Advertising my hungry raw hole pays off

Guest Bareback_Dude

Guest Bareback_Dude

It was a Sunday afternoon and I was horny. So I decided to go to one of the local saunas in town. The place was quite busy when I got there around 3pm. As usual, I settled in my room wearing my black T-short with a glow-in-the-dark sign that says "Cream my Hole." I'm also wearing my old white jock also with some glow-in-the-dark paint near my hole. I turned off the lights, left the door semi-open and waited.

Many guys stopped to read the sign on my T-shirt. At some point a guy in his early 50's walked in to my room and closed the door. He had a very thick but not very long cock. Well, he had read the sign on my T-shirt so we both knew why he was in my room. After some sucking (to make sure they are hard), I positioned myself and he started fucking me from behind. When he was finally in, it felt really good and for him too because he kept saying how good it felt. After a few strokes he pulled out because he didn't want to cum yet. He had just arrived to the sauna. My challenge became getting that load so I teased him into plowing me some more but then he would pull out again afraid of shooting his load. I begged for him to cream my hole, so at some point he just said "Oh, you want my load? OK, here you go, take it!" and he rammed his cock into my hole. After a few strokes he let go a loud moan at which point I opened my hole wide and told him to go deep and I concentrated in enjoying the experience of getting my hole creamed.

After a while I decided to go wash myself and put some fresh lube in my hole. Maybe an hour went by with any action. When all of a sudden a guy in his late 30's, with a very nice body comes into my room after reading the sign on my T-shirt. He had a beautiful uncut 8 inch already quite hard. He had only been there an hour or so because I had seen him undressing in the locker area. He was enjoying my cock-sucking so I went on for quite a while. But at some point I couldn't wait any longer, so I turned around and asked him to fuck me. He mentioned something about condoms but I told him to fuck me just for a little bit, knowing that once the hard raw cock is in it ain't coming out. Hi uncut cock felt really good as he plowed me aggressively. By his breathing I could tell he was close to shooting so I paid close attention waiting for the moan or scream. As soon as I heard him moaning I opened up and let him enjoy my hole while I enjoyed my hole getting creamed.

About an hour later I decided to go home after a great Sunday afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cumeastbutt
It was a Sunday afternoon and I was horny. So I decided to go to one of the local saunas in town. The place was quite busy when I got there around 3pm. As usual, I settled in my room wearing my black T-short with a glow-in-the-dark sign that says "Cream my Hole." I'm also wearing my old white jock also with some glow-in-the-dark paint near my hole. I turned off the lights, left the door semi-open and waited.

Many guys stopped to read the sign on my T-shirt. At some point a guy in his early 50's walked in to my room and closed the door. He had a very thick but not very long cock. Well, he had read the sign on my T-shirt so we both knew why he was in my room. After some sucking (to make sure they are hard), I positioned myself and he started fucking me from behind. When he was finally in, it felt really good and for him too because he kept saying how good it felt. After a few strokes he pulled out because he didn't want to cum yet. He had just arrived to the sauna. My challenge became getting that load so I teased him into plowing me some more but then he would pull out again afraid of shooting his load. I begged for him to cream my hole, so at some point he just said "Oh, you want my load? OK, here you go, take it!" and he rammed his cock into my hole. After a few strokes he let go a loud moan at which point I opened my hole wide and told him to go deep and I concentrated in enjoying the experience of getting my hole creamed.

vERY HOT STORY GETTING LOADED DEEP IN THE SAUNAS... THINKING IN GOING TO DC AFTER READING THIS AND GETTING SOME HOT COCKS 2 CREAM ME DEEP...

After a while I decided to go wash myself and put some fresh lube in my hole. Maybe an hour went by with any action. When all of a sudden a guy in his late 30's, with a very nice body comes into my room after reading the sign on my T-shirt. He had a beautiful uncut 8 inch already quite hard. He had only been there an hour or so because I had seen him undressing in the locker area. He was enjoying my cock-sucking so I went on for quite a while. But at some point I couldn't wait any longer, so I turned around and asked him to fuck me. He mentioned something about condoms but I told him to fuck me just for a little bit, knowing that once the hard raw cock is in it ain't coming out. Hi uncut cock felt really good as he plowed me aggressively. By his breathing I could tell he was close to shooting so I paid close attention waiting for the moan or scream. As soon as I heard him moaning I opened up and let him enjoy my hole while I enjoyed my hole getting creamed.

About an hour later I decided to go home after a great Sunday afternoon.