What is the secret to taking multiple Cocks withought getting sore?

Guest hrnenatl

Guest hrnenatl

hey men, this question is directed to all you bottoms out there.. what is the secret to getting dicked multiple times in one night. I was with 3 tops last night first guy felt damn good at first but started to hurt toward the end. the second, I had to make stop half way.. and the third..sorry dude.

It wasnt the thickness or the lenght. I took both guys in with no problem its the fucking that hurt my hole.. TIPS please.. i need to know soon. Thanks

Guest assforyoujim

Make 100 % sure you relax. Use lube. My second and third time I wrap my legs around the top to be sure you goes in and out at a pace that is okay with me. I also try to wait ten minutes between guys to let my ass recover

Make 100 % sure you relax. Use lube. My second and third time I wrap my legs around the top to be sure you goes in and out at a pace that is okay with me. I also try to wait ten minutes between guys to let my ass recover

only one thing: practice.

the more cocks you take, the more you'll want.

in my experience lube isn't necessary if you're getting fucked bare. a little spit on your cunt and the cocks slide in sweet. then the first cum load is good for the next, and so it goes :P

Guest thad10021

Lots of lub , make sure you are cleaned out , an strech your self . If you have a plug in over time you will strech your hole , the more you strech it the more you can take an the easyer it gets . Like fisting , no one starts getting fisted , it takes time

• 7 months later...
Guest lovinmoresex

Obviously lots of practice! At first use some lube but then cum works just great. Learn to both relax but also to tighten up when you want to give the best ride possible. Be sure you are clean. Eat lots of fiber to help keep you clean and your insides in the best shape possible. Put in some gym time!!

Guest used_4_uncut

Make sure you use lots of lube. when the first guy cums in me try using the cum as lube. I like riding on top too. It helps me control h much cock I can take in my hole with multiple cocks.

And I like the butt plug suggestion. get your ass ready and stretched.

Guest RawVersGuyWill
Make sure you use lots of lube. when the first guy cums in me try using the cum as lube. I like riding on top too. It helps me control h much cock I can take in my hole with multiple cocks.

And I like the butt plug suggestion. get your ass ready and stretched.

I liked the suggestion about riding on top. At least, to start. That way you allow yourself to adjust. Once I am opened up and comfortable, I like to be on my back to watch the top's face when he shoots. Try taking it on your stomach, also. It is usually easy that way....The best lube: CUM!!! By far!!!