test results

Guest analboi

Guest analboi

Here are the results to my online test, sluts!

Do you derive joy when someone else succeeds? Yes I do- who doesn’t… life is about helping one another and moving forward. do you not play dirty when engaged in competition? I have been known too- RISK (a great board game) I am vicious. Work hard play harder- get ahead… help when you can. do you have a big intellectual capacity but know that it alone does not equate wisdom? I can carry my own- as can you I would assume. do you see everything as an illusion? No, thetre is fact in life. I don’t live a lie and I prefer those around me to do the same. but enjoy it even though you are not of it? I love life. are you both masculine and feminine? Yes. politically aware? Very much so- I love the stuff- politics moves our world and I keep on it. and don't believe in capital punishment? Yes I do, just not the way we work it now. do you drive joy from diving in and seeing that loving someone can actually feel like freedom? It has been a long time since I felt that way. are you funny? Damn right I am… read my works! a la self-deprecating? We all are, some more than others. I am normal. like adventure? Yes, but avoid them when I can… risk is great falling is not. and have many formed opinions? I have millions. i'll live like there's no tomorrow are you uninhibited in bed? I can be if the partner allows… sweet sex is nice too- dirty is fun and all but sex with someone you are in love with is the best of all! more then three times a week? Always (when I was getting it) up for being experimental? Yes. are you athletic? Not like I should be. No I am not. I need a gym partner to kick me in shape. are you thriving in a job that helps your brother? Yes, I love my job, and I think it helps people. I have lots of guys who work under me and I am a good boss. are you not addicted? To coffee- other than that NO ...curious and communicative... both!