butt bois wanted

Guest analboi

Guest analboi

Hey buttboi, i'd love to fuck a load up your boy ass just to have some fun. i like to tie up a pussy bottom boy first, then i rub my cock and balls all over his body and face and lips and (^*&^*&(& my cock through his lips and into his mouth and down his throat and face fuck the little slut for awhile until my cock is about to explode, then i flip the boy over and hold him down on the bed face down and rub my cock up and down his butt crack until i precum all over and start penetrating his tight warm smooth boy pussy with the mushroom head of my cock. Once i'm in i pound the fuck out of the boy and right as i shoot my load of juice i shove my cock all the way in and (^*&^*&(& his face into the pillow. Then I'll take you in the bathroom nd push you to your knees and cock slap your slutty face and then put you in the tub and piss all over you and make you drink it and lick my cock clean and then gag you with my cock and slap your slutty bitch ass. Sound like what you need BOI? Send me a mail if you're ready to take it.

Hey buttboi, i'd love to fuck a load up your boy ass just to have some fun. i like to tie up a pussy bottom boy first, then i rub my cock and balls all over his body and face and lips and (^*&^*&(& my cock through his lips and into his mouth and down his throat and face fuck the little slut for awhile until my cock is about to explode, then i flip the boy over and hold him down on the bed face down and rub my cock up and down his butt crack until i precum all over and start penetrating his tight warm smooth boy pussy with the mushroom head of my cock. Once i'm in i pound the fuck out of the boy and right as i shoot my load of juice i shove my cock all the way in and (^*&^*&(& his face into the pillow. Then I'll take you in the bathroom nd push you to your knees and cock slap your slutty face and then put you in the tub and piss all over you and make you drink it and lick my cock clean and then gag you with my cock and slap your slutty bitch ass. Sound like what you need BOI? Send me a mail if you're ready to take it.

Hot-Where are you?

• 6 years later...
  • 2 months later...