sex slave for 5

slave2abuse1

well

i was getting discouraged, had my profile on a while and nothing ,then i get a email form a top, asking me if i was indeed ready to be yused and abused as a worthless sack of shit, i said yes sir, and we talked on the phone he lived not to far from me, so i went to his home on a sunday nite(i was off on monday) i went to the back as i was told too and striped naked, it was a bit chilly that nite but i waited untill he opened the door, he cuffed my hands behined my back, and put a collar on me gave me 5 quick hard wacks to my ass ,and pulled me inside,once i was in his cock was in my mouth, he was holding my head tight,and ramming it hard i was gagging on its thickness, he came and i swalled it all, then i was roughly draged to the basement and tied down to a table ,legs were spread wide, and i heard the others make rude comments calling me a fat pig andd scum sucker, then the beating begain, master used a whip on my ass and thighs he gave me 25 good lashes, it hurt a lot and i was soon crying then the first cock in my ass, he just shoved it in no lube no warning,as i yeleped another went into my mouth both used me hard the man in my ass came first (he shot a heavey load)it was dripping out then the guy in my mouth came again i swallowed, both men were replaced by 2 more as they used me the one in my ass took my own belt and beat me as he fucked me, it hurt so so much, they were all laughing and saying this is what slave gets , after they came master again $%@#$%#$ his thick 10" in me by now my asshole was bleeding, i was untied then taking to the bathroom, i was placed in a special box thing .my whole body fit in on my back my ass was just above a pot of some kind and a cathertr was paced in my dick, then something was $%@#$%#$ in my mouth it was rubber and went in enough so that i could swallow but not pus the rubber tube out, then the lide was closed i could just see enough to know that i was locked in some type of toilet device master came and started to pee it went rite into my mough and trought, i had no choice butb to swallow, then ithe others took thearv after cumming pee, about a hour latter master came back in and sat i knew his ass was just above the funnels tube then i herad a hiss and a plop he was shitting the smeal was nasty but then the first turd droped down into my mout i was $%@#$%#$ to chew and swallow his shit it was firm abut very bitter when he was done he peed more for the next 5 hours the others were allowed to use me as a full toilet i puked up twice only to have to swallow my own puke, after i was released i was again beaten and *Y(*YO*HOHd thise went on till early monday morning when i was shoved out the door naked and told to go home i was brused, and reeked of shit and cum satined, but i realy got what i wanted to be used and still am seeking others to use me, greekboy784@yahoo.com