Philadelphia Emergency BareBack System

Guest BBdavePA

Guest BBdavePA

This is an announcement of the Philadelphia Emergency BareBack system. Should there have been a Barebacking emergency you would have been informed as to which Philadelphia Bath House all BareBackers were to report to for group Barebacking sex.

Now, that you've read this message... does anyone in Philly have raw sex anymore and if they do which Bath House is the place to meet. If you have a favorite Bath House let others know and reply to this posting and let us all know and maybe we can get more raw sex going in this city. I've tried both Sansom Street and Club Body Center and they both have their pros and cons.

Which Bath House do you prefer?

Looks like this website has become irrelevant after so many men viewed this add and no one is willing to say what Bath House they prefer to play at. Raw sex must be dead in philly.

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HryRawTOP
This is an announcement of the Philadelphia Emergency BareBack system. Should there have been a Barebacking emergency you would have been informed as to which Philadelphia Bath House all BareBackers were to report to for group Barebacking sex.

Now, that you've read this message... does anyone in Philly have raw sex anymore and if they do which Bath House is the place to meet. If you have a favorite Bath House let others know and reply to this posting and let us all know and maybe we can get more raw sex going in this city. I've tried both Sansom Street and Club Body Center and they both have their pros and cons.

Looks like this website has become irrelevant after so many men viewed this add and no one is willing to say what Bath House they prefer to play at. Raw sex must be dead in philly.

I like the Samsom Street one better but both are goos at times. Other then bat house te Adonis can get pretty hot also.

• 5 weeks later...

Oh dear God, I hope there is still raw bareback sex in Philadelphia. I often go to Philadelphia just because the sex there is so good. I have always visited the CCBC to practice bareback sex with as many of the local men as are interested. I take a room, usually on a Sunday night and let any top who walks through my open door fuck me bareback and relieve himself of his seed inside my ass. Any Philadelphia men who would like to participate in this satisfying activity should contact me and arrange some emergency fucking. All men are welcome. Big cocks, heavy loads, and total strangers to the front of the line. All brotherly love is welcomed and condoms will not be permitted as a barrier to our pleasure.

• 2 years later...