One Fuck Turned Into Three

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow
This story is about me when I was in my mid 20's, a bit cocky, but a regular Joe. I was online one Saturday afternoon when this guy starts chatting with me. We chat about nothing for a while and then he finally asks the question. 'Are you horny?' We had already looked at each others pictures and I was quite interested. He was 22, tall, blond hair and blue eyes, thin build and smooth. So since he was just what I looked for at that time so how could I say anything other than 'Yes'.

He then asked if I wanted to come over and play for a while but with one catch. He already had another guy coming over and really wanted to be fucked by two different men during the same session. I asked about the other guy and he replied that he was medium height and build, versatile, and in his early 30's so I said OK let's do it. We decided to meet in an hour so since I had already showered I had some time to browse the chat rooms for a bit longer.

I came across this hot looking younger man who had just turned 21 so I decided to chat with him for a few minutes. Well the few minutes turned in 45 minutes and I suddenly realized I was going to be late and I didn't have a phone number to call the guy I was going to meet. This 21 year old asked if I would like to get together later in the evening as he had some things to do. I told him yes, we exchanged details including a phone number, and I got on my way to my now late fuck date. (the 21 year old will be another story)

The guy I was meeting lived in an apartment complex and it took me a while to find it so I just knew I would be too late. When I finally got to the door there was a note telling me to just come in and lock the door behind me. I walked in, locked the door, and then announced myself as being there. A voice from upstairs said to come on up we are up here in the second bedroom on the left.

As I came in the room I met two guys sitting on the bed having a drink and the younger one said we waited for you. They gave me a drink and I sat down next to them and we chatted for just a few minutes. After that another man came into the room and he appeared to be in his 40's. The guy who invited me over asked if he could join in and I blurted out sorry but I am not interested. The fact is was that I thought the man was very good looking but I had never been with an older man like that before and it just made me nervous. I could see the look of disappointment on his face but he said no problem and walked out of the room.

Well I didn't give it another thought and took the drink out of the younger guys hand and pushed him down on the bed. He pulled me down with him and started kissing me full on the lips. Since I was also young I was not used to being french kissed but went along as it seemed to make him moan so I knew the fun was just beginning. The other guy starts rubbing the crotch of the younger guy until he starts to wiggle under his hands. At that time he pulled his pants off and went straight down on his cock causing the young one to moan very loudly.

The young one then stops kissing me and pulls me up over his face where he unzips my fly and pulls my now semi hard cock out with one quick jerk. He made a comment like 'Oh My Gawd' and quick pushed my cock into his mouth trying to get it down his throat.

I look around and the other guy already has his clothes off and going wild on the young guys cock. He was in a position that I could grab a hold of his cock and start jerking it making him moan as well. Well the younger guy knew his stuff as all the of the sudden I was starting to moan and without warning I shot a thick load of cum into his mouth and I thought he would be upset but instead I saw his eyes lit up with enjoyment. He sucked harder knowing I was cumming in his mouth which only made me moan loader. He sucked ever last drop of cum out of my throbbing cock and when I pulled out it was completely clean. I happened to look up out of the corner of my eye and I saw the 40 something guy peaking through the crack in the door. He saw me looking and quickly walked away.

The other guy got up off the bed and pulled the younger guy up and bent him over the bed. He then fully inserted his cock up the young guys ass with one quick push and the younger guy moan with delight. I stood there a few minutes watching him push in and out and how the young guy rose his ass up as high as he could to get the full length into his quivering ass. As the other pushed in he would push up and moan with excitement.

Well after another couple of minutes I find myself still hard and stroking myself. The other guy is still going at it when I remember this guy is versatile. My cock is now dripping pre-cum so I rub it all over my cock getting it very slick. Without any warning I come over to the other guy and place my cock at the entry point of his ass. He looks back at me but I didn't wait for an invitation. I grabbed my cock with one hand and the side of his ass with the other and pushed as hard as I could ^&*%^&*^&* my cock all the way in until I feel my body slammed up against his ass. They both let out a yelp as when I slammed into his ass it $%@#$%#$ him to slam into the young guys ass. I held that position for a moment until I heard them both say go for it man this is hot. I grabbed his ass with both hands and started pounding as hard as I could only to hear him moan and push harder into the young guy.

This goes on for what seems like a very long time when I hear the other guys start to moan loudly and I knew he was about to cum. The young one sensed it as well and reached up and grabbed the other guy and stuck his tongue down his throat. The made the other guy start to quiver and I did my best to hold him up while still pounding his ass. But alas he was a bit too heavy for me and when he started shooting his load his body went out of control and he fell quickly onto the young one ^&*%^&*^&* a wince of pain from his weight and ^&*%^&*^&* my cock right out of his ass. The young one recovered quickly and looked up at me with a big smile.

