Short Hard Fuck

Guest hung_irish_boi

Guest hung_irish_boi

I used to work in a bar, and on my last night there. As it was my last night me and the staff has been having a few sneaky drinks behind the bar, so I was feeling a bit drunk. How the bar uniform we had to wear, was a tee shirt and some jeans, and I will admit the jeans fitted nice and snug over my ass and cock, and seeing as my cock is about 8.5 ins hard it fills out the front of my jeans well.

Anyway back to the story, about half way through the night, an old fuck buddy came in with some of his friends. He came to the bar and I served him his round of drink. About 30 mins later he came back to the bar for another drink, and this time he waited until it was me who served him and asked if I had time for a quick chat. So I went down to the hatch in the bar and we started talking. Let me describe this boy for you, he is about 5 foot 9 tall, slim but not too slim, nicely defined, has about a 7 ins cock, a belly button ring which was hot on him, and a smooth tight hairless hole!! We had some good times together, he is amazing at deepthroating, turning round and sitting on my cock. Anyway we were chatting away and catching up, and he says that he aint got some in a while and misses my big cock up his hole, esp as it nearly putting his eye out in my jeans. Just after hearing that someone behind the bar shouts that a barrel needs changed, so seeing as I had been drinking through my shift and it was my last night I thought fuck it, why not! I told him to meet me downstairs in about 5 mins and knock on the cellar door, which was between the 2 toilets. He was wondering what I was on about but told him to just do it!

So in 5 mins time there is a knock on the door, I open it and there he is. I pull him inside and close the door. Knowing that I only have about 10 mins before someone starts looking for me, I get down to work quickly. I pull him further into the cellar and into one of the alcoves off it, where the wine is kept and push him up against the wall. I kiss him hard and can taste the alcohol off his breath as sure as he can taste it on mine. I love how this guy kisses, its hard but yet soft at the same time and he uses just the right amount of tongue. I pull off the kiss and tell him we haveny got much time, and he responds by saying that we best get down to work then.

With that I feel his hands on my belt undoing them, and when he realises I am not wearing underwear pulls my rock hard cock out of my trousers, bends over and takes it all the way down his throat in one swoop. I throw my head back in pleasure and moan softly remember how good this boy is at working my cock with his throat. He deepthroats me for about 2 mins before i pull him up, as he was gettin me close to blowing and I didnt want to waste my load in his mouth. So i pull him, push him againist the wall and start to eat his hole out, licking all around the hole before sliding my tongue as deep inside as i can get it. He loves gettin rimmed and he was panting and moaning really loudly, its as well the music was loud on the dancefloor above us. After about a minute of rimming, he is begging me to fuck his cunt. Who am I to refuse.

So i stand up behind him, and line my cock up to his hole, before I can even push he has back himself half way down my cock. I sigh and love the nice warm feeling that has just enveloped my cock. You know what I mean, that feeling when your cock slides into a nice warm mancunt for the first thrust, its amazing. So I am teasing him pushing him up against the wall and just using about 4 ins of my cock inside his ass. He shouts for me to hurry up and fuck him, and reminds me that we dont have much time. So i ask him if he is ready and he says he is. So i grab onto his hips and start to pound his hole hard and fast. He is moaning and tellin me to fuck him harder and faster, and i happily obey and fuck him as hard and fast as i can.

With an ass as talented as his I could only manage to fuck him for about 5 mins before I was ready to blow my load, I told him I was close to cummin and he started shouting tellin me to cream his hole and blow inside him. So I did. I started cummin and counted a good 12 squirts of my cum flying into his ass. He started wanking himself furiously as i told him I was cumming so next thing I know just as i stop he starts to spunk, and he manages to spunk onto the wine bottle below us!!

I thank him and tell him that I missed him and his hole, and he says that he misses me filling it. WIth that I zip up my jeans, and he pulls up his pants. Next thing I know we are both out the door, I am behind the bar servin and no one is any the wiser.

Next time he came up for a drink, I served him as normal, and as he turned around I seen a big wet patch on his jeans, obviously I fucked a well big load into his tight hole!

What a way to end my time in the pub!

• 3 weeks later...