Fucking Sloppy Holes

Come home after a few hours at beat or sauna, anonymously fucked, poked, full of cum and still been tight for bf to fuck me without him knowing... feels good for me thats he's pushing someone elses cum deeper inside me, still can grip his thick 9" and squeeze a couple of loads out of him... still says I'm tight??

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I work in the night and one of my co-workers like to ask and see if I had fresh cum in my ass because he know I bareback.  He gets so turned on if I do. Like he doesn’t  have to worry about me being ready or having to lube up. When I tell him I do, he quickly finds a spot to fuck me. Pulls my pants down spits on his uncut dick and has his way with me standing behind me.  He’s addicted to the way another guy’s cum gives his dick unresisted access to my hole. And I love the way he can easily plant his thick root balls deep no problem. His throbbing cock cums quickly unloading a nice big ear tingling load in up gut. Cum attracts more cum. 

• Like 2
Guest swm17

Interesting topic guys & a good question too - so speaking as a bottom I love getting my ass reamed by a hot & hungry tongue before my top plunges his bare cock in me with only his spit as lube & after a good fucking I give him no option but to cum inside me - my tops ain't allowed to pull out - ever !! So after this 1st fuck I'm ready for more hot hungry tops to cum fuck me, no lube needed as my ass has already been creamed - pig heaven !!

On the odd occasion when I switched to being the top, happens very rarely, I much prefer fucking a guy that has already had his ass pounded & filled by other random tops - I just find it easier to get my cock up him & the thought of me humping his ass that already has at least 1 load in it really turns me on & I get really horned up that I end up pounding him till I too give him my load - I do remember once topping this young lad who said he'd already been fucked 3 times & been loaded each time that as I turned him round, bent him over  & gave him my cock, that 1st plunge sent me over the edge, as my cock went in this creamy fountain of spunk shot out - FUCK - what a hot feeling & hot visual - didn't take me long before  I was creaming his ass & the more spunk  I shot the creamier the backfire was - there was spunk everywhere - his ass & my cock were dripping in spunk - the lad then turned round & took my freshly cum covered cock into his mouth & sucked my dry !!!

PIG HEAVEN & I LOVED IT !!!

I can't get enough cocks filling my hole with their loads.  The feeling of so much cum bursting out and running down my balls is just an amazing sensation.

Barefuck1.jpg

cumslut.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...