Chances of getting pozzed from slip up?

Guest hornyboy30

Guest hornyboy30

Hey Guys - was at a sex club the other week at was sucking this nice cock at a glory hole. I was really horned so stood up and backed up against the cock - meant to just have it toy with my hole but next thing I new, it was all the way inside. Since I'm not used to the heightened sensation of BB, I ended up cumming pretty quickly and pulled off. The guy didn't seem to mind nor had he cum yet. He said he wanted to hold it a while. So, here's the question - since there was precum, obviously, any ideas on the risk from that encounter?

Guest UpYourAlley
Hey Guys - was at a sex club the other week at was sucking this nice cock at a glory hole. I was really horned so stood up and backed up against the cock - meant to just have it toy with my hole but next thing I new, it was all the way inside. Since I'm not used to the heightened sensation of BB, I ended up cumming pretty quickly and pulled off. The guy didn't seem to mind nor had he cum yet. He said he wanted to hold it a while. So, here's the question - since there was precum, obviously, any ideas on the risk from that encounter?

I've read that the HIV virus is in precum the same as in cum, so

If he was HIV positive and

He hasn't got an undetectable viral load and

He actually had precum (I don't always have precum) and

You got some precom in you (you may have sucked it all?) or

He leaked a bit of real cum without actually cumming (happens sometimes)

You could be HIV positive also, but it'll take a few months for the HIV virus to show up in your system.

Crossing my fingers for you...

Guest thad10021

I hope it turns out all right with , i B.B. with guys i know , an who i can trust , but there is always that chance we take when you BB

Guest Craigsw

I'm doing HIV research albeit from a public policy perspective (I'm not a medical doctor) and in the best information that we have there is an incidence rate of 200 in 10,000 for the receptive partner in anal sex. Considering that he didn't cum inside you, I'd say it is rather unlikely that you would have become positive. There is of course a chance, but not a great one.

And, there are tests that can nearly always recognize the earliest signs of a new infection well before the viral load begins to climb. I'd wait a few weeks and go for a test so that you can be assured.

I'd say that you shouldn't worry much, but do prepare yourself mentally for the possibility that you have become infected. As you may know, the anti-retroviral medication that is already widely available at ever lower prices is extremely effective (though you'd not need them at this early stage) and new medical trials are making a cure look more and more within reach.

Bottom line, it would be unlikely that you'd be infected from this, but if you are you'll be fine for at least a few decades. No need to plan on getting sick.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hornyboy30
I'm doing HIV research albeit from a public policy perspective (I'm not a medical doctor) and in the best information that we have there is an incidence rate of 200 in 10,000 for the receptive partner in anal sex. Considering that he didn't cum inside you, I'd say it is rather unlikely that you would have become positive. There is of course a chance, but not a great one.

And, there are tests that can nearly always recognize the earliest signs of a new infection well before the viral load begins to climb. I'd wait a few weeks and go for a test so that you can be assured.

I'd say that you shouldn't worry much, but do prepare yourself mentally for the possibility that you have become infected. As you may know, the anti-retroviral medication that is already widely available at ever lower prices is extremely effective (though you'd not need them at this early stage) and new medical trials are making a cure look more and more within reach.

Bottom line, it would be unlikely that you'd be infected from this, but if you are you'll be fine for at least a few decades. No need to plan on getting sick.

Craigsw - thanks for the stats and kind words. Much appreciated. It's been a few weeks now and just bought a HomeAcess HIV test and plan to do it this week and mail it in.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hello1121
Craigsw - thanks for the stats and kind words. Much appreciated. It's been a few weeks now and just bought a HomeAcess HIV test and plan to do it this week and mail it in.

Hey, I was just wondering if you had done the test yet and if you got your results back?

• 2 months later...
Guest hornyboy30
Hey, I was just wondering if you had done the test yet and if you got your results back?

Yes, I did take the HomeAccess test and my results came back negative. Of course, I guess I won't truly know until I take it again at the 6-mos mark but it made me feel a bit better. Thanks for asking!

Guest beardbehrnj
Yes, I did take the HomeAccess test and my results came back negative. Of course, I guess I won't truly know until I take it again at the 6-mos mark but it made me feel a bit better. Thanks for asking!

glad things worked out for you - thats rough to go through. peace.

• 3 months later...
Guest bacchus4u
glad things worked out for you - thats rough to go through. peace.

HIV can be present in precum. A friend of mine became poz after exactly the situation you described. Fingers crossed that you didn't get it.

I wasn't at a G-Hole but the situation was similar, he went inside me for just a few strokes, now I am taking meds daily for life... Just hope I die from something else sooner, have seen too many waste away. Hope the best for you. And get GOOD medical insurance, the Government will not take care of you.

Guest lovinmoresex

The virus is absolutely contained in precum. Even if the person's blood levels are undetectable it's a very high likelihood that there is considerably more virus present in his precum -- especially with the first part of it. There is no direct correlation between the blood level and the level in precum. BTW that is also true of other STDs as well.

Guest lovinmoresex
I wasn't at a G-Hole but the situation was similar, he went inside me for just a few strokes, now I am taking meds daily for life... Just hope I die from something else sooner, have seen too many waste away. Hope the best for you. And get GOOD medical insurance, the Government will not take care of you.

99037, Start taking care of your body now. Exercise a lot to build strength, stamina and your immune system. Pare down any extra pounds. Change your diet to a more healthy mix if you haven't done that already. Nix the coke and other sodas as they are very damaging to your immune system. Take at least a multi-vitamin -- and maybe other supplements as you feel led to do. Drink less alcohol (the anti-viral drugs are proccessed in the liver and alcohol and other drugs can impair the efficiency of the anti-viral drugs). Do yoga or something that helps you deal with stress. Get plenty of sleep. Take time to enjoy life and the beauty around you. Make good friends. Don't ignore or overlook the little things.

Do this stuff and you'll probably have a lot of years left to go!

Be well!

• 3 years later...

I hope it turns out all right with , i B.B. with guys i know , an who i can trust , but there is always that chance we take when you BB

I like your attitude, Thad. I didn't set out to become poz, but one slip up did it. Any time you bareback, you're taking a chance. But one thing I tell newly pozzed guys is this....when I first became poz, I recall hearing something from the lady who did the STD tests at the local health department....She said she would rather have HIV, than the Diabetes she had. Her reasoning was that HIV is being controlled quite well in these days. As for diabetes, she had to be very careful, cause not controlling it could lead her into a diabetec comma....or worse, death. I've since had diabetes rear it's ugly head for me (Knew it probably would since both grandmothers and my father had it). I've come closer to dieing from the diabetes on a couple occasions, than I have ever come with the HIV. I'm not saying it's a walk in the park, but it is a disease that many are "Living" with today. And some studies have suggested that a young boy around 20 y/o contracting HIV could expect to live to an average age of 69 y/o.....only a decade less than the average US male, who is HIV negative.

I've been poz since 1984/5, not sure who by, just some anon fuck, my doctor freaked! I just changed to a healthy diet, re assessed my life, work, etc changed my doc too!! took more care of my health. Only been hospitalized twice, once for bad flu that turned into pneumonia - started working out at gym after that, which helped my chest and breathing! Gave me some nice bodies to look at too ???? second time was a reaction to a trial of medication, been a guinea pig for all sorts of treatments, but now been fine for years.

Medication has come along way, and there are plenty of poz guys out there to have fun with ????

Take care and keep healthy ????