Sucking/Rimming After Fucking

I'm very interested in, but reluctant to try sucking and rimming after fucking.

The idea of sucking a dick after pulling out of me and dipping my tongue into a hole that I have just given a load is a major turn-on. While it is very hot to think about, the idea is also a bit gross.

Between the two, I'd be most likely to suck a dick since I know I would be a clean as possible. Thinking about tasting his cum and my ass is arousing. Although not as appealing, licking my cum out of his ass is also arousing.

Besides the obvious advice of, "go for it," I'd appreciate any comments, both good and bad, along with any firsthand experiences. Your comments may help me take the plunge.

Thanks

• Like 1
Guest assforyoujim

I only bottom. But I love to have a guy give me his dick right after he had finished cumming in my ass. I love the taste of cum and my ass juices. I always douch real well so it will be clean expect for the cum and ass juice :P

Guest Lookinaround

In order to try it for the first time, the secret it to do it BEFORE YOU cum and lose the desire. So have him cum in your ass, pull his slimy cock out and let you suck it off. As you say, since it is your ass, it won't appear so gross to you. You can proceed from there.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Craigsw

I'm almost always completely clean as I really go at the cleaning big time before my top arrives...or before I travel. I can tell from the feeling if there might have been some "contamination" and I usually go off and correct the problem immediately so that when it comes time for the pull out I know it's going to be a nice suck.

• 1 month later...

My man and I usally go to a spa/sauna. We try and get with as many guys as we can. We both play the bottom slut....... At the end of the night we get together for a fuck session and we lick each others arses out, which are always covered in cum. Min of 10 guys.. We squat above each others faces and it just pours out into our waiting mouths....... I once had 25 guys blow their loads in my arse...... I love it just after they have blown in my arse they cum up and stick their cock in my mouth and I finish them off.... Or if I'm in a group session after someone has cum in someones arse I have to get down there and clean off that guys cock. I love the taste of cum, arse juice, sweat etc....

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
Guest used_4_uncut
My man and I usally go to a spa/sauna. We try and get with as many guys as we can. We both play the bottom slut....... At the end of the night we get together for a fuck session and we lick each others arses out, which are always covered in cum. Min of 10 guys.. We squat above each others faces and it just pours out into our waiting mouths....... I once had 25 guys blow their loads in my arse...... I love it just after they have blown in my arse they cum up and stick their cock in my mouth and I finish them off.... Or if I'm in a group session after someone has cum in someones arse I have to get down there and clean off that guys cock. I love the taste of cum, arse juice, sweat etc....

Now that's fucking hot!! Reminds me of cum-kissing. Love cum-kissing!

Guest RawVersGuyWill

Fuck, man! Would love to run into your and your man. You are my kinda pigs!!! I love to devour a used and sloppy cum hole. The more loads the better. And fucking a cumhole is the best.

• 3 years later...

As a total bottom, I ALWAYS clean my partner after he dumps a nice hot load in my ass....YUMMY!!!

It's a bottom's obligation to clean off the tops cock....hell what would happen if the top goes home to his wife, or hubby, and has another guys ass smell on his cock? I always clean the tops cock off, and love it when it's still dripping with cum. And any bottom who cleans mine off after I take him, makes me feel like he has enjoyed the ride, and is thanking me for it. I did recently have a friend get fucked by my hubby, and then I ate my hubbies load out of his ass, before fucking him myself. Why waste any load. ;)

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I had a top fuck me once in a video booth. When he got done fucking me, and was ready to pull his pants up, I got down on my knees and started to clean him up. He got so excited that he started to fuck my throat, and then shot another load down my throat.

• 1 year later...

I'm very interested in, but reluctant to try sucking and rimming after fucking.

The idea of sucking a dick after pulling out of me and dipping my tongue into a hole that I have just given a load is a major turn-on. While it is very hot to think about, the idea is also a bit gross.

Between the two, I'd be most likely to suck a dick since I know I would be a clean as possible. Thinking about tasting his cum and my ass is arousing. Although not as appealing, licking my cum out of his ass is also arousing.

Besides the obvious advice of, "go for it," I'd appreciate any comments, both good and bad, along with any firsthand experiences. Your comments may help me take the plunge.

Thanks

I always want to lick and suck his cock clean after he pulls out of my ass. I love to taste the combination of his cum and my ass juices. If someone will rim me after I have been fucked so I can push the cum out and into their mouth, I love for them to then snowball it with me. Love being able to enjoy that same semen twice - first in my asspussy then in my mouth. That is so delicious and exciting.

When I'm bottoming, I usually cum right after the top unloads in my ass. If we don't cum at the same time, I'll always suck his cock after he pulls it out of my ass, and that will always make me bust. It's definitely a huge turn on to have his still-dripping, still-throbbing cock in my mouth immediately after the breeding takes place.

• 5 weeks later...

oh for me its bomb there's nothing better than to turn around get down on my knees and suck lick every bit of the juices off of that cock then have him turn me around and go at it again really love it when it is real juicy and sloppy oh man it tastes so good mmm mmm

Guest NewEngBtm

If he likes it I always get big time into treating my top to a thank your reward after fucking. Just like after an intense blow job I will gently kiss and tenderly lick his balls and cock and knob. If there is any juice left, slowly and very gently sucking it out while mixing up the kisses is fun too. I don't worry about it because as a committed bottom one of the things I try hard to do is to make sure that any top will only find lube and his cum there. Being clean is priority number one.

But my favorite is to let my top lay on his belly afterwords, spread his legs, and give him a slow and tender thank you rim. The more intense the sex was before the more manly and nutty his hole is to my nose and tongue. Yummy! Always reward a good topping session no matter how. I've never liked the pull out and goodbye.

• 1 year later...
Guest topload

I believe should be mandatory <_< for the bottom to clean our cock after we loaded his arse and enjoy the last drops. Said that, really hot is rimming a loaded hole and taste our  sweet cum and share with him with a hot kiss. FUCKING HOT.

Guest abig14me
On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2009 at 10:16 PM, Guest RawVersGuyWill said:

Fuck, man! Would love to run into your and your man. You are my kinda pigs!!! I love to devour a used and sloppy cum hole. The more loads the better. And fucking a cumhole is the best.

This. Exactly this! Just as there is no such thing as too hairy, there is no such thing as too much cum in a hole! All that extra cum just makes for that much better eating and fucking! I'd love to be the felcher at a gangbang, eating the bottom out whenever he got to overflowing. And then when the gangbang was over it would be MY turn....:P

• 4 weeks later...
Guest abig14me
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 8:55 AM, rafalencar said:

Sounds hot!

I don't bottom often, but for you I would be quite versatile! I'd eat my cum out of your hole and clean you off after you shot a load deep inside of me. And with your length, you'd work the HELL out of my good spot.