Well at this point I realize I have not had a turn at this hot little ass. It then motion for the other guy to move out of the way and I grab the young guy and pull him off the bed. I give him a quick kiss and tell him get on the bed doggy style. He jumps on the bed with excitement and spreads his legs so I can get right up to his ass. I get on the bed behind him and with one quick hard push I lunge all the way to the hilt of his ass and he yells out 'Oh My Gawd, This One is Much Bigger Than The Other One, come on and pound that ass'. I take my lead and start pounding his ass ^&*%^&*^&* his body to move forward with each push. The other guy then comes around the front of the young and (^*&^*&(&s his limp cock into his mouth. The young guy moans with excitement of the now growing cock in his mouth that was just in his ass.

Sometimes, not always, but sometimes my cock with grow much more than normal and many guys have not been able to take it and I thought that was what was happening here. The young guy was now sweating a lot and was now making a wincing sound instead of a pleasure moan. Just as I thought perhaps I should stop he must have sensed it and started to push back onto my cock letting me know it was OK so I continued to pound his ass. After a while the young one starts to rock his body back and forth and the other guy and I just stay still letting him rock himself on both our throbbing cocks. All of the sudden the young guys starts to shake out of control and we know he is about to blow his load. We both hold onto him and start pumping out cocks harder and harder into his two inviting holes. After a few moments the young one is now blowing his cum onto the bed below him and I can see and feel the two of us about to join him. We push a bit longer and then we both start moaning and pushing that thick hot cum into his holes and he is now shaking and moaning with acceptance. As I watch the two of us blow our loads I can see the cum spurting out of each hole as we push again and again. Finally we all done dropping our loads and we all fall onto the bed and get into a three say snuggle position.

After a few minutes I ask the young one if I could get a glass of cold water and he instructs me on how to get to the kitchen. As I am leaving the bedroom I look back to see the two of them kissing again and think cool we can do this again. I find my way to the kitchen and as I am drinking my water I notice someone sitting in the living room on the sofa. I realize it is the older guy and I started feeling bad about my earlier comment to him. I decided to make it up to him and slowly walk up behind him and place my hands on his head so he can't see who it is behind him. I asked him if he wanted to get fucked and he replied 'Yes Sir'. I told him to close his eyes and take all his clothes off in which he did very quickly. I then came around the sofa and grabbed his arm and told him to keep his eyes closed and trust me. I then led him to the back of the sofa and told him to wait her for just a moment. I went into the kitchen where I found a large hand towel and cooking oil. I was glad that my cock had already began getting stiff again so slicked it up with the oil. I went back to the sofa and tied the towel around his eyes so he could not see.

I asked him 'Are You Ready?' in which he replied oh yes sir please sir. I told him from this point on I didn't want any noise from his and he replied OK. I pushed him over the back of the sofa and got down on my knees and spread his ass cheeks open wide. I saw his hole twitching and decided to give it a little suck. So I leaned in and placed my tongue on his hole and he started quivering on the sofa. I removed my tongue quickly and started to say 'Please Sir' but I told him no speaking and he replied sorry. I placed my tongue again to his hold and he reached back and tried to spread his cheeks even further. I started lapping and sticking his hole with my tongue and he started to moan softly. I got it completely wet and then stood up and placed my now hard, really extra thick, cock to the entry point of his ass. he pushed back to try and get on it but I pinched his ass as to say wait and he quit trying. I then pulled my cock away from his ass and told him to keep his ass cheeks spread wide. He again reached back and spread them as wide as he could and I grabbed my cock and rammed it into his hole causing him to lift up off the sofa but quickly fall back and start to squeeze his cheeks around my shaft. I could tell he was used to taking thicker cocks as he just started to massage it with his cheeks. I started to slowly push in and out but I could feel him trying to get more into his ass. So I decided to let him have his wish and started to slam hard into his ass only to hear him moan louder and louder. I told him to be quiet but he was too far gone enjoying the tool working his hungry ass.

Withing seconds he starts to cum on the floor under us and I thought good but short fuck. But no he came and still tried to get more of me into him so I kept on pushing in and out until I could feel my own legs growing week from the surge of sperm working its way to my now throbbing cock looking for a place to dump another hot juicy load. I feel myself about to unload and he reaches back and tries to grab my thighs to pull me in even closer and it is at that point my cock can take no more and I start to shake violently. He feels my body shaking and raises up and grabs my thighs which (^*&^*&(&s my cock into an up position and I can actually feel my cum working its way up inch by inch through my body and all of the sudden I can feel my load empty into his ass and I can also feel the heat of the cum and we both fall forward over the sofa as I try to keep pumping as much as I can. When it is finally over I pull out to find my cock is still hard and throbbing. He turns around and presses his body up to mine and starts caressing my body with his hands. When he works his way down to my cock he realizes I am still hard and starts to bend down to suck it but I stop him and say not a good idea.

I then give him a kiss and tell him thanks for the great fuck but to leave the towel on until I have left. He replied OK and thank you and I head back up to the bedroom where I find the two of them fucking again. They pause for just a moment to say that was a very hot fuck down there and I turned a bit red thinking nobody knew. But after I didn't come right back they came out of the bedroom only to find me below fucking his roommate below.

Oh Well it was fun. : > )

post-51876-1226172385_thumb.jpg