Non-verbal communication of Sero-status

Guest ethan_hines

Guest ethan_hines

Is there any acepted way to communicate sero-status in say a bathhouse without having to disclose? I read about the "hankys" but they focus on sexual preferences.

Guest newguyj
Is there any acepted way to communicate sero-status in say a bathhouse without having to disclose? I read about the "hankys" but they focus on sexual preferences.

Don't ask, don't tell. Ask, tell.

Guest ethan_hines
Don't ask, don't tell. Ask, tell.

Surely modern sophistocated barebackers must have some better way to get the message accrost, what about wearing red neon braclets (neon so it shows up in backrooms), or at least convince saunas to host poz4poz parties with the option to sign a waiver at the door. That's at least a start

Guest michael
Surely modern sophistocated barebackers must have some better way to get the message accrost, what about wearing red neon braclets (neon so it shows up in backrooms), or at least convince saunas to host poz4poz parties with the option to sign a waiver at the door. That's at least a start

I haven never really thought about this but I am now. Thanks.

Guest Pozgaydude

legally you must verbally disclose. There are several cases in the courts for non-disclosure.

Guest ozpoz

Usually my bare ass does the trick - no condoms around.

And that i usually try to keep the guy inside my hole when he cums, wrap my legs around him and pull him into me, or grab his balls as he cums and hold them against me - just lets them know i want his load inside!

Usually under the impression that if a guy is going to fuck raw then he can expect one of them to be poz - there's been enough publicity about HIV, even for the one off occaision when a 'straight' guy fucks an ass raw.

Guest NHVersaslut

And that i usually try to keep the guy inside my hole when he cums, wrap my legs around him and pull him into me, or grab his balls as he cums and hold them against me - just lets them know i want his load inside!

Usually under the impression that if a guy is going to fuck raw then he can expect one of them to be poz - there's been enough publicity about HIV, even for the one off occaision when a 'straight' guy fucks an ass raw.

same here leave it in until it's drained

Guest Craigsw
same here leave it in until it's drained

Legally, there should be a meeting of the minds. It would be safer to disclose verbally, but if you know the other guy knows or doesn't care than it is unlikely that he'd target you in legal action later. Depends on the situation, I know. If you are at a sauna and there are no condoms involved, that's very different than dating a guy and fucking him bb without disclosure.

Guest goodboygonebad
dont ask dont tell and never pullout

seriously I agree the way I look at it is this #1 if a bottom takes it bareback in a friggen bathhouse without questions he is Poz or well on the road to being poz.

If a top fucks a bottom raw he may not be poz but he should expect the bottom to be poz-- putting the top at risk.. but again if the dominant penetrator is willing to fuck a stranger in a bathhouse raw then he has to expect the bottom is poz.. and accept that risk.

Don't cry about contracting HIV when you were bbing strangers in a sauna I mean seriously that's nuts.

assume everyone is poz and play accordingly - if you like bb then assume you are doing it with poz guys.

unless you are in a committed relationship and you are faithful and frequently getting tested there is no real safe bareback sex with strangers..

these questions are funny!

Guest goodboygonebad

I agree I get pissed if they pull out!

• 4 years later...

Always make it clear that I want their loads. Give it to me in my ass or mouth, but just give it to me. Once had a guy insist on a condom, after he got done and left the booth, I took the condom, and shoved his cum inside of me, to keep the rest of the day. :)

• 3 years later...

I never ask his status and I don’t offer to tell mine – though I am negative and if he asked me I would tell him.  And as goodboygonebad mentions, I always assume he is HIV positive and I accept the risk.  But I don’t fuck around with condoms and don’t buy them so I always proceed on the basis that he knows he’s going to get barebacked and bred – and there is no discussion about that.  If he gets nervous or tries to get me to put on a condom (some blokes even bring them with them??) then he’s gone, kicked to the curb.  Bart