A.T.M.

Guest thad10021

I've never done it, but I fantasize that once a Top has seeded my hole nice and deep, that he then will (^*&^*&(& me to clean-off his cock with my mouth. Don't think I'd do this on my own...and being $%@#$%#$ is HOT! Watching this on a vid gets me hot. I'm stroking my bone right now as I write this.  

• 2 months later...
Guest topload

I had this experience only once. I was fucking a guy (bb for sure). It was a club with a massive bed for gangbang. Enjoy fucking with people around. Another guy arrived next to us and started to touch my chest, belly and when I realised he put his hand between my cock and the arse I was fucking. Without notice, he pull my cock out and started to suck. GREAT FEELING. He told me "just making wet". He push back inside the arse. He did that for some time. Really enjoyed.

• 3 years later...

as a total bottom weather one man or multiple I do ass to month I clean out very well and I don’t have any issues with the taste after they pull out of me and I sick and clean them off 

• 11 months later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I have no problem doing ATM, love getting the last few drops and licking them clean. A lot of guys aren't into it though. I've found that if I tell too much of the things I'm into that they turn-tail and run and never hook up. I'm willing to do and try a lot of things but just becasue I might mention it doesn't mean we have to. I always leave everything up to my top(s). I tell them if there is ever anything they wan to try to ask. most likely I will.

Guest Huffer69

Mmmm! Ass to Mouth !!! Can be a turn on indeed or it seems to be when I've been on cam in whatever chat room, guys have told me to fuck myself with a dildo & then ordered me to suck it straight after it's been in my ass !!! Guys seem to like it !! Gotta admit I've done it myself if I've found me a really hot top & we've got carried away - he's fucked me BB & then given me his cock to suck !! ;);) 

556.JPG

557.JPG

• 1 month later...