A.T.M.

Guest thad10021

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pozgaydude

Haven't tried ATM yet but am really turned on by the felching atm vid previews. Just watching a guy suck the cum out of the bottom's ass and let it ooze from mouth to mouth makes me cum. Gotta go and find a top willing to breed me and do some ATM.

• 2 months later...
Guest youmiliate

Love A2M -- it's a delicacy. Best is to find a hot top who's into it and have him work back-n-forth between the asses he's fucking and your mouth. Very hot and exciting. And, even guys who SAY it's gross sure get turned on watching it. I've had three such sessions and am always always always hoping for more.

Guest cumeastbutt
:) ATM IS HOT INDEED...I HAD IT DONE 2 ME TWICE....ONE OF THE TIMES I USED MY CUM AS LUBE...AND HE FUCKED WITH HIS BK. COCK AS I SUCK IT ...THEN HE CAME ON MY FACE AND MOUTH...HE FINISHED BY STICK IT AGAIN UP MY ASS AND THEN BACK 2 MY MOUTH.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest tattoodslut

I find it's best when the top doesn't even think twice about it...just pulls out of my ass, shoves it into my throat and starts fucking. Then back to the ass. I like when he doesn't ask, just does it like he doesn't give a fuck if his dick is all slimey.

Guest BottomLovesItDeep

well, i am a clean freak when it comes to my ass. i play daily, with or without a partner, so i am always cleaned out and ready. so yeah, i love a2m. and as stated by the pervious poster, when the top just takes it out and gags me then shoves it back in...yeah, very nice. I also think it can be a very sensual act at the same time...might not make much sense, but most tops typically don't expect you to suck their cock right out of your ass, so when you do, it kind of shocks them and they get just that much more into it.

Guest Craigsw

I've found a great bb top who is, like the poster said above, unconcerned and doesn't ask...he just does. He was a bit too sensitive towards me in our initial sex, but I've gotten most of that out of him now that he realizes that I enjoy it a bit rough.

We have sex for really, really long sessions. Over the past few weeks we usually meet on friday after work and camp out at my place until sometime on Sunday...It's just amazing.

So, my lack of ATM experience has been cured :)

Oh, and did I mention that he's really hot...lots of tattoos and..umm modifications.

Guest assforyoujim

I love it. When I set in the sling at Steamworks the tops love to do it. I like to have two tops one in my ass and the other in my mouth Then they switch. Once I stucked a guy clean with two other guys besides his load in my ass. Key is make real sure you ass is 100% clean.Otherwise your shit will be in your mouth too

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

While I agree that it's hot when a top doesn't ask, and just takes it out and shoves it in your mouth, I also have found that it's not that hard to do the opposite. I've had tops in book store booths pull out of my ass after cumming, and I've turned around quick before they zip up, and start to clean their cock up. They often look surprised, but seem not to mind. I even had one guy go further and shoot another load down my hungry throat, after a few minutes of throat fucking me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest newbyx5

when your being fucked and have no choice or say so there is no like or dislike, his cock is going into were he chooses period.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest DarkCraver

I try to give a top ATM as much as possible. It is my absolute favorite part of sex.

I know how clean I am and inspect the cock before I put it in my mouth.

I really love to suck the cum off the dick. And even better when they slip it back in and make me keep sucking it. Some guys cum again just because of that.

• 8 months later...

I love ATM!  The best ATM is when that that beautiful cock slides into your mouth right after he has fucked you bareback and shot his love juice inside you.  I love the delicious taste of the combination of cum and my ass juices.  I love to be licking and sucking his cock while the next guy is fucking me.

Ok I'll Be honest , I try to stay clean. Oops stuff happens. Guess what , I still go atm. Who cares if you are in that lustfull moment. When I was younger I would be disgusted if I sucked a tops cock that had ass juice on it from another bottom. Now I look at it as a sign of pride, he fucked another ass and now he is looking for more, my mouth. (And hopefully my ass). Enjoy ,and embrace the ATM of your own ass or another bottoms ass 

Am always into ATM. Either from my ass or if i am servicing with another bottom, from his ass. Also love to felch. That is why i always like to service with another mature bottom. anyone in San Francisco into this?

DSCF4328.JPG

• Like 2