barehole4use

I got fuckind in a sling in a club here friday night, Can you imagine this i'm still leaking cum outta my ass from that sling fuck & today is sunday morning.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest abig14me

I LOVE a cumhole, and the more loads in there the better! It's really good eating (and I'm happy to snowball) and then I'm going to dump at least 2 more loads in there to help replace what I ate out. The next BF/lover/partner I have will have to be a cumwhore. Not only CAN he go out and get loads from as many guys as possible as often as possible, he will HAVE to do that to keep me happy. While I enjoy eating my cum out of a hole, I enjoy it more when it's someone else's cum, and I enjoy it most when I don't know whose cum it is. A dripping cumhole is the hottest thing in the world to me!

6 hours ago, abig14me said:

I LOVE a cumhole, and the more loads in there the better! It's really good eating (and I'm happy to snowball) and then I'm going to dump at least 2 more loads in there to help replace what I ate out. The next BF/lover/partner I have will have to be a cumwhore. Not only CAN he go out and get loads from as many guys as possible as often as possible, he will HAVE to do that to keep me happy. While I enjoy eating my cum out of a hole, I enjoy it more when it's someone else's cum, and I enjoy it most when I don't know whose cum it is. A dripping cumhole is the hottest thing in the world to me!

I enjoy being the cumdump especially when I don't know whose cum it is. 

Many many years ago I had a partner who loved fucking my sloppy hole. We would go out to bath houses and he would watch as my ass would get loaded but he wouldn't fuck me until I was properly filled. 

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...

I'm always at the receiving end and love multiples cocks up my ass, releasing their load.  Most I've had was eight and it was really sloppy, running all down my legs. I do a lot of fisting and large object insertions so harder to keep the cum in....lol

On 3/26/2015 at 9:18 AM, nakedbear said:

My first BF liked fucking me with a sloppy hole. We would go out and he'd get me filled up. Then we'd go back to my place and he'd top it off.

My bf loves this too...i have never been with so many tops as i have since he and i started this. usually its just one top, but the most so far, i was with 3 tops before Mark took me home and "topped me off" (as you put it).

• Like 1