Hot tops up for hot ass

Guest gngbngbttmdc

• 1 month later...
Guest OrigPillowchewer

Good luck with your post! the page for DC showing the current 13 postings show 1 reply for 3,500 views so the prize goes to badpuppy as the only guy to reply! I had a great time in DC at crews & Mans Party so there must be more going on than these posts suggest!

post-36616-1234454229_thumb.jpg

• 2 years later...

Good luck with your post! the page for DC showing the current 13 postings show 1 reply for 3,500 views so the prize goes to badpuppy as the only guy to reply! I had a great time in DC at crews & Mans Party so there must be more going on than these posts suggest!

There are or were 2or3 guys who hosted monthly sex parties when I lived there.Check out the web. Once you get on one invite list others will follow. Most are tame affairs at the start,byob type parties with a small fee. They start early (9PM) and last past midnite(some til dawn). Mens party is a good place to start looking,drop some hints to the door guy and he'll hook u up. DC guys are either pigs or selective,most are in relationships and go out looking for a few minutes of fun. Been to parties with up to 50 guys and few with 12. Remember that your hosts live there so they have to care about neighbors and noise. Good memories of those parties.