Getting it all day

Guest Cum_Lovin_Bottom

Guest Cum_Lovin_Bottom

Last Wednesday was one good day. I was horny, so I got up and shaved and douched my hole and started looking on line. I had my balls tied off and was using my finger to help me lick the precum off my dick hole. I heard the lawn service arrive. I went to the door in nothing but a towel and motioned to the lead guy--a really hot latin hunk. We didn't need many words for him to get the idea, so I dropped to my knees, unzipped his pants, pulled out his dick and started sucking. He came but was still getting hard, so I lay back and spit his jizz into my hand and rubbed it in my hole. As I worked one, two, then three fingers up my ass, he watched and jerked his dick till it got hard. I held my legs up and motioned for him. He put my ankles on his shoulders, spit on his cock and shoved it up my ass. I licked his arm pits and was sucking a nipple when he came. As he pulled out, I took his dick in my mouth and licked it clean. I kept it in my mouth and he said 'piss' so I held the base and controlled the flow while I drink that delicious hot water. He got really turned on so I sucked him till he was hard. He took me from behind, which was great because I could really use my ass muscles to work that hot cock. When he came and pulled out, I licked off his cock. He zipped up and went back to the mow lawn with a big grin on his face.

Of course, I was still horny. I went back to playing on the computer and hunting cock. In about an hour, the doorbell rang. I looked out and saw it was this hot, hairy UPS guy I have always wanted. I went to the door in nothing but my towel. He was carrying a huge package. He said, 'I've got a big box for you, today.' I grinned looked straight at the tent in his pants and said, 'I can see that.' When I looked into his eyes, he was grinning. He said, 'Where do you want it?'. I said you can put that parcel on the floor and your box wherever you want to. He came in and bent over to put the package down. I turned and closed the door. When I turned back, his dick was hanging out of his pants. I dropped to my knees and started sucking. When it was hard, I dropped my towel and lay back on the floor with my legs in the air. Now, his dick was bigger than the lawn guy's. He said 'You think you can handle it?' I said, as many times as you can give it. He got on his knees with my ankles on his shoulder and droodled onto his cock as he put it in. He gave me a great fucking while I licked his arm pits and sucked his nipples. When he came, he pulled out and I started immediately licking and sucking till he got hard again. I rolled over and he fucked me hard from behind. When he pulled out, I again licked his cock off. He said, 'I can go again, but I gotta piss.' I took his dick in my mouth and drank it all down. I sucked him hard and he fucked me from behind, standing up. When he pulled out, I cleaned his cock off and he said he'd like to do this again. I said, 'Any time'.

Since I am an insatiable bottom who can never get fucked enough, I was horny and went back online. I managed to hook up with a dominant top. He was not too sure of meeting but agreed to meet at the airport. I put on jeans and a T and drove over. We were both wearing baseball caps of the right team, as agreed. He came up and we spoke. Then, he said to follow him to the parking lot. He opened the passenger door of his truck, stood behind it, and pushed me to my knees. He took out his 10-inch prick and I sucked till he was hard. I stood up, he spun me around, yanked down my pants, spit on his dick and started hammring away. After he came he kept it in and stood there. So, I started working it with my butt muscles. He got hard and fucked me again. When he pulled out, he spun me around and pushed me to my knees, stuck his cock in my mouth and told me not to suck. He pissed and I drank. Then he said, 'If you want to play at my house, strip and get in the truck.' I did. He told me to get out the cock-and-ball separator and rubbed cock sheath in the glove box and put them on because he wanted to make sure I didn't cum. I did. Then, he pulled his cock out of his pants and I sucked him while he drove. The next thing I knew we were pulling into his garage. He stripped when he got out of the truck and told me to turn around. He pulled a soft rope out of the truck and tied my hands behind me. I followed him into his house and down stairs into his sex playroom. He untied my hands and put me on my back in a sling. He tied my feet and hands, spreadeagle with soft rope. Then, he spit on his cock and fucked me. My head was hanging back and he moved around and fed me his piss. The he, turned and spread his cheeks and told me to eat. I slowly licked his hole till it was open and then I kissed it. Then, I slid my tongue in. I started to move my tongue in and out, but he told me to leave it in and suck. That was some delicious asshole! In a little while he came around and slipped some titclamps loosely on me. Then, he tilted the sling so my open hole was up in the air. He lit a candle and dripped hot wax on my balls and hole. It was great. Then, he pealed off the wax, spit on his cock and fucked me hard again. Then, he took a riding crop and started whacking me right on my hole. I loved it! Next, he untied me and turned me over in the sling. He put light weights on the ball ring I was wearing. He then spent a lot of time back and forth between my mouth and my ass: He would fuck me then have me clean his dick and drink his piss and eat his ass. When he said his dick was done, he untied me. I dressed in his garage and he took me back to the airport.

Well, now what I wanted was at least two dicks. So I got back on line. I hooked up with a couple who were at a nearby motel. They were super tops and liked to give orders. I did what they told me. I arrived at a the far end of this rather empty motel, went up to the door I'd been told to, and knocked. This hot daddy in full leather opened the door and told me to strip. I did. He took my clothes and tossed them inside, spun me around, handcuffed me, and spun me back around. Then, he pushed me to my knees and put his cock in my mouth, but he told me not to suck. He pissed and I drank till it was running down the sides of my face. Then, he turned around and had me suck his ass. When he moved away, he had me stand up and come in. Then I saw his hot partner who had been watching it all. They put me in a travelling sling and took turns fucking me. While one was fucking me, I was eating the other's ass and drinking his piss and sucking his cock. Sometimes they were both hard so I'd get deep throated with jizz pouring down my thoat while my hole was getting it too. After a while my hole was loose and they decided to put both dicks in my ass. The took me out of the sling. One guy lay on the bed and I sat on his cock. The other one moved up behind me and slid his dick in, too. WOW was that tight and hot. One would push and cum and then the other. When they pulled out my hole was pouring cum and there was cum on the bed. They fed me the cum out of my ass and had me lick up all that was on the bed. They uncuffed me and then tied me spread eagle on the bed. They jacked me over and over till I was screaming with joy and pain. They fed me my cum. Afterward, I dressed and left. I was so sorry they were from across the country and we couldn't do this again.

What a great day!