Best Man

Guest drinknwithahardon

Guest drinknwithahardon

This was on the old site, but a few friends of mine still can't believe it, so I have to put it out there again...

A coworker of mine was getting married. She was Catholic, so she was doing the HUGE wedding thing. After the wedding, even though she had planned everything she forgot to get a hotel for her hubby and her before the honeymoon. So the best man gave his up and me, being so generous, said I'd take care of him. Myself and a group of my friends went back to one of their apartments and drank a fair share. We went to the the pool and hot tub in the complex and all got comfy. I had a bathing suit on, but the best man was in tighty whiteies.

In the hot tub I sat on his lab and started to grope him. He got hard immedieately and I moved my ass to grind against him. At this point I realized that we were going to fuck, a friend of mine drove us to my apartment. I relaxed him a bit and let him fuck me for a long while, and then I flipped his "straight ass" over and ate his virgin hole. It was very tight, and I knew that he'd never been popped.

He was either passed out or so drunk that he wasn't trying to keep my cock out of him, but he was moaning as soon as I penetrated him. He started bucking his ass against my groin and moaning for me to go harder. He told me to fuck him hard and I started piston fucking his ass. He was a real champ. Shortly after his ass started slapping against me roughly, I knew that he was wanting me to cum. So I went at his ass with everything I could. He kept moaning and while I ravaged him I knew I was giong to cum. So I plunged deep inside him and made him mine.

The following morning he left and he didn't really say anything, although I did notice his jeans had a wet spot in the rear.