How do you know?

Guest crazyidea69

Guest crazyidea69

I have always wanted to have a dude cum in my ass. I dream about it often but I am so damn scared of getting AIDS. My question is - How do you know if he is neg or poz? If I meet someone on this website and he swears he is negative is there some way I can find out? Can He and me take AIDS tests the day before and get a confirmation?

I'd love to hear from anyone with suggestions and/or ideas. You can email me at crazyidea69@yahoo.com

I'm near Charlotte North Carolina if you want to hook up!

Guest analboi

the only real way to know is take the load and then get tested later to see.

I have always wanted to have a dude cum in my ass. I dream about it often but I am so damn scared of getting AIDS. My question is - How do you know if he is neg or poz? If I meet someone on this website and he swears he is negative is there some way I can find out? Can He and me take AIDS tests the day before and get a confirmation?

I'd love to hear from anyone with suggestions and/or ideas. You can email me at crazyidea69@yahoo.com

Guest garynicholson
the only real way to know is take the load and then get tested later to see.

I relate to what crazyidea69 says,

is that the best thing to do then analboi,

btw u r well fit, if u eva come to england u can defo cum in me

x

Guest tallblondviking

Assuming the question is legitimate, you NEVER know. If you're concerned about HIV the only way you can be safe is to assume you both are positive and act accordingly. Even taking a test a month before is not a certainty. The question to you then is how bad do you want him to shoot in your ass?

Well, I've been talking with this guy on and off for about for about 3 months now. He fucked me back then with a condom. It was great, and the guy is a little older, but in great shape. He's told me that he's negative and has last been tested a couple of months back. Slowly it seems as if he has talked me into taking him raw. He said he wants to breed me tomorrow. I have mixed feelings. On one hand I'm very hot over the prospect, and on the other nervous. :unsure:

Guest DMRBUNS
Well, I've been talking with this guy on and off for about for about 3 months now. He fucked me back then with a condom. It was great, and the guy is a little older, but in great shape. He's told me that he's negative and has last been tested a couple of months back. Slowly it seems as if he has talked me into taking him raw. He said he wants to breed me tomorrow. I have mixed feelings. On one hand I'm very hot over the prospect, and on the other nervous. :unsure:
Bend over and let him cum in your butt.
Guest Neghole4U

theres a 20 min test these days , have heard of it around . lick the stick & wait 20 mins , just like a pregnancy test ! ask the guy to do it , if he refuses , you have your answer !

Guest michael
Assuming the question is legitimate, you NEVER know. If you're concerned about HIV the only way you can be safe is to assume you both are positive and act accordingly. Even taking a test a month before is not a certainty. The question to you then is how bad do you want him to shoot in your ass?

I tend to agree here. You will never know for sure. For me, I get tested every 3 months. I am still negative. I do practice safer ways for me to stay that way. Does that mean I don't fuck bareback? Hell no. I just have a way that I sort things out. Read the Bareback Essentials in the Learn the Lingo area.

No foul proof way to know for sure anyone is negative or positive. Test are very accurate today, it is the honesty of those that get the results that worry me. I love to fuck BB and do so with both negative and positive. But, that is my limitations. Everybody has things they are comfortable with and things they are not. You have to do what you feel right for you. And, as an adult no one should take those choices away from you! Your life, your decisions. No one else should tell you what you can or cannot do with your body. I believe this to the core in every decision regarding my own body!