College boy looking to become a cum slut

Guest pinellasboytoy

Guest pinellasboytoy

24 year old college student here looking to be converted into a total cum slut.... I love to bottom and bareback, love the feeling of another guys cum blasting inside of me and love the feeling of multiple loads.... anyone who wants a young bottom to just dump and go, for daily use, orgy or whatever let me know... I am currently Neg but I will also take POZ cum....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GifterTampa
24 year old college student here looking to be converted into a total cum slut.... I love to bottom and bareback, love the feeling of another guys cum blasting inside of me and love the feeling of multiple loads.... anyone who wants a young bottom to just dump and go, for daily use, orgy or whatever let me know... I am currently Neg but I will also take POZ cum....

Love to give you a load or two of my poz cum. Tampa here. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest RobbyStPete

Hey Buddy, RobbyStpete here in St Pete. Give me a holler robbystpete@yahoo.com and we can get together for some great fucking. I'll fuck you every which way for as long as you want and then fill your ass withcum and then we can do it again. I'm sure you'll like my cock - it is a good 7".. I shave my shaft and my balls sack, and it's nice and thick and hard. I'm 47, pretty good looking, 5'11", 175, light brown/green, I'm a nice guy, professional, sane,but always horny, ddf and hiv neg. Give me a shout and we'll get busy having some fun.

Rob