Bareback Action

Guest zeeder

Great bareback action at the Homo Gay Kino (theater US/cinema UK), 8 Talstrasse, just off the Reeperbahn. Strip off and leave your clothes in a locker.

Go into the cinema, get used to the darkness, then walk straight towards the screen, going down the stairs, turn right into a small corridor, then left into the pitch-black darkroom. Stop again - you will have to feel where you go with your hands. Straight ahead is a leather couche - great for sucking off guys. To the right is a very busy sling. Go right and straight ahead and there's a small recess in the wall. Climb over the barrier. and stick your legs over the barrier, exposing your ass, and you'll get fucked.

Gay/twink/TS and TV films shown at ground level, S&M, fisting downstairs. Andreas Cross and jail also downstairs.

Never fail to leave without cum dripping down my legs.

• 5 months later...
Guest AAbottom
Great bareback action at the Homo Gay Kino (theater US/cinema UK), 8 Talstrasse, just off the Reeperbahn. Strip off and leave your clothes in a locker.

Go into the cinema, get used to the darkness, then walk straight towards the screen, going down the stairs, turn right into a small corridor, then left into the pitch-black darkroom. Stop again - you will have to feel where you go with your hands. Straight ahead is a leather couche - great for sucking off guys. To the right is a very busy sling. Go right and straight ahead and there's a small recess in the wall. Climb over the barrier. and stick your legs over the barrier, exposing your ass, and you'll get fucked.

Gay/twink/TS and TV films shown at ground level, S&M, fisting downstairs. Andreas Cross and jail also downstairs.

Never fail to leave without cum dripping down my legs.

Very hot.. is this place still open? looking for loads in Frankfurt

• 9 months later...
Very hot.. is this place still open? looking for loads in Frankfurt

Yes, still opened as usual - information given by recommendation of several Hamburg barebacking residents.

Information on Frankfurt (Main) area can be given by private mail, feel free to ask me.

• 1 year later...

Still open today.

When I visit Hamburg I went everytime into the Homo Gay Kino (theater US/cinema UK), Talstrasse 8:

It is a dark and filthy location. You have the possibility to go there naked and you can do what you want. Often a lot of dirty, filthy and bareback action. But you need patience, because sometimes silly old asexual men staying there. But when action is, than it is really wild action.

Everytime, when I am there I get rough fucked till the cum drop down my legs.