Being Pozzed

Guest cumnmeraw

Guest cumnmeraw

What was your first feelings when you found out you had the bug in your blood. What was your reaction? Did you get sick and how long. The bug seems to affect everyone different so was curious how it affected you.

My first reaction was, how do I kill myself so I do not do this to someone else, my life is worthless, I NEED TO DIE!!!. I was pozed by my BF of at that time 3 yrs, this was a total accident not in any way intentional. He had ben poz for over 2 yrs prior to that. I love him as much today as any other time, we are now in our 6th year together, will be together for ever as far as I'm concerned. Interesting thing, I had to start meds almost immediately, he only started meds a couple months ago. I would give anything to be rid of this monster. Some may say that I brought this on myself, but when you love someone, you do what your heart tells you, we were being safe, but the rubber broke.. not to be a sob story, just my story.

J.

• 4 years later...

I didn't find out till several months later, as in most people's cases. I was bottoming at a bath house around Dec. of that year. At New Year I had what I found later was the fuck flu for about two long weeks. Very high temp. which was unusual for me, and basic flu symptoms. About several months later I got my first POZ result on a test, and they told me about the fuck flu. I knew from that when I was pozzed. Since then I've led a normal life, except one pill every night. I did have a lot of questions at the time, cause though somewhat knowledgeable about the disease, I wasn't near as smart as I am now about it. But I kept a poz. attitude at all times, and have done quite well. If you get pozzed, find some friends to help you through. Hit me up if you would like to discuss anything. But most of all, stay poz. in attitude, it's not a death sentence any longer. :)

• 3 months later...

I have no idea how I got it, other than safe sex isn't necessarily safe. Wasn't then or now happy about it. Works well when I want to be the cumdump but doesn't otherwise.

• 4 weeks later...

Was poz zed almost 30 years ago, when it was a death sentence. Dr told me to tidy things up expected around 6 months to live.

Friends were dropping like flys!

I thought bugger this! I want to enjoy life! Changed my job, bought a house, went on holidays. Never been back to that Dr! But ran into him later and he just about fell over!

I also changed my lifestyle, ate better, healthier, less alcohol, fitness routine, less late nights, more sleep, but still regular raw sex and lots of irregular raw sex too!

Don't know who gave it to me, at the time was slim, had a cute butt and was picking up guys at local beats, and getting fucked everywhere, didn't usually use condoms as I liked to feel their cum loads in me, casual encounters more often than not, never asked their name! If they flopped their dick out I usually ended up taking it!!

30 years later, no regrets, met some wonderful people, still getting randomly fucked raw though now 'advertise' being poz.

Just take care of yourself