Me Taking loads from Whoever!

Guest michaelinil60613

Guest michaelinil60613

Met a buddy off the phoneline, we chatted for a while and finally hooked up after we both agreed to what would happen and not happen.

He came over 2 check me out, I left the door unlocked, I am on all 4, ass up, blindfolded and then he uses me in any way he wants and this has been going on for a year now and I still do not know what he looks like, I only have felt his dick up my ass and deep down my throat and felt it with my hands and it's really big and thick, all I know is that he is this 24 year old Puerto Rican Studtop that LOVES a real bottomwhore that does exactly as he tells me and that is me, sometimes we play just for a while and sometimes a whole weekend and the past couple of months he usually invites his friends as well and they just love the scene and to see me like that, a few times he has even tied me up spreadeagle and then gone online to whore me out and after each load he puts back the big buttplug in my ass to keep the loads in the right place, the most loads I have taking in 1 session is over 40....and damn it is hot....but I wanna beat Dawson like he do in "Dawsons 50 load weekend"....

But what I really like is that I HAVE NO IDEA WHO PUTS IT THERE AND WILL NEVER FIND OUT EITHER, and as far as I know he might not even be this "24 year old Puerto Rican Stud either....do I care??? NOOO!!! I have a good time and thats all that matters.

Just too bad that he is moving back home in a few month...looking for a new top that likes the same thing.

Any givers?

nude.bmp