Raw Bottom in NYC for Black Party - Taking Loads

BradStevens

In NYC for Black Party Weekend - staying at the Hampton Inn on 8th Avenue - one block (476 feet) from Roseland Ballroom. Looking for hot, raw tops to breed my ass before, during and after the party. Swing by on your way to or from the event, or slip away with a buddy or two to tag my ass.

Me: 5ft7in, 140lbs, brown/blue, closely cropped beard, great mouth, hot hole. You be ht/wt prop, hot, hung, masc, and hung. Verbal and inked a plus.

Email me to get on the list and get a piece of the action. Looking to break 25 load record.

post-2272-1236556603_thumb.jpg

Guest thad10021
In NYC for Black Party Weekend - staying at the Hampton Inn on 8th Avenue - one block (476 feet) from Roseland Ballroom. Looking for hot, raw tops to breed my ass before, during and after the party. Swing by on your way to or from the event, or slip away with a buddy or two to tag my ass.

Me: 5ft7in, 140lbs, brown/blue, closely cropped beard, great mouth, hot hole. You be ht/wt prop, hot, hung, masc, and hung. Verbal and inked a plus.

Email me to get on the list and get a piece of the action. Looking to break 25 load record.

This sounds like fun thad10021@yahoo.com